Mitt proves that trickle down does not work.

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
WASHINGTON -- For a woman with three houses and sixteen grandkids, Ann Romney doesn't have very much help around the house, according to her 2010 tax return.

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

I know this might be very difficult for a leftist like you to understand, but I believe that Ann Romney is incapable of simultaneously staying in two or more of her homes at the same time. If she can, then we can add "magician" to her resume', right below "stay-at-home mother of five sons".

I also believe that Ann Romney probably does not have all 16 of her grandkids with her at the same time, except maybe for special occasions. I don't believe that the Romney's have a "compound" like the Kennedys used to have.

WASHINGTON -- For a woman with three houses and sixteen grandkids, Ann Romney doesn't have very much help around the house, according to her 2010 tax return.

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

Sure as hell didn't trickle down to those household workers, did it?

So....should they pay a person FULL TIME pay and benefits to come clean for an hour or two??? Would YOU? Of course not.

Could they be illegal aliens?

So....should they pay a person FULL TIME pay and benefits to come clean for an hour or two??? Would YOU? Of course not.

So if you took every job and divided it by four, you would never have to pay insurance or anything else. Because all the workers would be "part time". Good deal.

So if you took every job and divided it by four, you would never have to pay insurance or anything else. Because all the workers would be "part time". Good deal.

Yep. It's called PART TIME WORK you moron. Not all jobs come with a big salary, benefits and a 401(K). If you ever ran a business you'd know that.

I suppose Romney's social responsibility is to hire 4 people to do part time work, but pay them eack 100K with full benefits, right?

I have one maid/housekeeper. I paid her 25K last year.
I paid her husband about the same to manage my farm. And helped them both with vocational education tuition. And bought major medical ins for them. And provided them a vehicle. And provided them a home to live in on my property rent free.

And I sure as hell do not make 12 mil per year.
And just have one house about 2k sqft.
And under 200 acres under farm.

if im rich my maids will be taken care of, not bought on the cheap..

You libtard morons ever consider that most maids are part of a maid service, and you pay for the service/time to the parent company, who then sends someone? And if you are like, say, Romney, you can hire the same people for a year or more so they know your home and you trust them? May not have been their case, but most maids are like that.

So, if you were rich, would you also pay FULL TIME money to other part time services? Would you pay a mechanic FULL TIME to occassionally fix your car? What about landscapers? Would you pay a 14 year old FULL TIME money to cut your grass?

Of course you wouldn't. You common liberals are just retarded, though, so logic makes no sense to you. Which is why you never will be rich. Elite liberals may be socially retarded, but they are financial right wingers.

This is a typical example of "justification", aka "twisted reasoning", by the leftists, for what is known as "income redistribution".

The Romney's didn't pay full-time wages to part-time workers, so they are somehow "bad" people?

The whole "trickle-down economics" analogy is silly, at best, unless you leftists are referring to your own "incontinence". In that case, it makes perfect sense.

What sort of brain tumors have you leftist scum been diagnosed with? Hopefully there is no cure. That way, you can provide income to your neighborhood mortuary, and EVERYBODY wins!

I paid her husband about the same to manage my farm. And helped them both with vocational education tuition. And bought major medical ins for them. And provided them a vehicle. And provided them a home to live in on my property rent free.

*Cough cough*..........bullshit.

And then you woke up on your parent's couch in the basement, with an empty bag of Doritos and Mountain Dew cans strewn all over the floor?

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010.

Wealth is realized by the accumulation and retention of money, by paying workers as little as possible and keeping for oneself what the government gives you.

This is a typical example of "justification", aka "twisted reasoning", by the leftists, for what is known as "income redistribution".

The Romney's didn't pay full-time wages to part-time workers, so they are somehow "bad" people?

The whole "trickle-down economics" analogy is silly, at best, unless you leftists are referring to your own "incontinence". In that case, it makes perfect sense.

What sort of brain tumors have you leftist scum been diagnosed with? Hopefully there is no cure. That way, you can provide income to your neighborhood mortuary, and EVERYBODY wins!

Remember.......these are the Occupy types. They feel ANY work, ANY labor, entitles them to an upper-middle salary with benefits and stock options. If a guy owns a bar, and hires you to bar back 4 hours a night, 3 nights a week, stocking beer and ice and taking out the trash.....you deserve 80K a year, full benefits and vacation time.

And then you woke up on your parent's couch in the basement, with an empty bag of Doritos and Mountain Dew cans strewn all over the floor?

yeah sure. There is a person or two on here who has known me thru 2-3 boards for over a decade and are familiar with my story.
Mr Truthdisser.

btw Doritos suck, but Mt Dew is gud stuf!

Last edited: