Mitt Romney, Friend in Need

Yeah, ole Romney really has lots of "compassion"...

romney-opp-5.jpg

The statement Romney made was regarding the Tweets put out by the Cairo Embassy ( speaking for the Obama administration ) and he was on the money regarding the wrongness of apologizing for free speech. Have a little pride in yourself and stay on topic. If you can't defend Obama's lack of record in helping others, then just say so. Trying to intimate that Romney was using someone's deaths for political purposes when no one even knew they were dead yet, is preposterous and small.

Now, has Obama EVER done anything kind for another person when there wasn't anything in it for him or not? We know he won't take care of his family, so how about co workers or strangers?

romney-opp-5.jpg

Are you fucking kidding?! :eek: Barack Obama practically climbed over the still smoking body of his dead ambassador to do a STUMP SPEECH in Vegas! Honest to God, if I tried to smile and laugh with the crowd after I'd sent a man to his DEATH, I'd have puked on my shoes. The guy is cold, calculating piece of work and that's for sure. Hell, he rolled over and went to sleep that night, knowing Stevens was missing but not knowing if he was dead.

Obama didn't steal billions from middle class Americans like Mormon Bishop Romney did, so obviously Obama has less to atone for.

Pathetic. Mitt Romney hasn't got a whiff of scandal on him, the Obama campaign's disgusting insinuations notwithstanding. But you can't even come up with ONE measly example of him giving of his personal time.

Obama didn't steal billions from middle class Americans like Mormon Bishop Romney did, so obviously Obama has less to atone for.

Bless your heart.. are you just not capable of learning? Romney earned his money and saved thousands of jobs along the way. In addition, Romney gives millions of his own money to charity as well as giving his time and physical effort to help those in need. Do a little research so you don't come off sounding like a dishonest campaign commercial.

Btw.. if we want to talk personal income.. since you can't find any incidence of Obama doing a personal good deed, can you explain why you think it is a publisher would advance a guy in his 30's that had yet done nothing with his life millions of dollars to write his autobiography? I haven't been able to figure that out quite yet. The Harvard Law Review thing doesn't seem quite enough to warrant that. Who just hands an unknown, untried guy millions of dollars?

I guess we'll have to wait until they've had time to check in with their masters at the DNC to see if Barack Obama has ever done so much as help a little old lady across the street. I have to say, if it turns out to be Nancy Pelosi I don't think I'll be very impressed.

I guess we'll have to wait until they've had time to check in with their masters at the DNC to see if Barack Obama has ever done so much as help a little old lady across the street. I have to say, if it turns out to be Nancy Pelosi I don't think I'll be very impressed.

I think we could count that against him.

Obama's good works? One example?

Bless your heart.. are you just not capable of learning? Romney earned his money and saved thousands of jobs along the way. In addition, Romney gives millions of his own money to charity as well as giving his time and physical effort to help those in need. Do a little research so you don't come off sounding like a dishonest campaign commercial.

Btw.. if we want to talk personal income.. since you can't find any incidence of Obama doing a personal good deed, can you explain why you think it is a publisher would advance a guy in his 30's that had yet done nothing with his life millions of dollars to write his autobiography? I haven't been able to figure that out quite yet. The Harvard Law Review thing doesn't seem quite enough to warrant that. Who just hands an unknown, untried guy millions of dollars?

Might as well ask how a guy who had done NOTHING yet on the world stage got the Nobel Peace Prize. :lol: That didn't turn out so good though, come to think of it.

Sounds a lot more interesting than those damn Tupperware parties. Besides, what's the big deal about consensual sex. A wee bit prudish, are we?

Trying to impugn Romney's character by attacking the sexual activities of one of his fundraiser hosts is blatantly unfair and disingenuous. Do you really want Obama to be judged by the character of his own associates, people who are much closer to him than the fundraiser host was to Romney? I don't think so.

What an effin' joke. The right wing trash are getting beyond desperate now :lmao:

Shut up and go to walmart so you can spend the rest of your welfare check on beer and cigs and then use the rest of your food stamps on chips and pop .. Asshole. What has OBAMA done for someone that did not include OUR TAX dollars..

Forum List

Back