Mitt Romney, Friend in Need

yea, a banker grandma and a governor father probably DO have the same tax bracket!

:rofl:

:redface:

And his father became governor years later. After he made his fortune, which was after Romney was born.

Romney was born into a middle class family. His dad was middle management at the time.

Still waiting for that extensive list of Barack Obama's personal service to his fellow man...

by pointing out that Mitt was fortunate enough to have been dropped out of a wealthy woman's vagina?

yea, you nailed me there!

yup! nothing says "middle class" like having a trust fund to give away!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

you silly little pharisee christians crack me up.

Yes. Talking in vulgar speech about women is disrespectful. And as I've already pointed outo Romney was born into a middle class family. His father didnt make his fortune till years after he was born.

And that fortune was given away to charity.

Correct me if I'm wrong... I mean, I'm no Todd Akin but... Mitt's mom probably DID have a vagina, yes? And, Mitt probably DID travel that passage on his way to becoming a fortunate son, right?

Middle class! yea, right. you keep telling yourself that.

LOL

your kind will say anything!

No. We will only say the truth. Now please stop disrespecting woman with your vulgar speech. And please stop pretending Romney was born to wealth when his father didnt become wealthy until years after Romney was born.

It really doesnt help your position if you have to lie.

Of course you don't; you find yourself in the hilarious position of blindly validating a guy whose wealth makes it pretty easy to dole out cash in the name of charity. I guess you missed a few lessons of those red lettered verses.

:cool:

If it's so easy for wealthy people to dole out cash in the name of charity, why hasnt Obama or Biden done any of that?

And you clearly didnt read the article, because very little about it had to with Romney doling out cash. He gave his time. Which is worth much more.

They can't be bothered to watch videos, let alone READ. :eusa_whistle:

And really, what does it matter what wealth either of their parents had? Obama has had plenty of money for many years and it doesn't take money to do good works. Find us some things that Obama did personally to help someone else if you can.

Watch as they will continue to avoid and talk around it. Yelling about Romney's wealth while ignoring that Obama has wealth.

Still waiting for that extensive list of Barack Obama's personal service to his fellow man...

We will be waiting for a long time. His own brother had to go to Dinesh D'souza for charity.

That was pretty damned sad. Obama's nephew in the hospital and his brother having to ask a reporter for money. I guess we shouldn't be surprised though. After all, Obama has no problem with allowing the U.S. taxpayer to provide housing, medical care and monthly income to his illegal Aunt in Boston.

If Romney is so "compassionate" - why does he hate 47% of Americans?

He doesn't hate 47% of America. If you bothered to listen to that video you would see that he was simply being pragmatic in discussing the specifics of the election. Why do you feel the need to demagogue his statement this way?
Do you think Obama can't win on his own merits?

He doesn't hate 47% of America. If you bothered to listen to that video you would see that he was simply being pragmatic in discussing the specifics of the election. Why do you feel the need to demagogue his statement this way?

I've listened to it very carefully several times. So, again I ask the question:

Do you think Obama can't win on his own merits?

Nope. I expect he knows that Obama can't win on his own merits. Hence the consistent board flooding. Like THAT's gonna make a difference. :lol:

And like I said..he doesn't. Why are you so fearful of the truth? Being honest does not equate to hate. Having different opinions doesn't equate to hate.

And like I said..he doesn't. Why are you so fearful of the truth? Being honest does not equate to hate. Having different opinions doesn't equate to hate.

Recognizing one's electoral limitations doesn't equate to hate either. It's an uphill slog to get people to understand that "free stuff" isn't really free.

BTW, Mother Jones is going to release more on Tuesday.

Good. I just hear Mitt Romney ask that the whole video be released. I'm sure he'll welcome it.

Just like he welcomed the "you didn't build that" video in it's entirety. The guy doesn't need to hide things, as we see in his history of actual deeds..

I'm still waiting to hear Obama's good deeds. I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back