A question about straight person and sexual attraction to the same sex

Geez-Louise
C'mon man...

Were you "observably indoctrinated?"
Did you go to "straight school?
Were you groomed to be straight?

Seriously is the rapist virtuous by being straight while the Gay guy who stops him is evil?

Have you considered the uptick in QUEER people is simply GOD'S reaction to overpopulationand what people are doing to His planet?

"OK Jesus, what we got here
More QUEERS, check
Diseases that make having sex deadly, check
Lower fertility rates, check...

OK then. The plan to depopulate Terra is ready.
Have Gabriel call Trump and tell him the World War is on!"
1710196252165.png

~S~

A question about straight people and sexual attraction to the same sex. Would a straight person be able to get off to the same sex and enjoy it? even having straight up crushes or would this make them at least bisexual?

I hope no mod or admin gets angry at me. I am just curious to hear your opinions.
why is it you perverts base everything off of sex??

I guess this ones better than the one where you wanted to teach children how to be bisexual and have sex with other children of the same sex,,

A question about straight people and sexual attraction to the same sex. Would a straight person be able to get off to the same sex and enjoy it? even having straight up crushes or would this make them at least bisexual?

I hope no mod or admin gets angry at me. I am just curious to hear your opinions.
Apologies, because I don't really have an answer to your question. But I am curious - why does it matter?

Forum List

Back