Mitt Romney: Is The Third Time A Charm?

Romney is distinguished. Hillary is merely fat, old and haggish even with her face lift.

That picture of her in a muumuu on the beach won't be forgotten.

Romney is running more than double digits over any other candidate. If he runs he will handily take the nomination and the election. If he runs and he says he won't.

Romney is distinguished. Hillary is merely fat, old and haggish even with her face lift.

That picture of her in a muumuu on the beach won't be forgotten.

Romney is running more than double digits over any other candidate. If he runs he will handily take the nomination and the election. If he runs and he says he won't.

Yeah, you righties are so great at forecasting election outcomes...

Voters rejected him for McCain. McCain rejected him for Palin. Voters rejected him for Obama. His ego can't let it go.

Great point Lakhota! As a non Republican nor a Mitt fan I can see your logic....

But can you see mine???

Voters rejected Hillary in favor of Obama, Obama rejected Hillary for Biden, can she not let her ego go? or is it somehow different when Democrats do it? Or is it just as simple as without Hillary Dems currently don't have any options, Hillary offering a vagina, and Name recognition, no pollicy, no history as a leader, justa vagina and a name.

Mitt and Ann are pure comedy gold.
Lol

Mitt would certainly not be preferable as a president, but I would take him over douche bags like Ted Cruz anyday. Of course, Cruz has zero chances of becoming president anyway.

Once again the left tells people who can win and who can't... based on liking a guy who actually lost 2x to others that have not even run for President.

Voters rejected him for McCain. McCain rejected him for Palin. Voters rejected him for Obama. His ego can't let it go.

Great point Lakhota! As a non Republican nor a Mitt fan I can see your logic....

But can you see mine???

Voters rejected Hillary in favor of Obama, Obama rejected Hillary for Biden, can she not let her ego go? or is it somehow different when Democrats do it? Or is it just as simple as without Hillary Dems currently don't have any options, Hillary offering a vagina, and Name recognition, no pollicy, no history as a leader, justa vagina and a name.

You seem obsessed with Hillary's vagina. Sweet (wet) dreams...

Romney drove the very last nail in his coffin with his 47% remark.

He is now irreparably un-electable.

Our present problems call for fresh minds and fresh ideas.

Mitt ain't it.

Few things would cinch a Democratic win for the White House in 2016 than running Mittens again.

If the Republicans are stupid enough to do that, they're screwed.

We are nation of 300+ millions.

If Mittens is the best they can do, they've lost my vote.

Last edited:
If nothing else it would give the Romney sons a little more service time equal to the military. I wonder if the sons have enough time in now to retire?

Hell yes! Romney should definitely run again! Mitt vs Billary. I can't wait!

Forum List

Back