More Good News for the Economy & Obama!

God, what a willfully ignorant tool you are!...:lol:

Operation Screw: The Fed goes all-in on QE - YouTube

OH that's right obama is playing with that funny money. I almost forgot about the fed 40 billion freshly prints money every month./

You know it's not permanent, right? They're gonna yank it right back out when the recovery gets underway.
YOU THINK RECOVERY IS GOING TOO HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THIS? they said we wrre on the road to recovery in 2009 2010 2011 and now.

OH that's right obama is playing with that funny money. I almost forgot about the fed 40 billion freshly prints money every month./

You know it's not permanent, right? They're gonna yank it right back out when the recovery gets underway.
YOU THINK RECOVERY IS GOING TOO HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THIS?

Is that what I said? No. I said when the recovery gets underway then they will yank out all those excess reserves they've created. I didn't say that creating those excess reserves will cause a recovery.

This is what I'm seeing in my area.. Home that were worth $350,000 to $400,000 (average working mans home) in 2007 are now appraised online at $120,000 to $135,000 but sell on short sale or after foreclosure in the $65,000 to $85,000 range... if they need some moderate repairs I've seen them down around $45,000 to $55,000.

I find these higher appraisals online or otherwise very suspicious..

There is a housing boom starting in my area and the housing market improving significantly effects gdp and the economy. It is another indicator things are gradually improving. It isn't tiny.

Rising Home Prices offer Hope for Obama on the Economy

A new report showing home prices rising in 20 U.S. cities gave a boost to President Obama’s reelection chances on Tuesday.

The data amplified other reports that suggest the long-awaited recovery in the housing market is emerging six weeks before Election Day, and arrived alongside other encouraging news about increased consumer confidence and spending.

The signs of a turnaround in housing are coming at a fortuitous time for President Obama, who is running for reelection in a campaign dominated by concerns about his management of the economy.

“You probably have a somewhat more positive picture going into the election than people might have been thinking, say, two months ago,” Dean Baker, the co-founder of the liberal Center for Economic and Policy Research, said Tuesday

Still, the news Tuesday offered several bright spots that suggest consumers are spending more and feeling more optimistic — a key for Obama, who is hoping voters will reelect him on the basis that things are slowly improving.

20 cities...good for them, great news but that's small spuds in relation to the whole country.

Looks like the economy is improving. :eusa_clap: More good news for Obama!

Rising Home Prices Brighten Economic Outlook
To be sure, real estate values aren’t soaring as they did during the housing boom, and the level of prices remains about 30% below their 2006 highs, according to S&P data. But you have to crawl before you can walk.

The news has to bring joy in the hallways of the Federal Reserve. That’s because rising home prices bring a hat trick of benefits to the economic outlook.

First and most obviously, rising prices indicate the housing market is in better balance. The supply of homes has shrunk considerably since the worst of the housing recession, while low rates and somewhat better job markets have lured in more buyers. A relatively low level of inventory coupled with rising demand will support greater homebuilding in the future, a plus for real gross domestic product.

Why do we need a 3rd stimulus package then??

God, what a willfully ignorant tool you are!...:lol:

Operation Screw: The Fed goes all-in on QE - YouTube

People still listen to Peter Schiff? He's been telling us about the imminent doomsday for, what... 4 years now?
How much are commodities today, versus what they were four years ago?

So the dollar has collapsed and we're in a hyperinflation because commodity prices are high? Might want to check your metric for "doomsday" there.

People still listen to Peter Schiff? He's been telling us about the imminent doomsday for, what... 4 years now?

So the dollar has collapsed and we're in a hyperinflation because commodity prices are high? Might want to check your metric for "doomsday" there.
Dude...The USD is less valuable than the fucking Canadian Dollar.

In the meantime gold is nearing $1,800, silver is over $33.00, gasoline at about $4.00, grocery prices are going through the roof.

But you keep whistling bast the graveyard, with your buddy Baghdad Ben. :lol:

Trillions spent and this is what you have to show for it? Why do you noobz support Government pushing for another housing bubble again??? Ooooohhh... that's right... Like when Clinton did it, it's a Democrat. I almost forgot it was only evil policy when Bush did it. Predicting things falling apart is too easy... How long can you keep interst rates at 0.0%, UE going down while less people are working every month and welfare growing at historic rates before you even remember you have to pay the money back?

Lol... So many stupid people out there, just so damn many stupid people. Look at the anual deficit growing, every wonder why we didn't just spend like this forever?

Ah... obviously dude. The currency of a country in deep recession automatically falls relative to healthier countries. That's how floating exchange rates work.
Rolleyes.gif

In the meantime gold is nearing $1,800, silver is over $33.00, gasoline at about $4.00, grocery prices are going through the roof.

Again, that's not hyperinflation, and you keep quoting commodity prices as if they're meaninful in this context?

But you keep whistling past the graveyard, with your buddy Baghdad Ben. :lol:

My buddy Baghdad Ben? What the fuck are you talking about? :eusa_eh:

Lol... So many stupid people out there, just so damn many stupid people.

Yes, I can see that.

Look at the annual deficit growing, ever wonder why we didn't just spend like this forever?

Tell me how, in your mind, this is at all related to what we're talking about.

Ah... obviously dude. The currency of a country in deep recession automatically falls relative to healthier countries. That's how floating exchange rates work.
Rolleyes.gif

Again, that's not hyperinflation, and you keep quoting commodity prices as if they're meaninful in this context?

Never mind.

Just go watch The View, listen to some Jay-Z and everything will be just fine.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

Yes, I can see that.

Look at the annual deficit growing, ever wonder why we didn't just spend like this forever?

Because someday you have to pay that back, with interest. How are you gonna do that without moving that 0.0% rate from the FED up?

QE3 and Operation Twist will never end. The reason is simple. These actions put the federal reserve at the top of the pyramid in market acting. It's all about the flow of asset pruchases.

the devaluation of the dollar under the current conditions of floating exchange, will and is, causing currency wars. No nation has been more vocal on this than Brazil.

Hyperinflation is rather unlikely for the US. What is extremely likely, is default.

Housing prices are being artificially raised again.

Rolleyes.gif

Never mind.

Just go watch The View, listen to some Jay-Z and everything will be just fine.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

Wow, you sure know how to carry a civil conversation with somebody who holds an opposing opinion. Jesus, is everybody here taking stupid pills?

I'm sure the millions and millions of unemployed, underemployed, and those who have become so disgusted they have just stopped looking for work might disagree.

I DO hope they all place a vote for the stakes are high and both candidates at the same percentage points, for what it is worth. Every vote is going to count.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows both President Obama and Mitt Romney attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 46%. Leaners are those who are initially uncommitted to the two leading candidates but lean towards one of them when asked a follow-up question. Beginning October 1, Rasmussen Reports will be basing its daily updates solely upon the results including leaners.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Yes, I can see that.

Because someday you have to pay that back, with interest. How are you gonna do that without moving that 0.0% rate from the FED up?

Yes, all 0.01% interest on 20 year bonds. And that's a real yield, by the way, not low because the Fed is holding nominal rates at zero but low because investors want to hold lots of Treasury debt.

Forum List

Back