Official US jobs narrative continues with more deliberate lies

Your state had a far lower death rate than many other states, even red ones. Personally, I went through the entire pandemic without having to rely on my government to tell me how I should live.

473k91.jpg

Nope, did not say that at all, I doubt he would have done any better besides maybe not hiding the truth from the American people for so long

And like your boy would have breezed through the pandemic with a straight A grade because he wasn't an "R" or a "D"?

:laughing0301:

You blame Trump for the job losses but Biden may not have beenany better?

Biden was not the POTUS then, he fucks up enough on his own without blaming him for shit that took place before he took office.

But, hey, you do you.

And yet, even with those revisions 3,203,306 jobs were added and there are 2,884,000 more people working than there was at the start of 2023

85% of jobs added were Covid jobs that are slowly coming back from artificially being lost during the dempanic.

Really? So everyone who lost their job and whose businesses closed due to liberals shutting down the country has a job now? REALLY? You want to stick with that?

as of June 2022 there were more people working than before COVID hit. That is a fact.

But again you are the moron that just posted a link from 2022 to try and make about about job numbers in 2023...

moron links to something from 2021 to prove a point about 2023.

:cheers2: :cheers2:

I'm proving the point that Biden lies about jobs numbers. Always has. I'm showing a history. And my link is from 2022, dumbfuck.

Nice attempt to edit, but I showed how fucking stupid you are. That's not difficult, and it's fun, too.

So Biden lyin' in 2022 means he's honest as a church priest in 2023?

I'm proving the point that Biden lies about jobs numbers. Always has. I'm showing a history. And my link is from 2022, dumbfuck.

from your link....• Biden accurately cited the raw number of jobs created and the fact that it was bigger than any previous year for which data is available.

from your link....• Biden accurately cited the raw number of jobs created and the fact that it was bigger than any previous year for which data is available.

From my link:

However, looking at the percentage increase — a fairer way to compare 80-plus years of data — 2021 did not set a record. Going back to 1940, the percentage increase seen in 2021 was exceeded 10 times.

From my link:

However, looking at the percentage increase — a fairer way to compare 80-plus years of data — 2021 did not set a record. Going back to 1940, the percentage increase seen in 2021 was exceeded 10 times.

yes, so he did not lie, even your own link said so.

The red states of Texas and Florida had the biggest job creation in 2022, followed by Oregon. But the majority of Oregon's jobs created were in state and local government.

Historic job growth in 2022 reflects strong but uneven economic recovery: State and local lawmakers should prioritize rebuilding the public sector in 2023

Forum List

Back