To Pay For Israeli Aid, GOP Wants To Make It More Expensive For You To File Your Taxes

The OP is a lie. They arent making it more expensive. It just isnt going to be free in the future on an IRS website.

We need more revenue and less spending.
So a transaction tax of 0.2% (doubled) gets us about $150b a year, not $777. Thx.

The new 4% sales tax could get to $400b. So that's $550b a year in new revenue.

When you think that every citizen owes $102,000 in Federal borrowing, that is an insane position for the DC whores to have put us in.

We need better math and lower spending.

When you think that every citizen owes $102,000 in Federal borrowing, that is an insane position for the DC whores to have put us in.

I know! Only a moron would think we should hand those whores even more money.

I'd like to put up a few ideas how to cut the Budget Deficit.

Cutting taxes again does not seem like a reasonable solution. Do you agree or not?
Pelosi and Biden have adopted the Trump tax cuts. They are still in place. So, I don't think any further tax cuts are quite necessary at this point. Not sure who you think is advocating for further tax cuts.

The problem is spending. We've never seen such irresponsible spending in any of our lives. It would be comical if not so dire.

1. I can find links that show I'm right.
FACT: The Trump admin passed the tax cuts AND the spending increases running up the DEBT.

Tax cuts under the Trump Administration increased the deficit and debt

2. You lied when you said that Trump's tax cut raised revenue EVERY year. No biggie. You should have said "Trump's tax cuts generally raised revenue.
If revenues went up, how did the tax cuts run up the debt, Stupid.

Explain the math.

We need better math and lower spending.

I know! Only a moron would think we should hand those whores even more money.
LOL! Yeah, yeah. You can't cut interest on the Debt, SS, Medicare, Defense, etc.

So you plan to cut foreign aid, education, welfare, medicaid, subsidies, NIH research, NASA?

I don't think you can cut your way to a surplus.

Pelosi and Biden have adopted the Trump tax cuts. They are still in place. So, I don't think any further tax cuts are quite necessary at this point. Not sure who you think is advocating for further tax cuts.

The problem is spending. We've never seen such irresponsible spending in any of our lives. It would be comical if not so dire.
I think Trump's tax cuts expire in 2025. I don't know if they should be made permanent, if the GOP wins big in 2024?

My point was if tax cuts increase revenue should we therefore cut taxes again. You proved you understand the math.

GOP PLAN TO 'PAY FOR' ISRAEL AID WOULD COST BILLIONS!

Republicans' ‘Offsets’ For Israel Aid Would Actually Increase The Deficit​

Cutting funds from the IRS would make it easier for high-earning households to avoid paying taxes.

WASHINGTON ― A Republican proposal to offset the cost of U.S. aid to Israel by cutting IRS funding would backfire and actually lose billions of dollars for the government, the Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) this week introduced a bill that would pay for $14 billion worth of Israel aid by slashing the same amount from the IRS, thereby hampering tax collection efforts.

Cutting funds from the IRS would make it easier for high-earning households to avoid paying taxes.

WASHINGTON ― A Republican proposal to offset the cost of U.S. aid to Israel by cutting IRS funding would backfire and actually lose billions of dollars for the government, the Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) this week introduced a bill that would pay for $14 billion worth of Israel aid by slashing the same amount from the IRS, thereby hampering tax collection efforts.
Biden can shove his 87,000 new IRS agents "willing to kill" up his ass.

Biden can shove his 87,000 new IRS agents "willing to kill" up his ass.

Are you really that dumb? Someone has to police the grifters and hold them accountable!

LOL! Yeah, yeah. You can't cut interest on the Debt, SS, Medicare, Defense, etc.

So you plan to cut foreign aid, education, welfare, medicaid, subsidies, NIH research, NASA?

I don't think you can cut your way to a surplus.

2019 spending levels gets us to your magical $500 billion surplus.

That's awful!
The Dems should put forward some better offsets.
Much larger ones, so they can decrease Biden's $2 trillion plus deficit this year.

The math is that you're only looking at half the equation.
Trump cut taxes and increased spending dumbass. Net-Net, the Debt went UP.

Explain if more tax cuts will increase revenue. Yes or no?
No stupid, I'm looking at the two things that drive debt: Revenues and spending. YOU claimed the tax cuts caused the debt to be run up. I showed where revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts. Since then you have been unable to explain how that causes the debt to rise.

Then you posted spending numbers that showed the massive rise in spending that was the cause of the increased debt. Being the moron you are, you brought numbers proving you are a liar.

No stupid, I'm looking at the two things that drive debt: Revenues and spending. YOU claimed the tax cuts caused the debt to be run up. I showed where revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts. Since then you have been unable to explain how that causes the debt to rise.

Then you posted spending numbers that showed the massive rise in spending that was the cause of the increased debt. Being the moron you are, you brought numbers proving you are a liar.
The Trump tax cuts had a tiny rise in revenue except for 2020. The tax cuts did not raise the GDP to 5% as promised. The tax cuts were dwarfed by the GOP's increases in spending. The tax cuts did not fix the Budget Deficit. The Debt rose under Trump. EPIC FAIL.

You did NOT answer the question, "would another tax cut increase revenue?" YES or NO?????

The Trump tax cuts had a tiny rise in revenue except for 2020. The tax cuts did not raise the GDP to 5% as promised. The tax cuts were dwarfed by the GOP's increases in spending. The tax cuts did not fix the Budget Deficit. The Debt rose under Trump. EPIC FAIL.

You did NOT answer the question, "would another tax cut increase revenue?" YES or NO?????
None of your spin changes the fact you lied by claiming the Trump across the board tax cuts caused the rise in debt.

And the huge rise in spending happened once Nazi Piglosy got control of the purse strings, Simp.

You lose again. :dance:

Forum List

Back