Mitt Romney Tax Return Reveals Outsourced Payroll, Shielding Household Labor Costs

Who gives a f#CK ... time to see Obama's transcripts. So we can pick them apart.

Who gives a f#CK ... time to see Obama's transcripts. So we can pick them apart.

Good idea. Lets also look at Mitt's BYU English major transcripts. Did he actually earn one of those 15 joint major slots at Harvard, or did he receive silver spoon affirmative action?

Actually most Americans do give a fuck on how Mitt gamed the tax code to wind up paying lower percentages of his AGI than the average taxpayer.

Good idea. Lets also look at Mitt's BYU English major transcripts. Did he actually earn one of those 15 joint major slots at Harvard, or did he receive silver spoon affirmative action?

Actually most Americans do give a fuck on how Mitt gamed the tax code to wind up paying lower percentages of his AGI than the average taxpayer.

Only people already voting for Obama (or whatever democrat is running) actually care.

Envy is a deadly sin.

Let's find out ... I put my money on Romney earning it more.

Who claimed that they did all their own cleaning?

Ann and Mitt seemed to take pride that Ann was a stay at home mom. Did she cook and clean?

Link to claim that her and her sons did all the house work. Or admit you are simple wrong. And I see helping the idiots is alright with you if they are on the left.

I doubt she did any. She's the one who proudly claimed she was a stay at home mom. To most people that means she cleaned and cooked for her kids.

Ann and Mitt seemed to take pride that Ann was a stay at home mom. Did she cook and clean?

Link to claim that her and her sons did all the house work. Or admit you are simple wrong. And I see helping the idiots is alright with you if they are on the left.

I doubt she did any. She's the one who proudly claimed she was a stay at home mom. To most people that means she cleaned and cooked for her kids.

Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball.

Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive.....and Dodge.

Let's find out ... I put my money on Romney earning it more.

Even if he were a 4.0 student, as an English major at BYU, you'd have a hard case to make. There were only 15 spots at Harvard for that joint MBA/JD degree.

What we do know about Obama is he graduated Punahou Academy with honors. We know that he was the first African-American editor of the Harvard Law Review, and he graduated magna cum laude.

What do we know about Mitt?

Dickless Fuck said:
America Yawned....

Your sense of self-importance borders on clinical egotism.

If you truly believe that America cares about whether Romney's hired help was reported on the tax form or another quarterly form, then you are more of a moron then I first believed...

I'm starting to wonder if you are institutionalized and posting on the hospital computer while the staff is unaware... It's a theory that makes a lot of sense...

Dickless Fuck said:
America Yawned....

Your sense of self-importance borders on clinical egotism.

If you truly believe that America cares about whether Romney's hired help was reported on the tax form or another quarterly form, then you are more of a moron then I first believed...

I'm starting to wonder if you are institutionalized and posting on the hospital computer while the staff is unaware... It's a theory that makes a lot of sense...

Polls say the American public is interested in Romney's tax returns. You're a delusional moron attempting to speak for the American people.

You chose to defend the statement that some of us claimed she and her sons did all the house work. Now either defend the statement or admit you were instinctively defending a fellow Liberal who is brain dead and retarded.

Or continue to dodge and weave.

Forum List

Back