MODs

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Who would like to be a MOD and why?

I would like to be a MOD so I could get a discount on my coffee down at McDonald's and also it would be so cool to have a vanity license plate that said "MOD Man". Just saying...

We're currently casting for Link.
indexbluesky.jpg

Why aren't their any Eskimo MODs? You guys aren't a bunch of Eskimo-haters are you?

i would like to be a mod...i would clear the board of hannity maggots.....and guess who my first gone maggot would be....o just fucking guess....

then i would clear the board of idiots....

then i would clear the board of cyber fuckers.....

*no one ask me to play...so piss on ya*

then i would install my minions......

ahhhh i have dreams, hopes and aspirations lol

I get to take names and kick ass in the real world. No need for any fake cyber power! :lol:

i would like to be a mod...i would clear the board of hannity maggots.....and guess who my first gone maggot would be....o just fucking guess....

hell, bones---you're lucky they even let you remain a member ! :lol:

The only reason I would want to be a Mod is so that I could post in locked threads.

Like X, I too have moderated on boards, political and social. It's not as fun as one might think. The charm of the board itself tends to dissipate when one must daily tend to the needs and concerns of whiny little bitches with too thin skin and overly delicate sensibilities..

ahh duckie you know the old saying....do i really want to belong to anything that will have me..???

The only reason I would want to be a Mod is so that I could post in locked threads.

Like X, I too have moderated on boards, political and social. It's not as fun as one might think. The charm of the board itself tends to dissipate when one must daily tend to the needs and concerns of whiny little bitches with too thin skin and overly delicate sensibilities..

I don't have a problem moderating technical forums.

Forum List

Back