More economic good news: Economy adds 223,000 jobs, unemployment drops to 5.3%

yeah sure it did. and before Obambam leaves we'll be a 0%. you can count on it

all on a piddly: 200, 000 jobs. That should whittle down those 93MILLION out of work
Actually, it's 101,018,000 people age 16 and older not working. Not including people in prison or an institution.

So you citing 93 million shows that you don'e actually understand what the numbers mean. Your 93 million are those who are neither working nor looking for work. So of course they don't have jobs...they're not doing anything to get one. That someone who doesn't put in an application doesn't get hired tells us nothing about how hard it is to get a job.

WHATEVER
You claim you're the Expert
If you want to sound intelligent or that you know what you're talking about (and I don't know if you care whether or not you come across as foolish and ignorant) then perhaps you should actually learn what you're talking about before saying anything.

If you want to continue being a horses ass then carry on. leave me out it. thanks
or you'll go where the rest of asses on here go. ignore
Poor, steph. I'm amazed there are any Liberals who are not on your ignore list.

"Let's roll!"
poor faun, she wished to getting paid to post.

doing google. this is from a year ago

SNIP:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/10/2014 09:48 -0400

Curious why despite the huge miss in payrolls the unemployment rate tumbled from 7.0% to 6.7%? The reason is because in December the civilian labor force did what it usually does in the New Normal: it dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the labor participation rate just dropped to a fresh 35 year low, hitting levels not seen since 1978, at 62.8% down from 63.0%.

And the piece de resistance: Americans not in the labor force exploded higher by 535,000 to a new all time high 91.8 million.

ALL of it here:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels Zero Hedge
Funny how rightards didn't even know about that chart until Obama became president, idn't it? :dunno:

Actually, it's 101,018,000 people age 16 and older not working. Not including people in prison or an institution.

So you citing 93 million shows that you don'e actually understand what the numbers mean. Your 93 million are those who are neither working nor looking for work. So of course they don't have jobs...they're not doing anything to get one. That someone who doesn't put in an application doesn't get hired tells us nothing about how hard it is to get a job.

WHATEVER
If you want to sound intelligent or that you know what you're talking about (and I don't know if you care whether or not you come across as foolish and ignorant) then perhaps you should actually learn what you're talking about before saying anything.
translation for us common folk~ I am a ignorant college kid with No wisdom, naa naaa naa na, I can't debate the topic except kill the messenger

Another tard liberal
I love the irony that you are doing exactly what you're claiiming I did. Would you like to discuss what the numbers mean? I used to do it for a living.
So now dealing with me, you want to sound educated?
I am educated...I was pointing out that Stephanie is not educated in these matters. And it makes her look foolish to post numbers when she doesn't understand what they mean. Do you disagree?

SNIP:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels

Curious why despite the huge miss in payrolls the unemployment rate tumbled from 7.0% to 6.7%? The reason is because in December the civilian labor force did what it usually does in the New Normal: it dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the labor participation rate just dropped to a fresh 35 year low, hitting levels not seen since 1978, at 62.8% down from 63.0%.

And the piece de resistance: Americans not in the labor force exploded higher by 535,000 to a new all time high 91.8 million.

ALL of it here:
People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels Zero Hedge
Funny how rightards didn't even know about that chart until Obama became president, idn't it? :dunno:

WHATEVER
translation for us common folk~ I am a ignorant college kid with No wisdom, naa naaa naa na, I can't debate the topic except kill the messenger

Another tard liberal
I love the irony that you are doing exactly what you're claiiming I did. Would you like to discuss what the numbers mean? I used to do it for a living.
I am educated...I was pointing out that Stephanie is not educated in these matters. And it makes her look foolish to post numbers when she doesn't understand what they mean. Do you disagree?

beat your chest like an ape, because that's your mentality. see ya
another LOSER TROLL seeking atta boys from the rest of the losers

WHATEVER

If you want to continue being a horses ass then carry on. leave me out it. thanks

"Let's roll!"
Nah, it's more fun gloating how Obama has gotten us to full employment while his predecessor, whom the right voted for, led us into the worst recession since the Great Depression. :thup:

And btw, I'm a dude.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

WHATEVER

Another tard liberal
steph, has wisdom, which you clearly don't have. God Damn it just because she can't express her self and be graded on it in your world don't mean she is wrong.

All you are telling me you are being an ignorant prick.

I always understand steph, as much as I understand a ghetto white or black or Latino on the net.

RW is just a hypocrite joke to me now, thinking he will be the first person I have ever put on ignore in the 14 years or so I have been on forums.

That would break my heart

Please, please, reconsider
so you admit you are a paid poster and all this is a game to you.

Check, well bookmarked

I have never denied being a paid messageboard poster.

Why would anyone read your shit for free?

Another tard liberal
steph, has wisdom, which you clearly don't have. God Damn it just because she can't express her self and be graded on it in your world don't mean she is wrong.

I always understand steph, as much as I understand a ghetto white or black or Latino on the net.
"steph has wisdom."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure, throw credibility completely out the window.

Another tard liberal

lol, thanks dear. I think....just kidding
:smiliehug:

he went POOF into the night. lol

RW is just a hypocrite joke to me now, thinking he will be the first person I have ever put on ignore in the 14 years or so I have been on forums.

Check, well bookmarked

RW and a few others on here belongs and is paid by: People here need to keep that in mind.

Not only do I get paid by Obama to post, I also get paid for reporting people to the Internet Police

Stephanie...did you notice that guy going through your trash last week?

The thread title is inaccurate. Here's the correct one:

Increasingly desperate progressives misuse employment statistics in order to mask the Epic Fail of Obamanomics.

432,000 people dropped out of the Labor Force - that's nearly double the amount that found jobs. The Labor Force Participation Rate dropped from 62.9% in May to 62.6% in June....the lowest rate since 1977.

Increasingly desperate progressives misuse employment statistics in order to mask the Epic Fail of Obamanomics.

432,000 people dropped out of the Labor Force - that's nearly double the amount that found jobs. The Labor Force Participation Rate dropped from 62.9% in May to 62.6% in June....the lowest rate since 1977.

Yep. like I said earlier. under a Republican. 200, 000 jobs they would be calling it a FAILURE

A Very Interesting bit of Math:

The Civilian population increased by 208K
The amount of people who dropped out of the workforce is 432K
The total of these two figures is 640K

Those Not In The Labor Force increased by 640K

Civ Pop Increase + Drop Outs = Total decrease in the Labor Force

This means that the economy didn't create one new job for the increased population.

How Hopey Changey is that!!!!

WHATEVER

"Let's roll!"
Nah, it's more fun gloating how Obama has gotten us to full employment while his predecessor, whom the right voted for, led us into the worst recession since the Great Depression. :thup:

And btw, I'm a dude.

Check, well bookmarked

God Damn you are a paid whore and proud of it?

Holy crap, how low will liberals go to make a buck?

Next thing you will tell us you sucked guys dick off for $5 bucks

Yep. like I said earlier. under a Republican. 200, 000 jobs they would be calling it a FAILURE

If that is the case....what do you call LOSING 700,000 jobs a month?

If that is the case....what do you call LOSING 700,000 jobs a month?

Something that happens in a Recession combined with a Government Manufactured Financial shock.

But we're supposed to be in the Obama Recovery now. The Recession ended in 2009.

Where are the jobs?

Fucking crazy how far liberals would lower themselves to make a dishonest buck.

I am just a news and political junkie

"Let's roll!"

And btw, I'm a dude.

Check, well bookmarked

God Damn you are a paid whore and proud of it?

Holy crap, how low will liberals go to make a buck?

Next thing you will tell us you sucked guys dick off for $5 bucks

lol
RW and FAUN are in there somewhere. they have nothing so they still throw up something said over a year ago. good grief how sad and pathetic

Forum List

Back