Mitt and Ann's hired help - A "scandal" waiting to happen?

Fox News pushes GOP horror story of Obama setting Gitmo terrorists loose in U.S.

Look at these Fox News headlines.

gitmo-20090512-2.jpg
gitmo-20090512-3.jpg

He tried, but Republicans terrorized the country once again with their constant lying.

Murdoch/Fox TV & their blonde news readers :lol:

This thread is a major fail!! Did ya ever stop to think there is probably a management company that they pay that includes property maintenance, house keeping could be part of that just like lawn maintenance. They only live in one place at a time, don't they??

And you wonder why he's not in a hurry to release any more financial information?? It's shit like this that he knows the left is going to pull. Believe what you will, I just have to laugh.

Michelle has MORE aides then any other First lady before her but you guys are complaining on people who was hired part time and paid for by the ROMNEYS money and Not our TAX dollars.. GeeZ there is no level you guys will go to make you guys look good when you just make yourselves look like asses ..

Again, I find it hard to believe that one woman with MS is keeping four mansions spotless...

I don't think there's anything to this, but it seems kind of odd to me.

Maybe he's got an army of sister wives we don't know about...

Joe did you just accuse a man who's been married to his high school sweetheart for DECADES and has an obvious love for her that borders on "sappy" of being a polygamist?

You don't have much in the way of scruples...do you?

Well, it's not like he belongs to a whacky cult that has a history of Polygamy or that his great grandfather fled to Mexico so he wouldn't have to give up his little harem of sister wives...

Oh, wait. No. Those things happened.

The only thing that is "sappy" about the Romney relationship is that he baptized her dead atheist father as a Mormon after he died.

Name one "wacky" thing that Mitt Romney has done in his entire life that is related to the Mormon religion, Joe. You've got a hard-on for Mormons that is based on some of the most ignorant beliefs of anyone I've ever run across. I was raised a Congregationalist...which is the direct descendant of the Puritans. We used to burn people at the stake because we thought they were "witches". Does that mean I shouldn't be trusted? Your contentions are absurd.

And what's REALLY absurd is that you're supporting a man who's father was a bigamist
and whose grandfather had 4 wives because the person he's running against supposedly had a great grandfather who was a polygamist? Bottom line? You are an IDIOT!!!

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin

Charles Darwin (1871) The Descent of Man, 1st edition, pages 168 -169

Yo...dipshit. You really need to stop hanging around White Nationalist web sites.

That passage is not in The Descent of Man.

It is in The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan.

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin

Charles Darwin (1871) The Descent of Man, 1st edition, pages 168 -169

Yo...dipshit. You really need to stop hanging around White Nationalist web sites.

That passage is not in The Descent of Man.

It is in The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan.

Thanks for pointing that out. This re-writing of history just keeps going.

come on Willard. How many employees you got to clean the mansions paid for w/ outsourced-jobs blood $ :mad: ? Wonder if he has to have a fluid engineer on-call for that garage elevator in Cali too :confused:

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'm stunned these right wingers think that someone would let a house sit empty for months at a time.

And it doesn't get dirty??????

They are calling me desperate and they are disparate to remain stupid. Really wealthy people are constantly lending their houses to friends and most often, "business associates".

Do these right wingers all live in trailers?? What else could it be? Just cleaning the windows on a house bigger than 5,000 sq. ft. is a major undertaking.

And they are talking about spending as little as possible to take care of these major investments? When houses can be sold for millions, you don't send in a "ready man" to clean them.

Come people, stop being stupid. It's embarrassing.

This thread is a major fail!! Did ya ever stop to think there is probably a management company that they pay that includes property maintenance, house keeping could be part of that just like lawn maintenance. They only live in one place at a time, don't they??

And you wonder why he's not in a hurry to release any more financial information?? It's shit like this that he knows the left is going to pull. Believe what you will, I just have to laugh.

You mean the lawn maintenance company he hired that hired illegals, and he said, "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake!"

I'm stunned these right wingers think that someone would let a house sit empty for months at a time.

They are calling me desperate and they are disparate to remain stupid. Really wealthy people are constantly lending their houses to friends and most often, "business associates".

Do these right wingers all live in trailers?? What else could it be? Just cleaning the windows on a house bigger than 5,000 sq. ft. is a major undertaking.

And they are talking about spending as little as possible to take care of these major investments? When houses can be sold for millions, you don't send in a "ready man" to clean them.

I hate to once again point out the obvious to you, Deanie (it's getting to be almost a full time job at this point!) but if you own multiple houses it's pretty much impossible to be in them all at the same time. People that own houses in Aspen live in them an AVERAGE of less than two months a year. A lot of them sit empty for LONG periods of time.

Heaven forbid there not be a huge scandal here! Are you trying to ruin the DNC Convention?

You are the most ignorant dumb ass on here, that is the only conclusion one could have.

If you can't figure things out by now there is no help for you and you are to stupid to reason with.

Now I know when someone says " they are as dumb as fuck" really means.

Forum List

Back