Mitt proves that trickle down does not work.

I have one maid/housekeeper. I paid her 25K last year.
I paid her husband about the same to manage my farm. And helped them both with vocational education tuition. And bought major medical ins for them. And provided them a vehicle. And provided them a home to live in on my property rent free.

And I sure as hell do not make 12 mil per year.
And just have one house about 2k sqft.
And under 200 acres under farm.

*Cough cough*..........bullshit.

we know, your a douche and dont like to help out. So much for private Charity and this isnt even Charity....How sad.

How about Google the studies and stats on charity giving in Conservatives vs Liberals. You greedy fucks dont give shit to charity. You only believe in giving to the poor if it's taken by the barrel of a gun by the government first.

WASHINGTON -- For a woman with three houses and sixteen grandkids, Ann Romney doesn't have very much help around the house, according to her 2010 tax return.

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

They are cleaning services, you fucking dolt. No one hires full time maids anymore.

This is a typical example of "justification", aka "twisted reasoning", by the leftists, for what is known as "income redistribution".

The Romney's didn't pay full-time wages to part-time workers, so they are somehow "bad" people?

The whole "trickle-down economics" analogy is silly, at best, unless you leftists are referring to your own "incontinence". In that case, it makes perfect sense.

What sort of brain tumors have you leftist scum been diagnosed with? Hopefully there is no cure. That way, you can provide income to your neighborhood mortuary, and EVERYBODY wins!

Remember.......these are the Occupy types. They feel ANY work, ANY labor, entitles them to an upper-middle salary with benefits and stock options. If a guy owns a bar, and hires you to bar back 4 hours a night, 3 nights a week, stocking beer and ice and taking out the trash.....you deserve 80K a year, full benefits and vacation time.

You are absolutely correct, of course.

The "occupy types" that really make me PUKE are the ones who come in here and boast about their millions of dollars, and how they help the "po' folks" and how they are somehow more "intelligent" and "have it all figured out" because they have fat checkbooks and fatter egos.

People like "uscitizen" don't understand the concepts of "hypocrisy" and "dishonesty" because these two traits are the foundations of their lives.

I wonder if "uscitizen" supports a huge increase in tax rates for "millionaires", and a huge increase in capital gains taxes.

Last edited:
This is a typical example of "justification", aka "twisted reasoning", by the leftists, for what is known as "income redistribution".

The Romney's didn't pay full-time wages to part-time workers, so they are somehow "bad" people?

The whole "trickle-down economics" analogy is silly, at best, unless you leftists are referring to your own "incontinence". In that case, it makes perfect sense.

What sort of brain tumors have you leftist scum been diagnosed with? Hopefully there is no cure. That way, you can provide income to your neighborhood mortuary, and EVERYBODY wins!

Remember.......these are the Occupy types. They feel ANY work, ANY labor, entitles them to an upper-middle salary with benefits and stock options. If a guy owns a bar, and hires you to bar back 4 hours a night, 3 nights a week, stocking beer and ice and taking out the trash.....you deserve 80K a year, full benefits and vacation time.

You are absolutely correct, of course.

The "occupy types" that really make me PUKE are the ones who come in here and boast about their millions of dollars, and how they help the "po' folks" and how they are somehow more "intelligent" and "have it all figured out" because they have fat checkbooks and fatter egos.

People like "uscitizen" don't understand the concepts of "hypocrisy" and "dishonesty" because these two traits are the foundations of their lives.

I wonder if "uscitizen" supports a huge increase in tax rates for "millionaires", and a huge increase in capital gains taxes.

As I have stated on here many times I support a pure flat tax on ALL income with NO deductions.

Dumbfuck, Romney's Bain Capital trickled down thousands of jobs for people at STAPLES around the USA....probably more private sector jobs than Obamination across all Bain Capital's projects.

WASHINGTON -- For a woman with three houses and sixteen grandkids, Ann Romney doesn't have very much help around the house, according to her 2010 tax return.

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

Dumbfuck, Romney's Bain Capital trickled down thousands of jobs for people at STAPLES around the USA....probably more private sector jobs than Obamination across all Bain Capital's projects.

that is a corporation not Mitt with his personal income and the tax cuts he gets.