More Police Cruelty: Arizona To Investigate Bloody Arrest Of Grandfather At WalMart..

My advice to all Citizens is to always have recording equipment handy when dealing with the Police. They will lie. That's just fact.

I'm not going to rush to judgement either. I'd like to see some store surveillance video that shows the cops slamming the guy to the floor, but, judging by the reactions of the people in the video, it's pretty apparent that they saw the cops throw the man to the floor. But unless that man was actually running from the cops or resisting in some way, that was excessive force, period, and the cop needs to have his ass sued into the dirt and charged with police brutality. Not like the first time cops have been known to use excessive force, and it won't be the last. Thankfully people can capture a video on just about any phone nowadays, so things like this get exposed. Cops have a tough job, and I think it's getting tougher, so they can suffer from pent up rage and sooner or later it comes out. It takes a certain kind of person to do that job. One that can keep a level head at all times and not let his emotions get the best of him/her.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
There is a very big imbalance these days. The Police have now been given more rights than the Citizens. They are treated by many as Gods who can do no wrong and are above the Law. I don't understand this Authority-Worship mentality but it really is running rampant in this country. This mentality has led to the Police assuming so much power over us. Try your word against theirs these days? See where that gets ya. Always have recording equipment handy when dealing with the Police. Because they will not hesitate to file a false report. They know your word against theirs is always a winner for them. We need to get some balance back. The Police are our equals and actually work for us. They are not untouchable.

Hyperbole much? Maybe your just paranoid.

I know of no one that treats police as "gods" perhaps you can point to a few of the "many" you mentioned.

In full disclosure, many of my customers are LEO's, the gun shop I co-own caters almost exclusively to law enforcement.

And the truth is they have been vindicated more times than not by using audio and video equipment.

They get "vindicated" most often because the System is so rigged in their favor because of boot-lickers like you. They have been given more rights than average Citizens at this point. They are treated as though they are untouchable. Somewhere along the line many forgot that the Police actually work for us. They are not superior to us in any way. This Authority-Worship course has to be reversed. How much more power do we want to give our Police? Don't they have enough already?

It's obvious you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Let's see evidence that the "system is so rigged in their favor".

Let's see some evidence that police have "been given more rights than the average citizen".

I'm not sure what you mean by "boot-licker", by I supopose it's just your liberal side showing. After all that's what most liberals do when they can't formulate an intelligent argument.

My advice to all Citizens is to always have recording equipment handy when dealing with the Police. They will lie. That's just fact.

It's not against the law to lie.

And yes the police can and sometimes do lie. They just can't lie under oath or to a federal agent. That would be illegal.

I swear to God some on this Board would taser or pepper spray their own Mothers if the Police told them to. Where does all this Authority-Worship come from? How did it become so prevalent in our Country? Is it all about State-Run brainwashing propaganda? It really is unbelievable. We have to reverse this course we're on.

I swear to God some on this Board would taser or pepper spray their own Mothers if the Police told them to. Where does all this Authority-Worship come from? How did it become so prevalent in our Country? Is it all about State-Run brainwashing propaganda? It rally unbelievable. We have to reverse this course we're on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I swear to God some on this Board would taser or pepper spray their own Mothers if the Police told them to. Where does all this Authority-Worship come from? How did it become so prevalent in our Country? Is it all about State-Run brainwashing propaganda? It rally unbelievable. We have to reverse this course we're on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it really so funny. I do wonder about many on this Board. I really do think some would actually taser or pepper spray their own Mothers if the Police told them it was the right thing to do. People need to move away from this Police-Worship stuff. They're our equals. They're not Gods.

I swear to God some on this Board would taser or pepper spray their own Mothers if the Police told them to. Where does all this Authority-Worship come from? How did it become so prevalent in our Country? Is it all about State-Run brainwashing propaganda? It really is unbelievable. We have to reverse this course we're on.

Why don't you answer my questions and provide some evidence instead of just running off at the mouth!?!

Why don't you answer my questions and provide some evidence instead of just running off at the mouth!?!

Sorry,no patience for boot-lickers. The Police are always right with people like you. Try easing up on your Authority-Worship and start seeing reality. Till then,there isn't much to discuss with you.

Sorry,no patience for boot-lickers. The Police are always right with people like you. Try easing up on your Authority-Worship and start seeing reality. Till then,there isn't much to discuss with you.

That's what I thought. You cannot prove any of the bullshit you claim, which makes you a pathetic loser!

You are no differnt than truthmatters!

I'll take your inability to prove your claims as your concession.

That's what I thought. You cannot prove any of the bullshit you claim, which makes you a pathetic loser!

You are no differnt than truthmatters!

I'll take your inability to prove your claims as your concession.

You would clim that. lol! Have fun and don't sprain your tongue licking all those Police boots. Must be something about men with authority with you kooks. Or is it just men in uniform that does if for your guys? Weird stuff.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the laws are there but here in Tennessee unless the man stepped outside the doors with the unpaid for product, he should not have been arrested, let alone thrown to the ground.

^^^ This. And furthermore, why are uniformed cops working in store security for Walmart?

perhaps only a flippin retard would take a small child out on black friday

would you take your child to a gang fight?

Yes blame the victim because God knows the Police can never be wrong. A crime was committed. And it's the Police who committed it. I hope they're held accountable.

The police won't be held accountable. They did nothing wrong. That an innocent person was harmed during a melee won't be held against them. They are not required to know, innately just know, who is innocent and who is not.

There was a mob fight. They saw a man put merchandise into the waistband of his pants. At that point did they know that the man was a grandfather removing his grandson from a dangerous situation? No. There is no way they could have known. Likely the outcome will be that Grandpa won't be charged with shoplifting and the police won't be charged with anything.

AS I understand the event based on nothing more than a brief new summary?

The cop ought to be charged with second degree (third?) murder.

He obviously didn't set out to kill the guy, but he did -- mostly (I think) -- because of his criminal neglect while doing his duty.

Throwing an old man down on the floor such that his skull cracked suggests a flagrant disregard for the safety of his "prisoner".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back