Mitt Romney, Friend in Need

romney_groucho1.jpg

If you can't participate in an adult fashion using your words, please go back to the children's table.

Shockingly, that doesnt involve Obama providing charity for anyone.

Go ask a gay soldier all about it if you can keep from trying to stone him first.

:rofl:

I'm sure ole jesus was just wrong about his observation on how easy it is for rich people to buy the sense of charity.

It's the Muslims that the left defends that stone homosexuals.

Not in America they don't.

:D

It's too bad Obama wasn't born unto a rich vagina. I guess Obama and that widow with the mite donation will just have to work harder next time!

:clap2:

Shocking that you disrespect women like that.

But news flash, Romney was born into a middle class family too. I know you like to pretend otherwise, but it doesnt change reality.

And newflash. nothing is stopping the President from giving of his time and money since he became rich. Except he doesnt.

Barack Obama is a lawyer, isn't he? Did he ever sit with a dying child and write up a will to make him feel better about how his possessions were disposed???

[youtube]9ZlB7aR-2h8[/youtube]

Talk about using woes for political gain.. and they used the nice little old lady and old man too.. I wonder when the little baby will make an appearance. The one where Romney gave his left kidney too, but is charging interest...

Go ask a gay soldier all about it if you can keep from trying to stone him first.

I'm sure ole jesus was just wrong about his observation on how easy it is for rich people to buy the sense of charity.

That's what I thought. You really cant produce anything. Not surprising.

It's too bad Obama wasn't born unto a rich vagina. I guess Obama and that widow with the mite donation will just have to work harder next time!

You're going to have to work a whole lot harder to convince us that Obama was born just a poor little black boy. I know it's a more romantic narrative than the truth, but know one is buying the story. Poor children don't spend their school careers at expensive private schools.

But news flash, Romney was born into a middle class family too. I know you like to pretend otherwise, but it doesnt change reality.

And newflash. nothing is stopping the President from giving of his time and money since he became rich. Except he doesnt.

Obama didn't STEAL his money like Romney did on the backs of the Middle Class.

Talk about using woes for political gain.. and they used the nice little old lady and old man too.. I wonder when the little baby will make an appearance. The one where Romney gave his left kidney too, but is charging interest...

Truth hurts doesnt it? You guys are trying to falsely claim Mitt Romney is a heartless person who doesnt connect with people. Must annoy you to no end that people are coming out of the woodwork exposing that lie.

Because it's not like you can run on Obama's record. You have to lie about Romney instead:)

by pointing out that Mitt was fortunate enough to have been dropped out of a wealthy woman's vagina?

yea, you nailed me there!

yup! nothing says "middle class" like having a trust fund to give away!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

you silly little pharisee christians crack me up.

Saving failing businesses from bankrupcy is stealing money now?

Chicago politics doesnt involve stealing now?

Are you actually serious about this?

You're going to have to work a whole lot harder to convince us that Obama was born just a poor little black boy. I know it's a more romantic narrative than the truth, but know one is buying the story. Poor children don't spend their school careers at expensive private schools.

Hey, if your kind can't be convinced after the state of Hawaii issues a birth certificate then who the hell even knows what it would take to convince you that Mitt's silver spoon origin was wealthier than Obama's!

He lived with his grandma, who was a {gasp!}... BANKER, and went to a prep school in Hawaii. :lol:

by pointing out that Mitt was fortunate enough to have been dropped out of a wealthy woman's vagina?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Yes. Talking in vulgar speech about women is disrespectful. And as I've already pointed outo Romney was born into a middle class family. His father didnt make his fortune till years after he was born.

And that fortune was given away to charity.

He lived with his grandma, who was a {gasp!}... BANKER, and went to a prep school in Hawaii. :lol:

yea, a banker grandma and a governor father probably DO have the same tax bracket!

:redface:

Oh please. Romney didn't steal anything. If it weren't for Mitt Romney's company ALL of the companies they they invested in would have gone under. While 22% of those companies did eventually fail, 78% were able to continue employing people. Only stupid people think otherwise.

yea, a banker grandma and a governor father probably DO have the same tax bracket!

:redface:

Was George Romney governor when Mitt was born?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Yes. Talking in vulgar speech about women is disrespectful. And as I've already pointed outo Romney was born into a middle class family. His father didnt make his fortune till years after he was born.

And that fortune was given away to charity.

Correct me if I'm wrong... I mean, I'm no Todd Akin but... Mitt's mom probably DID have a vagina, yes? And, Mitt probably DID travel that passage on his way to becoming a fortunate son, right?

Middle class! yea, right. you keep telling yourself that.

LOL

your kind will say anything!

Barack Obama is a lawyer, isn't he? Did he ever sit with a dying child and write up a will to make him feel better about how his possessions were disposed???

[youtube]9ZlB7aR-2h8[/youtube]

Where are Obama's character references???

Here's Jane Edmonds, former Massachusetts Secretary of the Workforce and a DEMOCRAT, saying what a great guy Romney is. Oh, and you'll not in the introduction video I posted earlier a clip with her saying how he actually got a copy of his campaign promises in order to make sure they made it onto the state's agenda.

[youtube]QcqPVEYKQEk[/youtube]

Hey, if your kind can't be convinced after the state of Hawaii issues a birth certificate then who the hell even knows what it would take to convince you that Mitt's silver spoon origin was wealthier than Obama's!

And really, what does it matter what wealth either of their parents had? Obama has had plenty of money for many years and it doesn't take money to do good works. Find us some things that Obama did personally to help someone else if you can.

Forum List

Back