Mitt and Ann's hired help - A "scandal" waiting to happen?

She had two major diseases and 5 boys and she cleaned these enormous houses and took care of the kids all the time with MS and Cancer? And participated in Dressage?

Tell me you guys aren't so indoctrinated that you could believe such utter nonsense.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that makes you look??

So in 2010, how many kids were living at home and how much would you need for an empty house to be cleaned and how often?

Obviously you have never lived in a house that big.

In a house that big, many of the rooms would be unused or seldom used. How often is an empty guest room cleaned?

Wow, some folks can't even wait till the election and the 100-day honeymoon to beat up on an MS sufferer. This disease is punishing, folks. One out of 700 people will acquire it. It doesn't respect party lines, affiliations, beauty, intelligence, or anything else. It strikes randomly, and it strikes hard. 50 years ago a diagnosis of MS meant you had less than 15 years left. Now, treatments help people, but do not eliminate it. We should pray for Anne Romney, not abuse her over getting help in her household.
Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis

Last edited:
Romney treats his hired staffer better than Obama treats his relatives

attachment.php

c6cb16_aunt2_05182010.jpg

screen-shot-2011-08-29-at-23054-pm.png

These people look like adults to me. So Obama is responsible for adults he may not even have met?

And how do you know how Romney treats his staffers? These idiots here are trying to say Romney's 5 sons and his wife ARE his "staffers".

His Aunt Zeiti, living illegally in the USA without a Social Security card, somehow cut ahead of several thousand people waiting to get into Boston public housing, so yeah Obama is responsible

Last edited:
She had two major diseases and 5 boys and she cleaned these enormous houses and took care of the kids all the time with MS and Cancer? And participated in Dressage?

Tell me you guys aren't so indoctrinated that you could believe such utter nonsense.

So in 2010, how many kids were living at home and how much would you need for an empty house to be cleaned and how often?

Obviously you have never lived in a house that big.

Obviously you have no idea of what you speak, in 2010, no kids were home, they are gone all the time. I have eight of us living in 3800 sq ft. We have a service in once every two weeks

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

According to a number of Boston-based domestic staffing agencies, the salary range for a housekeeper is between $20 and $30 an hour, which adds up to an annual salary of $40,000 to $50,000 based on forty-hour weeks and two weeks of paid vacation a year.

But this number is only for one house, and the Romneys have three houses -- a 2,000 sq. ft. townhouse in Belmont, Mass., a 5,400 sq. ft. lake house on 11 acres in Wolfeboro, N.H., and a beach house in La Jolla, Calif., that is undergoing renovations to double its size.

Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

Ann Romney's "Childhood Nanny" Dishes On Privileged Upbringing

The Boston Globe reported June 27, 2007, "Mitt eschewed the trappings of wealth. The family had no cook or full-time maid." An anonymous source close to the Romneys told the International Business Times Thursday, "No nannies." While the Romneys financial disclosure forms show they had four housekeepers in 2010, the women weren't paid nearly enough to be regular laundresses. Some of the wages paid were for personal-assistant-type chores, instead of washing dishes.

The Other War on Moms: No Nanny, No Maid at the Romney Home

Just so I understand this, here is a woman with an Olympic Dressage horse who has gardeners and three enormous houses. She also has had two terrible diseases and yet, she raised 5 boys and cleaned three enormous houses and she's worth hundreds of millions of dollars? So much in fact, even they don't seem to know how much they are worth.

Yet, she did it all with virtually no help????? No maids? No nanny's? No one doing laundry?

Does anyone believe this? Is this why Romney doesn't want his tax returns made public?

I rad those numbers and think that they do not have full time help. You read the same numbers and assume that they are somehow managing to keep 4 people in virtual slavery while ignoring federal and state laws.

No wonder he doesn't want to release more tax returns.

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

According to a number of Boston-based domestic staffing agencies, the salary range for a housekeeper is between $20 and $30 an hour, which adds up to an annual salary of $40,000 to $50,000 based on forty-hour weeks and two weeks of paid vacation a year.

But this number is only for one house, and the Romneys have three houses -- a 2,000 sq. ft. townhouse in Belmont, Mass., a 5,400 sq. ft. lake house on 11 acres in Wolfeboro, N.H., and a beach house in La Jolla, Calif., that is undergoing renovations to double its size.

Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

Ann Romney's "Childhood Nanny" Dishes On Privileged Upbringing

The Boston Globe reported June 27, 2007, "Mitt eschewed the trappings of wealth. The family had no cook or full-time maid." An anonymous source close to the Romneys told the International Business Times Thursday, "No nannies." While the Romneys financial disclosure forms show they had four housekeepers in 2010, the women weren't paid nearly enough to be regular laundresses. Some of the wages paid were for personal-assistant-type chores, instead of washing dishes.

The Other War on Moms: No Nanny, No Maid at the Romney Home

Just so I understand this, here is a woman with an Olympic Dressage horse who has gardeners and three enormous houses. She also has had two terrible diseases and yet, she raised 5 boys and cleaned three enormous houses and she's worth hundreds of millions of dollars? So much in fact, even they don't seem to know how much they are worth.

Yet, she did it all with virtually no help????? No maids? No nanny's? No one doing laundry?

Does anyone believe this? Is this why Romney doesn't want his tax returns made public?

I've got a solution to this mystery...They hired all illegal immigrants and paid them .50 cents an hour..under the table of coarse

I'm just stunned that these right wingers can look at those huge houses and think that a sick woman and her 5 kids spent their time to keep them as clean as the pictures show. Seems it would be better for the boys to work the outside gardens. We know people were hired to take care of the outside gardens. Rick Perry told us they were illegals.

I know these right wingers are desperate to support this gazillionaire, but seriously, they can't expect us to believe something they can't possibly believe themselves.

I'm just stunned that these right wingers can look at those huge houses and think that a sick woman and her 5 kids spent their time to keep them as clean as the pictures show. Seems it would be better for the boys to work the outside gardens. We know people were hired to take care of the outside gardens. Rick Perry told us they were illegals.

I know these right wingers are desperate to support this gazillionaire, but seriously, they can't expect us to believe something they can't possibly believe themselves.

I am stunned that you think it is any of your business.

I take that back, you think everything is your business, which is why you are a Democrat and not a Republican.

I take that back, you think everything is your business, which is why you are a Democrat and not a Republican.

How a presidential candidate is lying is our business sweet cheeks....

Believe it or not, the IRS investigates when people list wages wages as a deduction on their return. If he lied, they would have caught it.

In other words, their is no evidence he is lying about this outside the empty skulls of the conspiracy nuts.

Are you a liberal? If so, please review my signature quotation.

Right wingers smear Obama's family and then scream bloody murder for asking if Mitt Romney is using illegal aliens for house cleaning.

Worse, Republicans think they have the right to monitor women's bodies and decide who is "good" enough to have the right to get married. But when questioned, it's "none of your business". What a bunch of snots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Believe it or not, the IRS investigates when people list wages wages as a deduction on their return. If he lied, they would have caught it.

In other words, their is no evidence he is lying about this outside the empty skulls of the conspiracy nuts.

Paying under the table there are no paper trails......
I wonder if the Romney planes took Ann around to each home every week to weed and water, or feed and groom her horse.. WAIT Romney took her horse as a Loss..

I know what you mean though most people don't cheat.

You really think we have enough IRS agents? And they go after gazillionaires? Stop drinking Kool Aid. It does you no good. The sugar has rotted your tiny brain.

Right wingers smear Obama's family and then scream bloody murder for asking if Mitt Romney is using illegal aliens for house cleaning.

When did any Republican ever smear Obama's family?

Worse, Republicans think they have the right to monitor women's bodies and decide who is "good" enough to have the right to get married. But when questioned, it's "none of your business". What a bunch of snots.

Our government has been deciding who is eligible for ever since the Pilgrims landed. The homos don't want the government to stop making that determination, they just want to add themselves to the list.

You really think we have enough IRS agents? And they go after gazillionaires? Stop drinking Kool Aid. It does you no good. The sugar has rotted your tiny brain.

They went after Martha Stewart, didn't they? She's worth 4 times more than Romney. They also went after Leona Helmsly.

that lazy assed micheele sends off to chicago for a special pizza chef.. and the libtards are picking on Mrs. Romney?

figures.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

True. If you can't believe Perry then who can you believe? :dunno:
that lazy assed micheele sends off to chicago for a special pizza chef.. and the libtards are picking on Mrs. Romney?

figures.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

DEFLECTION WILLOW :mad: :fu:

Forum List

Back