Is owning a home now out of reach for the average citizen?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Housing prices are skyrocketing past wages by leaps and bounds.

Homeownership is now only for rich DNC elites and their corporate cronies like George Soros.

Everyone else will rent, or move to California into a tent.

The choice is yours.

Homeownership is now only for rich DNC elites and their corporate cronies like George Soros.

The choice is yours.
there are plenty of cheap houses out there that they can afford,,
they just have to lower their standards,,

my last house cost 20K and ready to live in,, that was in 2014, right now that same house is for sale at 35K

The choice is yours.
Not to mention the fact that since the average Joes and Janes can't afford to buy a home, the rental market is being swamped, driving up rents, which all in turn cause homelessness to skyrocket. But, everything's going just great and Biden will tell you that in the State of the Union.

In the 1960s, a modest house cost about twice the average yearly salary.

Now it's about 5 times as much as an average yearly salary.

So no, it's not just a matter of foregoing a latte. The younger generation has been priced out of home ownership.

The choice is yours.
For most, yes. And it has nothing to do with Soros, Biden, Trump, the DNC, or any other imaginary unicorns rattling around in your empty skull.
You've identified wages not keeping up with prices. There is also a lack of inventory. Most older homeowners are holding on to their homes. There is
also a lack of affordable housing. Demand is high. Supply is short. Means inflated prices.

This has been coming for years. The pandemic just sped the problem into overdrive. Whereas it would have been an issue 5 or 6 years from now, the pandemic sped that process up.

Not to mention the fact that since the average Joes and Janes can't afford to buy a home, the rental market is being swamped, driving up rents, which all in turn cause homelessness to skyrocket. But, everything's going just great and Biden will tell you that in the State of the Union.

That's the plan.

That's why you hear the term "15 minute city" used a lot more where people essentially live in a city and have everything in 15 minutes of them. Meaning they don't have to go anywhere.

It's why so called smart cities are becoming a new catch phrase.

It's why states like California they are removing or cutting back on single family homes. They can pack more people into areas they want instead of letting families own their own home.

It's why corporations have steadily been buying 10s of 1000s of home to rent out as corporate owned housing.

New apartment construction is on a 50 year high.

The idea of most citizens living in rented places packed together in cities is the ultimate goal. That frees up all the nice places and all the land for the rich to own.

It's plainly obvious the wealthy and self proclaimed leaders care nothing for the average person. That's clear just by current events going on in America and how the democratic party treats America, and plans like the world economic forum has. To them were just annoyances or serfs.

They crowd us into cities and they profit from it. And ultimately they snatch up all the private land.

If I had to buy my house now at it's current market value, I honestly don't think I could do it.
At this point my mortgage is now way cheaper than current rental prices.
I am staying put.

If I had to buy my house now at it's current market value, I honestly don't think I could do it.
At this point my mortgage is now way cheaper than current rental prices.
I am staying put.
Until the property taxes catch up with ya.

The government wants your house, just like it wants your gas powered car

Forum List

Back