Mitt and Ann's hired help - A "scandal" waiting to happen?

The scandal is that the Romneys have a very small deduction for household help. The evidence, from those that have been to the Romney home, is that they don't have household help. Rich people, according to democrats, have a lot of household help. Therefore the Romneys have to be lying. That's the scandal.

I think it's quite evident that the first thing most of the progressives here would do if they DID become wealthy, would be to hire a huge household staff to clean up after them, cook for them and bring them cocktails out on the deck of the big houses they bought and the fact that the Romney's HAVEN'T done so confuses them. Whenever progressives here are confused...which is most of the time...they immediately accuse a conservative of "lying".

She had two major diseases and 5 boys and she cleaned these enormous houses and took care of the kids all the time with MS and Cancer? And participated in Dressage?

Tell me you guys aren't so indoctrinated that you could believe such utter nonsense.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that makes you look??

romney-manse.jpg

slide_998_16552_large.jpg

Romney_Colorado_house.jpg

Mitt Romney Sells Two Of Four Mansions...Take A Tour Of His Lavish Utah Ski Retreat (SLIDESHOW)

NOTE: Don't miss the above slideshow. It is awesome!

Envy. Don't let it eat you alive.

She had two major diseases and 5 boys and she cleaned these enormous houses and took care of the kids all the time with MS and Cancer? And participated in Dressage?

Tell me you guys aren't so indoctrinated that you could believe such utter nonsense.

All of that and Leftists still want to say she's not a real woman because she didn't work a "job".

Smh.

All of that and Leftists still want to say she's not a real woman because she didn't work a "job".

Smh.

You're a "tool".

A pic of the Coptic church in Ethiopia.

A Christian nation since the fourth century, Ethiopia retained its sense of culture and nationality throughout the ages of the Muslim conquests, and remained one of only two countries in all of Africa that kept its independence during the European colonization of the late 19th century. During the 12th century, a powerful new king ascended to the throne. His name was Lalibela. Partly because of the need to justify his position, given his apparently poor genealogical link to King Solomon, he took up the task of creating places of worship that would awe all those who saw them.
Read more at Ethiopia's Cross-Shaped Church Carved out of Unbroken Stone

http-inlinethumb26.webshots.com-40217-2601836160105205970S600x600Q85.jpg

Smh.

You're a "tool".

Great comeback. :thup:

The scandal is that the Romneys have a very small deduction for household help. The evidence, from those that have been to the Romney home, is that they don't have household help. Rich people, according to democrats, have a lot of household help. Therefore the Romneys have to be lying. That's the scandal.

I think it's quite evident that the first thing most of the progressives here would do if they DID become wealthy, would be to hire a huge household staff to clean up after them, cook for them and bring them cocktails out on the deck of the big houses they bought and the fact that the Romney's HAVEN'T done so confuses them. Whenever progressives here are confused...which is most of the time...they immediately accuse a conservative of "lying".

That's not all. Liberals believe that her five sons did nothing but play video games and pop bon bons. Her husband did nothing but sit around in his smoking jacket all day. This is the way libs raise their children so naturally rich people who can afford it does that too.

She had FIVE sons and a husband giving her a household "staff" of SIX, which is plenty to take care of a nice big house. Especially if someone comes in once or twice a month to give it a good going over, which the evidence shows is what happened.

Liberals just do not have certain words in their vocabulary like "clean your room" or "it's your turn to do the dishes".

Africa is a continent. America is a continent but the Toltecs were still not the same people as the Navajo. The Egyptians were not the same people as the Masai. That's because sub-Saharan Africa developed differently than North Africa.

Romney treats his hired staffer better than Obama treats his relatives

attachment.php

c6cb16_aunt2_05182010.jpg

screen-shot-2011-08-29-at-23054-pm.png

These people look like adults to me. So Obama is responsible for adults he may not even have met?

And how do you know how Romney treats his staffers? These idiots here are trying to say Romney's 5 sons and his wife ARE his "staffers".

So in 2010, how many kids were living at home and how much would you need for an empty house to be cleaned and how often?

So in 2010, how many kids were living at home and how much would you need for an empty house to be cleaned and how often?

Obviously you have never lived in a house that big.

Romney treats his hired staffer better than Obama treats his relatives

attachment.php

c6cb16_aunt2_05182010.jpg

screen-shot-2011-08-29-at-23054-pm.png

These people look like adults to me. So Obama is responsible for adults he may not even have met?

And how do you know how Romney treats his staffers? These idiots here are trying to say Romney's 5 sons and his wife ARE his "staffers".

Yep! In some families, they are all expected to work together even today. In some families the "kids" actually go and work in the family business. Kids raised on farms start working as soon as they can walk. Yes, parents still assign household "chores" to children. They are expected to clean their rooms, wash and iron their own clothes, take turns washing the dishes, dusting the family room and vacuuming. Five sons can do a hell of a lot of work and have plenty of time left over for playing around.

Liberals believe in lives in indolence and lazyness.

Forum List

Back