More economic good news: Economy adds 223,000 jobs, unemployment drops to 5.3%

RW is just a hypocrite joke to me now, thinking he will be the first person I have ever put on ignore in the 14 years or so I have been on forums.

The only reason I dont put him on ignore is his comedic value.
He's already admitted on the open board that he is PAID TO POST HERE, and there is no doubt what kind of TRASH he's paid to post.

I imagine his PAY comes from Soros, one way or another.

RW is just a hypocrite joke to me now, thinking he will be the first person I have ever put on ignore in the 14 years or so I have been on forums.

He's already admitted on the open board that he is PAID TO POST HERE, and there is no doubt what kind of TRASH he's paid to post.

What a career, spewing left loon nonsense and being viewed as a flamer

doing google. this is from a year ago

SNIP:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/10/2014 09:48 -0400

Curious why despite the huge miss in payrolls the unemployment rate tumbled from 7.0% to 6.7%? The reason is because in December the civilian labor force did what it usually does in the New Normal: it dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the labor participation rate just dropped to a fresh 35 year low, hitting levels not seen since 1978, at 62.8% down from 63.0%.

And the piece de resistance: Americans not in the labor force exploded higher by 535,000 to a new all time high 91.8 million.

ALL of it here:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels Zero Hedge
Funny how rightards didn't even know about that chart until Obama became president, idn't it? :dunno:

You'd think they could find someone a little more intelligent...
If he's making anymore than min wage they're paying to much.

Great news for the 4th of July

Employers added 223 000 jobs in June

Employers added 223,000 jobs in June as the labor market posted a third straight month of solid gains after a winter downturn.
The unemployment rate from 5.5% to 5.3%, the lowest since April 2008, the Labor Department

Businesses added 223,000,000 jobs, led by professional and business services, health care and retail. Employment was unchanged in the public sector.

Now, in preparation for the "Economy must fail" crowd....These were not "burger flipping jobs", they were not part time jobs and they were not government hiring

Feel free to start your diversions about the labor participation rate

5 continuous years of job growth. Unprecedented.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Obama akbar. :thup:

thanks for the info because he never seemed like a in paid poster, give him credit though , he played it well

yeah sure it did. and before Obambam leaves we'll be a 0%. you can count on it

all on a piddly: 200, 000 jobs. That should whittle down those 93MILLION out of work
Actually, it's 101,018,000 people age 16 and older not working. Not including people in prison or an institution.

So you citing 93 million shows that you don'e actually understand what the numbers mean. Your 93 million are those who are neither working nor looking for work. So of course they don't have jobs...they're not doing anything to get one. That someone who doesn't put in an application doesn't get hired tells us nothing about how hard it is to get a job.

WHATEVER
You claim you're the Expert
If you want to sound intelligent or that you know what you're talking about (and I don't know if you care whether or not you come across as foolish and ignorant) then perhaps you should actually learn what you're talking about before saying anything.

You'd think they could find someone a little more intelligent...
If he's making anymore than min wage they're paying to much.
I imagine he's pulling down a staggering nickel a post or so... :lol:

SNIP:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels

Curious why despite the huge miss in payrolls the unemployment rate tumbled from 7.0% to 6.7%? The reason is because in December the civilian labor force did what it usually does in the New Normal: it dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the labor participation rate just dropped to a fresh 35 year low, hitting levels not seen since 1978, at 62.8% down from 63.0%.

And the piece de resistance: Americans not in the labor force exploded higher by 535,000 to a new all time high 91.8 million.

ALL of it here:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels Zero Hedge
Funny how rightards didn't even know about that chart until Obama became president, idn't it? :dunno:

all on a piddly: 200, 000 jobs. That should whittle down those 93MILLION out of work
Actually, it's 101,018,000 people age 16 and older not working. Not including people in prison or an institution.

So you citing 93 million shows that you don'e actually understand what the numbers mean. Your 93 million are those who are neither working nor looking for work. So of course they don't have jobs...they're not doing anything to get one. That someone who doesn't put in an application doesn't get hired tells us nothing about how hard it is to get a job.

WHATEVER
If you want to sound intelligent or that you know what you're talking about (and I don't know if you care whether or not you come across as foolish and ignorant) then perhaps you should actually learn what you're talking about before saying anything.
translation for us common folk~ I am a ignorant college kid with No wisdom, naa naaa naa na, I can't debate the topic except kill the messenger

Another tard liberal

Great news for the 4th of July

Employers added 223 000 jobs in June

Employers added 223,000 jobs in June as the labor market posted a third straight month of solid gains after a winter downturn.
The unemployment rate from 5.5% to 5.3%, the lowest since April 2008, the Labor Department

Businesses added 223,000,000 jobs, led by professional and business services, health care and retail. Employment was unchanged in the public sector.

Now, in preparation for the "Economy must fail" crowd....These were not "burger flipping jobs", they were not part time jobs and they were not government hiring

Feel free to start your diversions about the labor participation rate

Then why are you saying in another post the workers would have no choice but to accept pay slashes because of the current job market?

First, let me dispose of the horsecrap that is being spewed by Zandi and others on CNBS (all the BS, all the time) right now. They're claiming we need about 100,000 jobs a month to "keep up" with labor force expansion. This is a bald lie; I present the population-adjusted employment delta every month. Over the last 12 months the economy added 2.849 million working-age people to it.That's the actual population-corrected job addition number; it's negative this month by 308,000. That is, over the last 12 months the economy added 308,000 more working-age people than it did jobs. That's a fact, period, end of discussion.
Market-Ticker - The Market Ticker

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

WHATEVER
translation for us common folk~ I am a ignorant college kid with No wisdom, naa naaa naa na, I can't debate the topic except kill the messenger

Another tard liberal
I love the irony that you are doing exactly what you're claiiming I did. Would you like to discuss what the numbers mean? I used to do it for a living.

I agree with SassyIrishLass....during the Bush administration...nobody had quit looking for a job.

During that Presidency...we only needed one measure of the unemployment rate.

But now, because of Obama, we have a whole new category of unemployed people to count, that never existed before

Interesting

Under Bush we were losing 700,000 jobs a month and the old economic indicators were good enough
Under Obama we are adding 200,000 jobs a month and we need a new economic indicator

First, let me dispose of the horsecrap that is being spewed by Zandi and others on CNBS (all the BS, all the time) right now. They're claiming we need about 100,000 jobs a month to "keep up" with labor force expansion. This is a bald lie; I present the population-adjusted employment delta every month. Over the last 12 months the economy added 2.849 million working-age people to it.That's the actual population-corrected job addition number; it's negative this month by 308,000. That is, over the last 12 months the economy added 308,000 more working-age people than it did jobs. That's a fact, period, end of discussion.
Market-Ticker - The Market Ticker
That's pretty fucking retarded since it assumes 100% of newly added working-age people want to work; :cuckoo: when in fact, at least a third don't.

That would break my heart

Please, please, reconsider

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

WHATEVER

Another tard liberal
I love the irony that you are doing exactly what you're claiiming I did. Would you like to discuss what the numbers mean? I used to do it for a living.
So now dealing with me, you want to sound educated?

WHATEVER

If you want to continue being a horses ass then carry on. leave me out it. thanks
or you'll go where the rest of asses on here go. ignore

That would break my heart

Please, please, reconsider
so you admit you are a paid poster and all this is a game to you.

Check, well bookmarked

RW and a few others on here belongs and is paid by: People here need to keep that in mind.

WHATEVER

If you want to continue being a horses ass then carry on. leave me out it. thanks
or you'll go where the rest of asses on here go. ignore
Poor, steph. I'm amazed there are any Liberals who are not on your ignore list.

"Let's roll!"

Forum List

Back