J6 Capitol Police caught in OathKeepers Lie. It's on Videotape

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Will link to a video from an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST who was at the Capitol J6 - as a journalist. The FBI plans to arrest him!

The video PROVES that the Capitol Police LIED to jail the Oathkeepers. One of the Officer was not in the building where the incident occurred, yet he testified against the Oathkeepers.

Had the FBI done this to Progressives, there would be blood in the streets and the FBI HQ would be burned top the ground. Clear, unequivocal Fascism

Last edited:
Will link to a video from an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST who was at the Capitol J6 - as a journalist. The FBI plans to arrest him!

The video PROVES that the Capitol Police LIED to jail the Oathkeepers. One of the Officer was not in the building where the incident occurred, yet he testified against the Oathkeepers.

Had the FBI done this to Progressives, there would be blood in the streets and the FBI HQ would be burned top the ground. Clear, unequivocal Fascism

no matter what evidence, they refuse to look

lol.....look at the tapes and look at the welcome wagon tour from the guards

notice the democrat plants and fbi, ray epps, etc come after......astounding how much you don't even know....absolutely astounding what they did to your feeble mind
The moonbats will be getting loaded into boxcars and still call you a "conspiracy theorist".

It changes everything! It's a blockbuster! It proves that the Insurrection wasn't the Insurrection! It's over!

I saw it on the internet 'n stuff!
Videos don't lie. I'm sure the attorneys of those who were convicted based on this liar's testimony will definitely be looking to have it verified. The truth will come out eventually. I bet you didn't even watch the video in the op. 🤡

You see the lies being exposed.

No one ever accused democrats of wanting to see the truth, so you're right in that respect.

They have to lie, cheat, and steal to win, that will never change.
What lie was exposed?

Did your blob lose the election? Yes.
Did blob supporters injure 140 cops? Yes.
Did blob supporters stage an insurrection to try to stop the legitimate transfer of power? Yes.

Just keep bleeting and follow the Rump.
GetOnTrain.jpg

Forum List

Back