Job is is not to worry about those people - OK, let's LIST "those" people:

R

rdean

who are dependent upon government, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing

Job is is not to worry about those people

So let's make a list of the people Mitt feels as president, it won't be his job to "worry" about "THOSE" people:

Seniors on Medicare and Social Security

Poor children

the Military

People who show up at the emergency room

the Blind

people who have been injured in military conflicts

people whose jobs have been moved to China

people whose business was shut down by a predatory venture firm like Bain

Students who received financial help

Can anyone think of any more Americans that Romney won't be president of if he wins?

Now, he does want to help immigrants that come here who have degrees. It says so on his website. But "HALF" of America is not good enough to help. What is Romney's final solution to those that end up on the street?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

The mentally handicapped deans du monde.

You know what he said and what he meant. And he's 100% correct in his assessment.

Brainwashed, blind, unresponsible teat suckers of society. The Obamabots. Your clan.

Do you believe the people in the Tea Party are wealthy or belong to the bottom 47%?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI&feature]TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube[/ame]

...who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing

What Marxist bullshit is this?! Throw in toilet paper and you've got full on Communism. How'd that work out?

...who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing

What Marxist bullshit is this?! Throw in toilet paper and you've got full on Communism. How'd that work out?

You're right. "Let them die" is so much more, well, "Right Wing Christian".

the tolerance of the left, hate hate hate hate.

Ah! The "Grandma will be eating dog food if not for government" argument. So tired, so untrue. Amazing how America managed to not only survive but THRIVE before you Progressive nanny staters began to take over. Everyone died don't cha know! :eusa_eh:

Stick you Marxist bullshit. It's unsustainable and wrong.

i guess his daddy was a government moocher

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZPaysBTqk]Mitt Romney's Mom Says his Dad was on Welfare - YouTube[/ame]

The mentally handicapped deans du monde.

You know what he said and what he meant. And he's 100% correct in his assessment.

Brainwashed, blind, unresponsible teat suckers of society. The Obamabots. Your clan.

Do you believe the people in the Tea Party are wealthy or belong to the bottom 47%?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI&feature]TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Out of deference to your effort to reply to my post, I watched this video in its entirety.

And I do identify with much of it. But for a good portion I do not. BTW I have to wonder what may have been "Photoshopped" into it.

Nevertheless... I have not ever identified myself with the "Tea Party" save for my endorsement of Joe Walsh from Illinois, because I've met with him on a couple of occasions and found him to be knowledgable, engaging, and attentive to issues of which I'm most concerned.

I don't think that I've ever presented myself here as right wing, or far-right... but I'm definitely a Conservative. And a Republican.

Yet, as I've pointed out in many alcohol-fueld posts, myself and my immediate family have over the years lived the life of the very same downtrodden and pathetic haphastic losers of society. And through it all, we have and always will be Republicans.

Why? Because of a) identity b) pride of identity c) self-sufficiency d) pride of self-sufficiency and d) fuck offness

So, why don't you just fuck off-ness.

Forum List

Back