More Police Cruelty: Arizona To Investigate Bloody Arrest Of Grandfather At WalMart..

You cannot do this to a person in his uh, demographic. Not on film.
sure you can ! looks like a broken nose, they bleed alot.
no matter what the cops do, some dick head screams police brutality.
if the crowd showed a little restraint ,it never would have happend.

So the crowd should have shown some restraint, not the cops. This makes perfect sense.

You cannot do this to a person in his uh, demographic. Not on film.
sure you can ! looks like a broken nose, they bleed alot.
no matter what the cops do, some dick head screams police brutality.
if the crowd showed a little restraint ,it never would have happend.

So the crowd should have shown some restraint, not the cops. This makes perfect sense.
guess you don't understand the concept of causation.
if you did ,it does.

Well....I lived in Arizona for 15 years. What I can say about the police in Arizona is that they are a gang unto themselves. In my experience and through my acquaintances with two retired Phoenix judges and a slew of lawyers, I can say that the Arizona police are corrupt, brutal, flat out liars who have no problem stomping on someone for no reason and manufacturing evidence, and treat the public with complete disdain. The judges I refer to retired because as they put it to me "justice can not be served in Arizona. The system is too corrupt."

Just my experiences from living there

Well....I lived in Arizona for 15 years. What I can say about the police in Arizona is that they are a gang unto themselves. In my experience and through my acquaintances with two retired Phoenix judges and a slew of lawyers, I can say that the Arizona police are corrupt, brutal, flat out liars who have no problem stomping on someone for no reason and manufacturing evidence, and treat the public with complete disdain. The judges I refer to retired because as they put it to me "justice can not be served in Arizona. The system is too corrupt."

Just my experiences from living there
"there is no law west of the pecos!" (spits )

According to Arizona law, deliberately concealing an item for sale is considered shoplifting even if the person concealing the item has not left the store.

Yes,so break the guy's face. Sure,why not? He's not a human being or anything. I think you're the one who's gonna be shocked when your jack-boot heroes are held accountable. Stay tuned.

He was resisting arrest so they took him down just they way they were trained to do. BTW the guy was released on $900.00 bond after being charged with shoplifting and resisting arrest.

If they already had him cuffed, why did they have to trip him?

Yes,so break the guy's face. Sure,why not? He's not a human being or anything. I think you're the one who's gonna be shocked when your jack-boot heroes are held accountable. Stay tuned.

He was resisting arrest so they took him down just they way they were trained to do. BTW the guy was released on $900.00 bond after being charged with shoplifting and resisting arrest.

Because they are nuts. Seriously, they're just bad people. Any person who assaults someone in cuffs is just a bad person. I guess maybe if the person in cuffs killed your wife, maybe that'd be different, but this dude didn't do anything like that.

He wasn't cuffed.

Because they are nuts. Seriously, they're just bad people. Any person who assaults someone in cuffs is just a bad person. I guess maybe if the person in cuffs killed your wife, maybe that'd be different, but this dude didn't do anything like that.

He wasn't cuffed. Watch the video and you will see him being placed in cuffs while he is still on the ground.

He wasn't cuffed. Watch the video and you will see him being placed in cuffs while he is still on the ground.

You're right, I watched it again, they cuffed him when he was on the ground.

Troubles at the nation's largest retailer began late Thanksgiving Day, when about 20 customers, including kids, suffered minor injuries at a Los Angeles Walmart after they were pepper sprayed by a shopper. Police, who are still searching for the woman, say she used the pepper spray to gain an edge over fellow shoppers vying for discounted Xbox video game players.

PHOTOS: Black Friday shoppers hunt for bargains
STORY: Earlier deals, longer hours woo shoppers
A shopper outside the San Leandro, Calif., Walmart was shot at 1:45 a.m. after he and family members resisted two armed men trying to steal purchases. The unidentified victim was in critical but stable condition and expected to survive. Police arrested Tony Phillips, 20, for attempted homicide and robbery.

Among other incidents plaguing Walmart:

•Two South Carolina shoppers were robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot near a Hilton Head Island Walmart.

•In upstate New York, two women were injured in altercations that broke out at a Rome Walmart that had just let Black Friday shoppers into its electronics department. One man was charged with disorderly conduct.

•In the Phoenix suburb of Buckeye, Walmart shopper Jerald Allen Newman was roughed up by police as he put a video game in the waistband of his pants as he tried to lift his grandson so he wouldn't be trampled by a crowd. Witnesses told Phoenix TV station KSAZ that police thought the 54-year-old grandfather was stealing the video game.

•In Kinston, N.C., an early Friday scuffle erupted between Walmart customers trying to snap up cellphones marked down from $200 to $35. An off-duty Kinston police officer working security for the store pepper sprayed several consumers. One unidentified shopper was arrested.

•Police used a stun gun to subdue Walmart shopper Brian Shellnutt in Milford, Conn., after he allegedly hit another shopper in a Thursday night fight while waiting to buy video games. Shellnutt, 26, faces assault and other charges.

•A man was arrested in a scuffle at a jewelry counter at a Kissimmee, Fla., Walmart. And near Muskegon, MI., a teen suffered minor injuries after being knocked over and stepped on repeatedly in a consumer rush to the electronics department.

The incidents appear to be the result of two converging trends on Black Friday: bigger crowds in search of bigger, broader deals.

"The more the people, the more the occurrences," says Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst with market research firm The NPD Group.

Separately, bomb threats were made at Walmart stores in Woodland Park, Colo., Neosho, Mo., and the chain's hometown, Bentonville, Ark.

We'll see how the witnesses testify on this. I still lean towards believing this man when he said he was just trying to save the game for his Grandson. It's what any brave and loving Grandparent would try to do for their Grandchild. It was a mad Black Friday rush after all. He didn't deserve to have his face smashed. I do hope it gets fully investigated by an outside agency. I just don't tust the Police to Police themselves anymore. It will take an outside agency to deliver justice.

We'll see how the witnesses testify on this. I still lean towards believing this man when he said he was just trying to save the game for his Grandson. It's what any brave and loving Grandparent would try to do for their Grandchild. It was a mad Black Friday rush after all. He didn't deserve to have his face smashed. I do hope it gets fully investigated by an outside agency. I just don't tust the Police to Police themselves anymore. It will take an outside agency to deliver justice.

You know when shoplifters get caught their liable to say anything to get out of going to jail. And no loving Grandfather would take a child into Wal-mart on "a mad rush Black Friday".

which wittinesses? the ones whos started the trouble or the ones that did nothing to stop it.?
so it's clear, I'm not talking about the police.
they acted only after the trouble started.

You know when shoplifters get caught their liable to say anything to get out of going to jail. And no loving Grandfather would take a child into Wal-mart on "a mad rush Black Friday".

Yes blame the victim because we most certainly can't blame the Police. Man,you just can't get through to the Authority-Worshippers. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for em? Such bizarre worship. It really does remind you of how much German Citizens worshipped their Gestapo. I guess it is a psychological thing.

Yes blame the victim because we most certainly can't blame the Police. Man,you just can't get through to the Authority-Worshippers. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for em? Such bizarre worship. It really does remind you of how much German Citizens worshipped their Gestapo. I guess it is a psychological thing.
misrepresent much?

misrepresent much?

Seriously,you Authority-Worshippers really are programmed. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for you guys? I'm being serious. They did studies on how & why German Citizens were so proud of and worshipped their Gestapo. The studies showed that some Germans were actually mesmerized by the men in their tight-fitting emaculate dark black uniforms and all the weapons they carried around. Some felt real fear mixed with a sense of worship. This rush by so many Americans to just mindlessly defend the Police really is similar. It has to be a psychological thing.

The police are not going to attempt an arrest without a reason.

The "victim" as you call him, hid merchandise in his shirt which is an illegal act, then he resisted arrest, another illegal act. Had the subject not hid items under his clothes the police would have no cause to attampt an arrest.

So how is this the LEO's fault?

I carry about the same amount of weapons on me as a police officer does.

misrepresent much?

Seriously,you Authority-Worshippers really are programmed. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for you guys? I'm being serious. They did studies on how & why German Citizens were so proud of and worshipped their Gestapo. The studies showed that some Germans were actually mesmerized by the men in their tight-fitting emaculate dark black uniforms and all the weapons they carried around. Some felt real fear mixed with a sense of worship. This rush by so many Americans to just mindlessly defend the Police really is similar. It has to be a psychological thing.

Produce those studies.

misrepresent much?

making erroneous assumptions about events is also a psychological thing.
I gather from your pov that it's fine for crowds and individuals to run rough shod over others that are being courteous and making what should have been a fun event into a brawl.
it seems that you would be OK with the "shoppers" stealing ,smashing shit up.
the cops did their job nothing more.
might want to look at the bigger picture of public safety.

misrepresent much?

Produce those studies.

There were many studies done. And some did show that many German Citizens both men & women,were fascinated and mesmerized by the men in their tight emaculate black uniforms and all the weapons they carried. It was all about fear,pride,and worship feelings all mixed together. They would do almost anything for their Gestapo including turning their own family members in.

I do see this same type of strange worship in you and many others in this country. You're all just so quick to defend the Police no matter what they do. It really is like a programmed response from you and others. You can't possibly fathom the idea that the Police are often wrong. And i'm not singling you out either because there are millions & millions of people just like you. I think it has to be psychological. It probably is the black uniform and shiny badge or something like that. It really could be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back