Mitt and Ann's hired help - A "scandal" waiting to happen?

Of all the fake scandals cooked up by democrats the housecleaning scandal is the stupidist, the most inane and the most vapid.

ann1.png

Ann looks like she could ride a mean broom...

Why is it that progressives that supposedly "love" women...spend so much time attacking conservative ones?

Why even bother to seek out unflattering photos of someone? Does that prove her politics wrong? Ann Romney is an attractive woman for her age.

This entire string is just one more example of how you folks don't really love women at all...unless of course if they happen to agree with your politics.

I think someone who spends $77,000 a year on a horse bragging about how she's going to cut food stamps to poor people is kind of deserving of score, regardless of her gender.

your article simply proves what the Romney's have said... they did not have any full time help.

Big hairy deal.

It strikes me that it would be hard to maintain homes that large without hired help.

Now, if they are bringing in a cleaning service that technically would be under a different category.

Of course, the problem with Romney is you always suspect something else is going on because the guy is so secretive and always trying to pull a fast one.

Yeah, you really can't trust someone who likes to keep their own house...God only KNOWS what kind of secrets someone THAT deviant might be hiding!!!

Again, I find it hard to believe that one woman with MS is keeping four mansions spotless...

I don't think there's anything to this, but it seems kind of odd to me.

Maybe he's got an army of sister wives we don't know about...

The evidence shows that the Romney's do not have no household help at all. Just that they don't require very much.

It strikes me that it would be hard to maintain homes that large without hired help.

Now, if they are bringing in a cleaning service that technically would be under a different category.

Of course, the problem with Romney is you always suspect something else is going on because the guy is so secretive and always trying to pull a fast one.

Yeah, you really can't trust someone who likes to keep their own house...God only KNOWS what kind of secrets someone THAT deviant might be hiding!!!

Have you ever vacumed and dusted a 5000 sf house?

A couple of pros can do it in 3 - 4 hours. Total cost: $90 - $120.

Again, I find it hard to believe that one woman with MS is keeping four mansions spotless...

boy oh boy

Joe did you just accuse a man who's been married to his high school sweetheart for DECADES and has an obvious love for her that borders on "sappy" of being a polygamist?

You don't have much in the way of scruples...do you?

Joe did you just accuse a man who's been married to his high school sweetheart for DECADES and has an obvious love for her that borders on "sappy" of being a polygamist?

You don't have much in the way of scruples...do you?

Well, it's not like he belongs to a whacky cult that has a history of Polygamy or that his great grandfather fled to Mexico so he wouldn't have to give up his little harem of sister wives...

Oh, wait. No. Those things happened.

The only thing that is "sappy" about the Romney relationship is that he baptized her dead atheist father as a Mormon after he died.

I am stunned that you think it is any of your business.

I take that back, you think everything is your business, which is why you are a Democrat and not a Republican.

Right wingers smear Obama's family and then scream bloody murder for asking if Mitt Romney is using illegal aliens for house cleaning.

When did any Republican ever smear Obama's family?

Worse, Republicans think they have the right to monitor women's bodies and decide who is "good" enough to have the right to get married. But when questioned, it's "none of your business". What a bunch of snots.

Our government has been deciding who is eligible for ever since the Pilgrims landed. The homos don't want the government to stop making that determination, they just want to add themselves to the list.

Homos? Prejudiced much?

120 divided by 4 equals 30.

30 divided by 2 equals 15.

"Pros" working for 15 dollars an hour? Yea, professional illegal immigrants.

Do you ever think about the nonsense you write? Ever?

Hope they don't have any illegals who worked for them as house cleaners. :eusa_whistle: Thats sunk > 1 person running for public office.

You folks are starting to make me think of winter. You keep trying to get traction like a car on ice. If one thing doesn't work you try another. But it seems like you try and get traction by putting oil on the ice.

But keep trying maybe one of the fake protest stories will get some traction, so far it looks like another fail.

well they've already attacked his children, he was a bully in HIGH SCHOOL, their horse, their house cleaning, their money..
I'm not sure what is left

Actually, he coerced 5 young men to hold down a shy and normally quiet kid so Mitt could assault him while the kid screamed in fear and terror not knowing what they were going to do with him. The five guys Mitt coerced have said it's one of the most shameful things they did in their entire lives.

Many Republicans call that "harmless fun" and "kind of funny" if you think about it. You seem to agree. Did you chuckle when you heard that story or just outright laugh?

Last edited by a moderator:

120 divided by 4 equals 30.

30 divided by 2 equals 15.

"Pros" working for 15 dollars an hour? Yea, professional illegal immigrants.

Do you ever think about the nonsense you write? Ever?

I still want it explained how "professionals" work for $15 dollars an hour. Even a cheap corner whore expects a crumpled "20".

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

According to a number of Boston-based domestic staffing agencies, the salary range for a housekeeper is between $20 and $30 an hour, which adds up to an annual salary of $40,000 to $50,000 based on forty-hour weeks and two weeks of paid vacation a year.

But this number is only for one house, and the Romneys have three houses -- a 2,000 sq. ft. townhouse in Belmont, Mass., a 5,400 sq. ft. lake house on 11 acres in Wolfeboro, N.H., and a beach house in La Jolla, Calif., that is undergoing renovations to double its size.

Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

Ann Romney's "Childhood Nanny" Dishes On Privileged Upbringing

The Boston Globe reported June 27, 2007, "Mitt eschewed the trappings of wealth. The family had no cook or full-time maid." An anonymous source close to the Romneys told the International Business Times Thursday, "No nannies." While the Romneys financial disclosure forms show they had four housekeepers in 2010, the women weren't paid nearly enough to be regular laundresses. Some of the wages paid were for personal-assistant-type chores, instead of washing dishes.

The Other War on Moms: No Nanny, No Maid at the Romney Home

Just so I understand this, here is a woman with an Olympic Dressage horse who has gardeners and three enormous houses. She also has had two terrible diseases and yet, she raised 5 boys and cleaned three enormous houses and she's worth hundreds of millions of dollars? So much in fact, even they don't seem to know how much they are worth.

Yet, she did it all with virtually no help????? No maids? No nanny's? No one doing laundry?

Does anyone believe this? Is this why Romney doesn't want his tax returns made public?

quick someone is questiong obamas record, bring in clinton or go to the tax returns.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't see how poor ole sick Ann does all that housekeeping all by herself. Wow, what a woman.

I guess this means that "stay at home moms" with hundreds of millions of dollars really do have "powers".

IRS forms released Tuesday by Mitt Romney's presidential campaign show that despite reporting income of $21.7 million, the couple paid only $20,603 in taxable wages for household help in 2010. This figure was divided among four women: Rosania Costa ($4,808), Kelli Harrison ($8,667), Susan Moore ($2,238) and Valerie Cravens Anae ($4,890).

According to a number of Boston-based domestic staffing agencies, the salary range for a housekeeper is between $20 and $30 an hour, which adds up to an annual salary of $40,000 to $50,000 based on forty-hour weeks and two weeks of paid vacation a year.

But this number is only for one house, and the Romneys have three houses -- a 2,000 sq. ft. townhouse in Belmont, Mass., a 5,400 sq. ft. lake house on 11 acres in Wolfeboro, N.H., and a beach house in La Jolla, Calif., that is undergoing renovations to double its size.

Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

Ann Romney's "Childhood Nanny" Dishes On Privileged Upbringing

The Boston Globe reported June 27, 2007, "Mitt eschewed the trappings of wealth. The family had no cook or full-time maid." An anonymous source close to the Romneys told the International Business Times Thursday, "No nannies." While the Romneys financial disclosure forms show they had four housekeepers in 2010, the women weren't paid nearly enough to be regular laundresses. Some of the wages paid were for personal-assistant-type chores, instead of washing dishes.

The Other War on Moms: No Nanny, No Maid at the Romney Home

Just so I understand this, here is a woman with an Olympic Dressage horse who has gardeners and three enormous houses. She also has had two terrible diseases and yet, she raised 5 boys and cleaned three enormous houses and she's worth hundreds of millions of dollars? So much in fact, even they don't seem to know how much they are worth.

Yet, she did it all with virtually no help????? No maids? No nanny's? No one doing laundry?

Does anyone believe this? Is this why Romney doesn't want his tax returns made public?

quick someone is questiong obamas record, bring in clinton or go to the tax returns.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which of Obama's records are you questioning? Go ahead, "ask". I'll be happy to help you out.

Forum List

Back