Morality in Iran

Sitting through one of fitnut's copy-and-paste sessions has temporarily drained me of any desire to put effort into my responses. The asininity of your posts in that thread wasn't exactly helpful either. I don't care about rep. If you want something more civil and substantive, wait until tomorrow.

Islam is a death cult for the mentally weak and morally invalid.
If that was true RhodesStupid

You would have become a muslim a long time ago!!! :lol:

Sitting through one of fitnut's copy-and-paste sessions has temporarily drained me of any desire to put effort into my responses. The asininity of your posts in that thread wasn't exactly helpful either. I don't care about rep. If you want something more civil and substantive, wait until tomorrow.

though I hate Islam,
Finally, after all of your posts, your true feelings come out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've read a couple autobiographies from women who spent time in Evin. According to them, the practice happens not as a matter of official doctrine but because of the belief that virgins automatically go to paradise upon death.
The execution of virgins being illegal had nothing to do with it. There's lots of things that are illegal in Iran, but I doubt that executing virgins is one of them.

Has nothing to do with Islam. But I think we all know that.

.....Those of us with an IQ over 80, anyway.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've read a couple autobiographies from women who spent time in Evin. According to them, the practice happens not as a matter of official doctrine but because of the belief that virgins automatically go to paradise upon death.
The execution of virgins being illegal had nothing to do with it. There's lots of things that are illegal in Iran, but I doubt that executing virgins is one of them.

Has nothing to do with Islam. But I think we all know that.

.....Those of us with an IQ over 80, anyway.

there is also massive amounts of rape of both male and female prisoners NOT sentenced to death... as well as random rape of prostitutes (male and female) who are not even arrested

it's a massive rape-a-thon

though I can't really pin this one on Islam... just on what happens when you give the lowest of the low a uniform and the power to hassle people without due process

Finally, after all of your posts, your true feelings come out.

I even refuse to display the koran my mom gave me as a gift, I hate the relgion...
So you disrespect your mother.

Do you hate her also?

no, I love her as she is my mom... but I have to disagree with her religion

mind you, she's half-assed muslim at best as she only started going to mosque for the first time when she turned 50

Forum List

Back