Mitt and Ann's hired help - A "scandal" waiting to happen?

I'm just stunned that these right wingers can look at those huge houses and think that a sick woman and her 5 kids spent their time to keep them as clean as the pictures show. Seems it would be better for the boys to work the outside gardens. We know people were hired to take care of the outside gardens. Rick Perry told us they were illegals.

I know these right wingers are desperate to support this gazillionaire, but seriously, they can't expect us to believe something they can't possibly believe themselves.

I am stunned that you think it is any of your business.

I take that back, you think everything is your business, which is why you are a Democrat and not a Republican.

Right wingers smear Obama's family and then scream bloody murder for asking if Mitt Romney is using illegal aliens for house cleaning.

Worse, Republicans think they have the right to monitor women's bodies and decide who is "good" enough to have the right to get married. But when questioned, it's "none of your business". What a bunch of snots.

Deany boy, when are you going to learn?

I have never smeared anyone's family, so pointing that stuff out in response to me makes as much sense as arguing that the moon is made out of green cheese.

The guy has 18 grandkids, he has plenty of help to clean the place.

How a presidential candidate is lying is our business sweet cheeks....

Believe it or not, the IRS investigates when people list wages wages as a deduction on their return. If he lied, they would have caught it.

In other words, their is no evidence he is lying about this outside the empty skulls of the conspiracy nuts.

Paying under the table there are no paper trails......
I wonder if the Romney planes took Ann around to each home every week to weed and water, or feed and groom her horse.. WAIT Romney took her horse as a Loss..

I know what you mean though most people don't cheat.

Let me make this clear, I don't care if Obama pays his help under the table, only statists assholes that think people do not have a right to their own money care about that.

Believe it or not, the IRS investigates when people list wages wages as a deduction on their return. If he lied, they would have caught it.

In other words, their is no evidence he is lying about this outside the empty skulls of the conspiracy nuts.

You really think we have enough IRS agents? And they go after gazillionaires? Stop drinking Kool Aid. It does you no good. The sugar has rotted your tiny brain.

That would explain why the IRS only goes after people who make a lot of money. That must explain why they haven't gone after Romney, he doesn't make enough money.

I'm just stunned that these right wingers can look at those huge houses and think that a sick woman and her 5 kids spent their time to keep them as clean as the pictures show. Seems it would be better for the boys to work the outside gardens. We know people were hired to take care of the outside gardens. Rick Perry told us they were illegals.

I know these right wingers are desperate to support this gazillionaire, but seriously, they can't expect us to believe something they can't possibly believe themselves.

Are you the board idiot? The boys don't live at home, how stupid can you be! The are grown up and moved away, you know, gone, as in bye, bye. If it is empty, once a month works out well.

Are you the board idiot? The boys don't live at home, how stupid can you be! The are grown up and moved away, you know, gone, as in bye, bye. If it is empty, once a month works out well.

Well, gee whiz, if the boys didn't help poor ole sick Ann - she must have REALLY humped her ass off to keep house and feed Mitt. Damn, what a woman...

Or, maybe there's another explanation...

bewitched1.jpg

Paying under the table there are no paper trails......
I wonder if the Romney planes took Ann around to each home every week to weed and water, or feed and groom her horse.. WAIT Romney took her horse as a Loss..

I know what you mean though most people don't cheat.
Willard talked about his lawn service in one of his debates. He told them he couldn't continue, seeing as how they hired illegals, because he was running for office.

Last edited:
She had two major diseases and 5 boys and she cleaned these enormous houses and took care of the kids all the time with MS and Cancer? And participated in Dressage?

Tell me you guys aren't so indoctrinated that you could believe such utter nonsense.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that makes you look??

wow, you reached a new level of insane...and dumb

Last edited:
Lets, see, they've dug up Ryans supposed BLACK girlfriend from college and now they are going on about whether the Romneys HAD HOUSE CLEANERS because Ann has MS and five children

we'll just see how low these people can go...

your article simply proves what the Romney's have said... they did not have any full time help.

Big hairy deal.

It strikes me that it would be hard to maintain homes that large without hired help.

Now, if they are bringing in a cleaning service that technically would be under a different category.

Of course, the problem with Romney is you always suspect something else is going on because the guy is so secretive and always trying to pull a fast one.

ann1.png

Ann looks like she could ride a mean broom...

Why is it that progressives that supposedly "love" women...spend so much time attacking conservative ones?

Why even bother to seek out unflattering photos of someone? Does that prove her politics wrong? Ann Romney is an attractive woman for her age.

This entire string is just one more example of how you folks don't really love women at all...unless of course if they happen to agree with your politics.

your article simply proves what the Romney's have said... they did not have any full time help.

Big hairy deal.

It strikes me that it would be hard to maintain homes that large without hired help.

Now, if they are bringing in a cleaning service that technically would be under a different category.

Of course, the problem with Romney is you always suspect something else is going on because the guy is so secretive and always trying to pull a fast one.

Yeah, you really can't trust someone who likes to keep their own house...God only KNOWS what kind of secrets someone THAT deviant might be hiding!!!

Big hairy deal.

Yeah, you really can't trust someone who likes to keep their own house...God only KNOWS what kind of secrets someone THAT deviant might be hiding!!!

Have you ever vacumed and dusted a 5000 sf house?

You folks are starting to make me think of winter. You keep trying to get traction like a car on ice. If one thing doesn't work you try another. But it seems like you try and get traction by putting oil on the ice.

But keep trying maybe one of the fake protest stories will get some traction, so far it looks like another fail.

You folks are starting to make me think of winter. You keep trying to get traction like a car on ice. If one thing doesn't work you try another. But it seems like you try and get traction by putting oil on the ice.

But keep trying maybe one of the fake protest stories will get some traction, so far it looks like another fail.

well they've already attacked his children, he was a bully in HIGH SCHOOL, their horse, their house cleaning, their money..
I'm not sure what is left

Last edited:

Forum List

Back