Most importantly we need to create jobs, increasing taxes helps attain that how?

Your opinion is noted and summarily disregarded. Obama can't create or destroy jobs. We both SHOULD know that. But, again, I'm sure Obama is why sometimes the turds in your toilet bowl don't always flush down too.

Oh really, well any President can hamper the economy to create jobs.
Blame for someone's turds is silly and sophomoric on your part is not really political

For example, blame why some aborted Infants born alive, can't live-yes that is political.

See the difference?
No need to thank me
:eusa_angel:

yea yea.. Obama sure is like an NHL goalie blocking the upswing...

:rolleyes:

And, turds and ice tea illustrate pretty well how far your kind will go to blame Obama for gravity if it means you can blame him for falling. I guess you can always deflect to the topic of abortion if you feel that mudhole being stomped too deep.

Of course not.
You are correct. Papa Obama and his policies had nothing to do with the
increase in unemployment to 9.2%

The Left should run with that one
:eusa_whistle:

Oh really, well any President can hamper the economy to create jobs.
Blame for someone's turds is silly and sophomoric on your part is not really political

For example, blame why some aborted Infants born alive, can't live-yes that is political.

See the difference?
No need to thank me

And, turds and ice tea illustrate pretty well how far your kind will go to blame Obama for gravity if it means you can blame him for falling. I guess you can always deflect to the topic of abortion if you feel that mudhole being stomped too deep.

Of course not.

So, how does a President pass law through congress again? Oh, right right... duh.

And no, the rampant unemployment isn't the product of Obama's few years in office since, as we all know, this sinking ship was heaving mid-way through Bush's Presidency.

But, again, it's pretty clear how far you'll go to scream Obama like a doomsday soapbox cryer so..

Of course not.

So, how does a President pass law through congress again? Oh, right right... duh.

And no, the rampant unemployment isn't the product of Obama's few years in office since, as we all know, this sinking ship was heaving mid-way through Bush's Presidency.

But, again, it's pretty clear how far you'll go to scream Obama like a doomsday soapbox cryer so..

Papa Obama wishes he had Bush's average unemployment rate of 5.2%

So none of Papa Obama's policies had any effect?

When Papa Obama said his Pork spending bill was going to keep unemployment under 8%, he was lying

Good to know that he is liar (but all of us already knew that- didn't we)

Of course not.

When Papa Obama said his Pork spending bill was going to keep unemployment under 8%, he was lying

and AVERAGE of his entire 8 years is a little misleading, eh? :rofl:

But, hey... I guess you do what you gotta do to keep from admitting that the economy started to go to shit during Bush's terms.

I know I know... Obama is the reason numbers sometimes don't add up!

:rofl:

Why isn't the economy rebounding and producing lots of good jobs? The answer has two parts: plutocracy and austerity. Plutocracy forces the money and power to the top, and that power forces austerity measures on us to remove even more money and power from the rest.

Plutocracy: Fundamental changes brought in by the Reagan Revolution have come home to roost, shifting almost all of our economy's income growth to a few at the top, while pitting working people around the world against each other. The forced decline of labor unions has left people on their own against giant corporations.

Austerity: The second part of the crappy-jobs, slow-growth equation is austerity. Tax cuts for the wealthy have resulted in huge budget deficits, defunding government's power to protect regular people. The plutocracy uses these deficits as an excuse to force budget cuts, "spending down" our infrastructure by deferring maintenance and modernization, cutting back on education, cutting back on basic scientific research and cutting back in many other areas thereby reducing our economic competitiveness. But they're doing fine today, so they don't care about how this hurts the rest of us tomorrow.

Dave Johnson: Crappy Jobs Caused by Plutocracy and Austerity

But, hey... I guess you do what you gotta do to keep from admitting that the economy started to go to shit during Bush's terms.

Well averages are real numbers in economic terms (you may have to look that up)

Besides, using your "logic" , Presidents are not responsible for the economy, so if it is not Papa Obama's fault then it is not Bush's fault

Last edited:

Besides, using your "logic" , Presidents are not responsible for the economy, so if it is not Papa Obama's fault then it is not Bush's fault

and yet an average of Bush's entire term doesn't speak at all to when the downward spiral in this economy began; again, firmly during Bush's term. I guess it's hard to admit the facts when you are too busy blaming Obama for hurricanes and other assorted weather anomalies.

:lol:

by the way, I didn't blame Bush. Maybe you can scroll up and discern your error. If, that is, you can figure out how to do more than blame Obama for weather patterns.

It would be hard for Obama lie about something he never said. You're referring to projections from a Romer and Bernstein paper, not some Obama quote.

You are correct sir
I stand corrected

I feel better knowing that Papa Obama has people to do his lying for him

and yet an average of Bush's entire term doesn't speak at all to when the downward spiral in this economy began; again, firmly during Bush's term. I guess it's hard to admit the facts when you are too busy blaming Obama for hurricanes and other assorted weather anomalies.

by the way, I didn't blame Bush. Maybe you can scroll up and discern your error. If, that is, you can figure out how to do more than blame Obama for weather patterns.

Good to see you know the blame does not belong on him

Again, using your "logic" , it is a moot point when and where unemployment started.
It is sad to think the Left and Papa Obama will not be able to take any credit if the economy turns around.
Lucky for them, since it is not likely to happen, they will not have to worry about this....

Indeed, Papa Obama is nothing more than a passive driver as our economy goes off the cliff

daisy-i2941.jpg

With your rather defensive nature of Papa Obama and his failed policies,
one does wonder why you are so sensitive ?

Hey, are you the guy in this video ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg[/ame]

Last edited:
Of course not.

You're lying because Obama never said that. You are repeating one of the Right's Big Lies.

Again, using your "logic" , it is a moot point when and where unemployment started.
It is sad to think the Left and Papa Obama will not be able to take any credit if the economy turns around.
Lucky for them, since it is not likely to happen, they will not have to worry about this....

Indeed, Papa Obama is nothing more than a passive driver as our economy goes off the cliff

daisy-i2941.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg]YouTube - ‪LEAVE BARACK ALONE!‬‏[/ame]

Where has Obama failed? By acting like a Republican? His stimulus bills are now about 70% tax cuts and 30% spending.

daisy-i2941.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg]YouTube - ‪LEAVE BARACK ALONE!‬‏[/ame]

It's not a moot point so much as your blame Obama fixation is an albatross to your logic function. Evidence of such is your laughable tap dance around unemployment averages despite the indisputable fact regarding the timeline of the sinking economy.

But hey... if blaming Obama when a bird shits on your potato salad makes you feel better then more power to ya.

After all, FIRST you insist that Obama is to blame for the economy and then, when I correct you, you claim that he is a passive observer letting the boat sink. It's pretty clear what molds the ebb and flow of your silly little opinions.

*yawn*

daisy-i2941.jpg

It's not a moot point so much as your blame Obama fixation is an albatross to your logic function. Evidence of such is your laughable tap dance around unemployment averages despite the indisputable fact regarding the timeline of the sinking economy.

But hey... if blaming Obama when a bird shits on your potato salad makes you feel better then more power to ya.

After all, FIRST you insist that Obama is to blame for the economy and then, when I correct you, you claim that he is a passive observer letting the boat sink. It's pretty clear what molds the ebb and flow of your silly little opinions.

*yawn*

Must be where to insert your foot or other things

I do believe that Papa Obama's policies are a factor in this dismal economy. I am of course being sarcastic when I refer to Papa Obama being "passive"
Of course, sarcasm is lost on the dim-witted, so your confusion is understandable.

Corrected, you mean stated your belief

Tap dance- I stand by my statement on job averages. Granted things like averages and economic terms like "real" numbers may be confusing to you, but that is your problem.
Time line or not- his average is still better. Note- even if you wanted to average in the first year of Papa Obama, Bush's average would still be better.

However, the inconsistency in your logic, if one can call it that, is pretty pathetic

Based on it, we are to believe nothing is Papa Obama's fault, in fact no President can do anything to the economy, BUT, look at when unemployment started to go up during Bush

Again, based on your logic, why would it matter?

Just like it would not matter that Bush tax cuts were cheaper, worked faster and recovered the economy after 9-11 more than Papa Obama's Pork bill has done for his economy.

See, just like that

Did you notice, it is a lot harder to sell us this "bag of goods" called Papa Obama when he actually has a record now
It was a lot easier to do when he was new. Now that he is not, the Left has to contort themselves, logically, all over the place to apply their talking points.
Funny how that works...

It may be time to get new talking points or pull out some old ones
I know, we have not seen the Race Card for awhile; it might be time to pull that one out....

Last edited:

daisy-i2941.jpg

YouTube - ‪LEAVE BARACK ALONE!‬‏

*yawn*

I do believe that Papa Obama's policies are a factor in this dismal economy.

However, the inconsistency in your logic, if one can call it that, is pretty pathetic

Based on it, we are to believe nothing is Papa Obama's fault, in fact no President can do anything to the economy, BUT, look at when unemployment started to go up during Bush

Just like it would not matter that Bush tax cuts were cheaper, worked faster and recovered the economy after 9-11 than Papa Obama's Pork bill

See, just like that

9/11 devastated one piece of real estate. The recent recession devastated hundreds of thousands.

daisy-i2941.jpg

YouTube - ‪LEAVE BARACK ALONE!‬‏

*yawn*

Just like it would not matter that Bush tax cuts were cheaper, worked faster and recovered the economy after 9-11 than Papa Obama's Pork bill

See, just like that

the laughable nature of your logical fallacy gives me the giggles. That you believe Obama is at fault is neither here nor there. After all, you would insist that Obama is the reason Volcanoes erupt and forests catch fire. But, as icing to this shit-flavored cake you are baking, you LEAP to the assumption that "if the state of the economy isn't Obama's fault then you can't acknowledge when the economy started tanking during Bush's term".

HILARIOUS!

Indeed, a great many right wing policies are to blame for this shitty economy but the President doesn't force anything through congress. That, you poor silly fucker, is the pin to your logic balloon. Like i said, I don't blame Bush for the FACT that the economy soured during his term. I do, however, blame you stupid free market capitalistas who would sell out America to the cheapest Mexican bidder while looking for any reason to allow 2% of the population to hoard as much wealth as possible. These policies were no more the sole directive of Bush than your blame game is reflective of Obama.

But, one more time, it's pretty obvious that you would blame Obama for the waxing and waning of the moon so... I guess, when you post, readers will just have to consider the source.

*yawn*

See, just like that

the laughable nature of your logical fallacy gives me the giggles. That you believe Obama is at fault is neither here nor there. After all, you would insist that Obama is the reason Volcanoes erupt and forests catch fire. But, as icing to this shit-flavored cake you are baking, you LEAP to the assumption that "if the state of the economy isn't Obama's fault then you can't acknowledge when the economy started tanking during Bush's term".

HILARIOUS!

Indeed, a great many right wing policies are to blame for this shitty economy but the President doesn't force anything through congress. That, you poor silly fucker, is the pin to your logic balloon. Like i said, I don't blame Bush for the FACT that the economy soured during his term. I do, however, blame you stupid free market capitalistas who would sell out America to the cheapest Mexican bidder while looking for any reason to allow 2% of the population to hoard as much wealth as possible. These policies were no more the sole directive of Bush than your blame game is reflective of Obama.

But, one more time, it's pretty obvious that you would blame Obama for the waxing and waning of the moon so... I guess, when you post, readers will just have to consider the source.

Indeed!
Just as your sophomoric statements, use of questionable logic, facts and dependency on profanity, tells the readers all they need to know about the quality of your postings.

I have no doubt when they compare our postings, yours will stand out for exactly what they are..., unoriginal statements from another boorish leftist

Last edited:

See, just like that

HILARIOUS!

Indeed!
Just as your sophomoric statements, use of questionable logic, facts and dependency on profanity, tells the readers all they need to know about the quality of your postings.

I have no doubt when they compare our postings, yours will stand out for exactly what they are...

Indeed, one of us is absolutely destroying the other's "OMG, THE SKY IS FALLING BECAUSE OF OBAMA" posts while the other is trembling at his keyboard and trying to figure out how Obama caused it. The reader will know which posts avoid sounding like a Jeff Dunham puppet.

:thup:

Indeed, one of us is absolutely destroying the other's "OMG, THE SKY IS FALLING BECAUSE OF OBAMA" posts while the other is trembling at his keyboard and trying to figure out how Obama caused it. The reader will know which posts avoid sounding like a Jeff Dunham puppet.

:thup:

Forum List

Back