More Police Cruelty: Arizona To Investigate Bloody Arrest Of Grandfather At WalMart..

Seriously,you Authority-Worshippers really are programmed. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for you guys? I'm being serious. They did studies on how & why German Citizens were so proud of and worshipped their Gestapo. The studies showed that some Germans were actually mesmerized by the men in their tight-fitting emaculate dark black uniforms and all the weapons they carried around. Some felt real fear mixed with a sense of worship. This rush by so many Americans to just mindlessly defend the Police really is similar. It has to be a psychological thing.

Produce those studies.

There were many studies done. And some did show that many German Citizens both men & women,were fascinated and mesmerized by the men in their tight emaculate black uniforms and all the weapons they carried. It was all about fear,pride,and worship feelings all mixed together. They would do almost anything for their Gestapo including turning their own family members in.

I do see this same type of strange worship in you and many others in this country. You're all just so quick to defend the Police no matter what they do. It really is like a programmed response from you and others. You can't possibly fathom the idea that the Police are often wrong. And i'm not singling you out either because there are millions & millions of people just like you. I think it has to be psychological. It probably is the black uniform and shiny badge or something like that. It could be.

If there were many studies done it shouldn't be hard for you to produce some of them.

The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.

Put up or shut up!

Produce those studies.

There were many studies done. And some did show that many German Citizens both men & women,were fascinated and mesmerized by the men in their tight emaculate black uniforms and all the weapons they carried. It was all about fear,pride,and worship feelings all mixed together. They would do almost anything for their Gestapo including turning their own family members in.

I do see this same type of strange worship in you and many others in this country. You're all just so quick to defend the Police no matter what they do. It really is like a programmed response from you and others. You can't possibly fathom the idea that the Police are often wrong. And i'm not singling you out either because there are millions & millions of people just like you. I think it has to be psychological. It probably is the black uniform and shiny badge or something like that. It could be.

If there were many studies done it shouldn't be hard for you to produce some of them.

Put up or shut up!

You are the proof. I seriously do think you would taser or pepper spray your own Mother if the Police told you it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately there are too many people like you in this country. You're the reason why the Police think they can get away with anything. You and so many other people like you have created that monster. And now the rest of us have to suffer. So stop being a Nazi and start opening your eyes to reality. Will ya? For the sake of our country? Just try it for awhile anyway. Whada ya say?

Last edited:

Put up or shut up!

You are the proof. I seriously do think you would taser or pepper spray your own Mother if the Police told you it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately there are too many people like you in this country. You're the reason the Police think they can get away with anything. You and so many other people like you have created that monster. And now the rest of us have to suffer. So stop being a Nazi and start opening your eyes to reality. Will ya? For the sake of our country? Just try it for awhile anyway. What have you got to lose?

Exactly the response I expected.

You have zero credibility in this forum.

I have no time for idiots that spout nonsense that they can't back up.

Now go play with your toys and let the adults talk.

Put up or shut up!

You are the proof. I seriously do think you would taser or pepper spray your own Mother if the Police told you it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately there are too many people like you in this country. You're the reason the Police think they can get away with anything. You and so many other people like you have created that monster. And now the rest of us have to suffer. So stop being a Nazi and start opening your eyes to reality. Will ya? For the sake of our country? Just try it for awhile anyway. What have you got to lose?

You get wood for the Police and their violence. I guess that's a more simple way of putting it for you. You would have fit in perfectly in Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed of people like you.

You get wood for the Police and their violence. I guess that's a more simple way of putting it for you. You would have fit in perfectly in Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed of people like you.

You should be ashamed of liars like yourself.

No go lie to someone else!

You should be ashamed of liars like yourself.

No go lie to someone else!

Just remember,the Germans who opposed the Nazis were the minority too back then. Right now we Citizens who are standing up against people like you are the minority for now,but it wont always be that way. The good People will win in the end. I believe that.

Last edited:
Well....I lived in Arizona for 15 years. What I can say about the police in Arizona is that they are a gang unto themselves. In my experience and through my acquaintances with two retired Phoenix judges and a slew of lawyers, I can say that the Arizona police are corrupt, brutal, flat out liars who have no problem stomping on someone for no reason and manufacturing evidence, and treat the public with complete disdain. The judges I refer to retired because as they put it to me "justice can not be served in Arizona. The system is too corrupt."

Just my experiences from living there

I lived in Phoenix, (Apache Junction then Deer Valley), for 4 years myself, and such was the same experience I had with Johnny Law there. They acted more like Nazi SS troops than "to serve and protect" policemen that worked for the people.

Did the cops in the video have the right to detain and arrest the man? Yes. Did they have to body slam him face first down hard on a cement floor? No. That was excessive, and the cops ought to be reprimanded and fired for it. I hope the man sues those cops clear into the poor house. I would. I've had to deal with cops that were nothing more than smart ass, total attitude, arrogant pieces of shit. For someone to be in here unquestioningly, categorically defending all cops and this blatant excessive use of force is wrong. There's bad cops and instances of excessive force every day. They just don't all make the news.

Last edited:
Well....I lived in Arizona for 15 years. What I can say about the police in Arizona is that they are a gang unto themselves. In my experience and through my acquaintances with two retired Phoenix judges and a slew of lawyers, I can say that the Arizona police are corrupt, brutal, flat out liars who have no problem stomping on someone for no reason and manufacturing evidence, and treat the public with complete disdain. The judges I refer to retired because as they put it to me "justice can not be served in Arizona. The system is too corrupt."

I lived in Phoenix, (Apache Junction then Deer Valley), for 4 years myself, and such was the same experience I had with Johnny Law there. They acted more like Nazi SS troops than "to serve and protect" policemen that worked for the people.

Did the cops in the video have the right to detain and arrest the man? Yes. Did they have to body slam him face first down hard on a cement floor? No. That was excessive, and the cops ought to be reprimanded and fired for it. I hope the man sues those cops clear into the poor house. I would. I've had to deal with cops that were nothing more than smart ass, total attitude, arrogant pieces of shit. For someone to be in here unquestioningly, categorically defending all cops and this blatant excessive use of force is wrong. There's bad cops and instances of excessive force every day. They just don't all make the news.

How did you come to the conclusion tha the cops body slammed the man face first on a hard cement floor?

Where is your evidence?

I lived in Phoenix, (Apache Junction then Deer Valley), for 4 years myself, and such was the same experience I had with Johnny Law there. They acted more like Nazi SS troops than "to protect and serve" policemen that worked for the people.

Bingo! A voice of reason. "They acted more like Nazi SS troops than "to protect and serve" policeman that worked for the peolple. This is what i've been saying for years. Somewhere along the line they forgot they worked for us. And the idiots who constantly have that knee-jerk "The Police can't be wrong" reaction are the real problem. They're the reason the Police think they can get with anything. They think that because it's true. They can get away with just about anything. It's time to balance the scales again. The Citizens need more protection and rights. Because clearly the Police now have more rights than we do. They are treated like untouchable Gods when they should only be treated as our equals. We shouldn't have to fear civil servants who work for us. Gotta get the balance back.

Last edited:

How did you come to the conclusion tha the cops body slammed the man face first on a hard cement floor?

Where is your evidence?

Because of what the people in the video are saying. They obviously witnessed it, and the fact that the guy was laying face first in a pool of his blood.

Not that complicated.

I lived in Phoenix, (Apache Junction then Deer Valley), for 4 years myself, and such was the same experience I had with Johnny Law there. They acted more like Nazi SS troops than "to protect and serve" policemen that worked for the people.

Bingo! A voice of reason. "They acted more like Nazi SS troops than "to protect and serve" policeman that worked for the peolple. This is what i've been saying for years. Somewhere along the line they forgot they worked for us. And the idiots who constantly have that knee-jerk "The Police can't be wrong" reaction are the real problem. They're the reason the Police think they can get with anything. They think that because it's true. They can get away with just about anything. It's time to balance the scales again. The Citizens need more protection and rights. Because clearly the Police now have more rights than we do. They are treated like untouchable Gods when they should only be treated as our equals. We shouldn't have to fear civil servants who work for us. Gotta get the balance back.

There's more good cops than there are bad. But to simply defend cops without question under all circumstances is just wrong. There's bad cops, and there isn't a person on this board that can say there isn't without being completely full of shit.

Where is your evidence?

Because of what the people in the video are saying. They obviously witnessed it, and the fact that the guy was laying face first in a pool of his blood.

Not that complicated.

And witnesses are so reliable.

Fact is the man was seen placing merchandise under his shirt when the police tried to detain him he resisted. The police then took him down using a "leg sweep" where the man busted his nose and was subsequently placed in handcuffs. The man was charged with shoplifting and resisting arresting and his bond was set at $900.00 dollars. So far no charges have been levied against the officers.

Research the story a little more there was more than one video of the incident.

I've got to run to the feed store and then out to feed the horses.

Later!

Seriously,you Authority-Worshippers really are programmed. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for you guys? I'm being serious. They did studies on how & why German Citizens were so proud of and worshipped their Gestapo. The studies showed that some Germans were actually mesmerized by the men in their tight-fitting emaculate dark black uniforms and all the weapons they carried around. Some felt real fear mixed with a sense of worship. This rush by so many Americans to just mindlessly defend the Police really is similar. It has to be a psychological thing.

Produce those studies.

I do see this same type of strange worship in you and many others in this country. You're all just so quick to defend the Police no matter what they do. It really is like a programmed response from you and others. You can't possibly fathom the idea that the Police are often wrong. And i'm not singling you out either because there are millions & millions of people just like you. I think it has to be psychological. It probably is the black uniform and shiny badge or something like that. It really could be.
but you did single us out by mentioning that you didn't .
you also made an unfounded ASSumption by comparing two individuals to millions of others: "who are just like you"..
you made your biggest mistake by not asking the right questions.
you never ask why (in this instance) do "we" favor the police?
you just assumed that it was some kind automatic response.
my guess would be you assume "facts not in evidence" frequently due to a problem with so called authority.

It is not fair you giving this assessment and you dont even know what its like in Arizona. :doubt:

It is not fair you giving this assessment and you dont even know what its like in Arizona. :doubt:
:cuckoo:

You know when shoplifters get caught their liable to say anything to get out of going to jail. And no loving Grandfather would take a child into Wal-mart on "a mad rush Black Friday".

Yes blame the victim because we most certainly can't blame the Police. Man,you just can't get through to the Authority-Worshippers. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for em? Such bizarre worship. It really does remind you of how much German Citizens worshipped their Gestapo. I guess it is a psychological thing.

The police are not going to attempt an arrest without a reason.

The "victim" as you call him, hid merchandise in his shirt which is an illegal act, then he resisted arrest, another illegal act. Had the subject not hid items under his clothes the police would have no cause to attampt an arrest.

So how is this the LEO's fault?

I carry about the same amount of weapons on me as a police officer does.

This is fantastic. If after the "investigation", you know, when cops investigate themselves, they find that the cops were wrong and the grandfather DID NOT RESIST, will you come back here and say you were wrong?

Produce those studies.

I do see this same type of strange worship in you and many others in this country. You're all just so quick to defend the Police no matter what they do. It really is like a programmed response from you and others. You can't possibly fathom the idea that the Police are often wrong. And i'm not singling you out either because there are millions & millions of people just like you. I think it has to be psychological. It probably is the black uniform and shiny badge or something like that. It really could be.
you also made an unfounded ASSumption by comparing two individuals to millions of others: "who are just like you"..
you made your biggest mistake by not asking the right questions.
you never ask why (in this instance) do "we" favor the police?
you just assumed that it was some kind automatic response.
my guess would be you assume "facts not in evidence" frequently due to a problem with so called authority.

Nah,you and that no logic dude do get wood for Police and their violence. It arouses you guys. Studies have been done on that sort of thing. You guys truly do get off on that tight black uniform and shiny badge thing. You both would tase or pepper spray your own Grandmothers & Mothers if the Police told you it was the right thing to do. To me that's both sad and despicable. Too many of you guys out there though. You outnumber us. But hopefully one day we'll outnumber you.

Last edited:
Yes blame the victim because we most certainly can't blame the Police. Man,you just can't get through to the Authority-Worshippers. Is it men in black uniforms carrying all those weapons that does it for em? Such bizarre worship. It really does remind you of how much German Citizens worshipped their Gestapo. I guess it is a psychological thing.

The police are not going to attempt an arrest without a reason.

The "victim" as you call him, hid merchandise in his shirt which is an illegal act, then he resisted arrest, another illegal act. Had the subject not hid items under his clothes the police would have no cause to attampt an arrest.

So how is this the LEO's fault?

I carry about the same amount of weapons on me as a police officer does.

This is fantastic. If after the "investigation", you know, when cops investigate themselves, they find that the cops were wrong and the grandfather DID NOT RESIST, will you come back here and say you were wrong?

Yup,Police Policing themselves. Who actually trusts that anymore? Like i said earlier,next they'll probably accuse him of being an Al Qaeda Terrorist too. I really do feel for this guy. I hope he gets his pound of flesh. He definitely deserves that.

there were many studies done. And some did show that many german citizens both men & women,were fascinated and mesmerized by the men in their tight emaculate black uniforms and all the weapons they carried. It was all about fear,pride,and worship feelings all mixed together. They would do almost anything for their gestapo including turning their own family members in.

I do see this same type of strange worship in you and many others in this country. You're all just so quick to defend the police no matter what they do. It really is like a programmed response from you and others. You can't possibly fathom the idea that the police are often wrong. And i'm not singling you out either because there are millions & millions of people just like you. I think it has to be psychological. It probably is the black uniform and shiny badge or something like that. It really could be.
You also made an unfounded assumption by comparing two individuals to millions of others: "who are just like you"..
You made your biggest mistake by not asking the right questions.
You never ask why (in this instance) do "we" favor the police?
You just assumed that it was some kind automatic response.
My guess would be you assume "facts not in evidence" frequently due to a problem with so called authority.

nah,you and that no logic dude do get wood for police and their violence. It arouses you guys. Studies have been done on that sort of thing. You guys truly do get off on that tight black uniform and shiny badge thing. You both would tase or pepper spray your own grandmothers & mothers if the police told you it was the right thing to do. To me that's both sad and despicable. Too many of you guys out there though. You outnumber us. But hopefully one day we'll outnumber you.
dodge!
Please use words that you know ..logic, isn't one of them.
Your own words prove that you are the one who gets hard talking about "tight black uniforms".
Into d &b are you?

Where is your evidence?

Not that complicated.

And witnesses are so reliable.

Fact is the man was seen placing merchandise under his shirt when the police tried to detain him he resisted. The police then took him down using a "leg sweep" where the man busted his nose and was subsequently placed in handcuffs. The man was charged with shoplifting and resisting arresting and his bond was set at $900.00 dollars. So far no charges have been levied against the officers.

Research the story a little more there was more than one video of the incident.

I've got to run to the feed store and then out to feed the horses.

Later!
Sorry man, but I call bull shit!

David Chadd, a CNN iReporter from Las Vegas, was among the crowd shopping for video games set up in the Walmart's grocery section. He said Newman "was not resisting" arrest as he was led away from the crowd by a police officer.
That officer, Chadd said, then suddenly hooked the suspect around the leg, grabbed him and "slammed him face first into the ground."
"It was like a bowling ball hitting the ground, that's how bad it was,"
he said.

The cops had no reason to do that. They're going to get sued by this guy, and I hope he wins. I also hope the cops get fired and charged with police brutality and first degree assault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back