Mit Romney and Newt already committed us to military action in Iran

Same words spoken by many in the past from both sides,nothing new here,keeping Iran from nukes is a very wise idea,running on a hope they would never use one or let one be used is foolish.

Especially since Iran believes it has a special command from Allah to begin the nuclear war necessary to call forth the 12th imam.

Same words spoken by many in the past from both sides,nothing new here,keeping Iran from nukes is a very wise idea,running on a hope they would never use one or let one be used is foolish.

Especially since Iran believes it has a special command from Allah to begin the nuclear war necessary to call forth the 12th imam.

Wow I know I am scared! Fuck it, lets just nuke the rest of the planet so then we will finally know we are safe.

Or, we could just let Iran develop its nuclear weapons and deal with it later, if possible.

So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?
Sustained bombing campaign of Iran's nuclear installations is in order.

Im sure it would be ok if ɐɯɐqo did it with un support leading from behind

You are clearly not a Muslim and are an asshat buddy. I really don't want to stoop down to your stupidity and start a religious debate. But I'll leave it at this, right now Israel is the one poised to strike Iran with nuclear weapons not the other way around.

The translation you morons keep hearing about how he said he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth is a mistranslation. Persian is a very delicate language to translate that speaks in metaphors, what he meant was what he saw as the illegal political state of Israel created after WWII.

Google search buddy, Google fucking search! I'd link but I have to make 15 posts, there's people who actually know Persian and have heard what he actually said and know that what they took into English is just nonsense and propaganda for further perpetuation and push for another war.

Do not sit and lie like a liberal when trying to make a point favoring Dr. Paul. It makes you look like a leftist and it doesn't further your cause or garner support for Dr. Paul. Newt and Mitt did NOT commit any troops to war.. They stated a Reaganesque policy and drew a line in the sand, one which the majority of American's agree with. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period.

Majority of American's agree with this really?

85% of Americans are against a war with Iran, most people I know see no threat to Iran having a nuke. I can't link an article because of my account but you can Google search it. I know down in the south (where you're probably from) it's a lil different because most of you are still being stringed like puppets by the media.

The fact is this, we don't know if Iran is even trying to make a nuclear weapon there's no evidence of it, in fact there's evidence against it. Yeah and I know you can cite fucking Google searched articles that say otherwise and I can cite other Google searched articles that say otherwise. But let me ask you this, do these articles mean ANYTHING?

You're fucking retarded I swear if you believe they do. STOP being influenced by shit you hear like a moron. THINK FOR YOURSELF. What does a war with Iran perputate in our BANKRUPT economy? That we're going to bomb and kill innocents in Iran, ruin lives, ruin a country, ruin this country, fuck the world because WE THINK that they MIGHT be TRYING to develop nuclear weapons that they MIGHT use against us? Are you fucking serious?

I cannot believe the sin among humanity especially among the US citizens. They have completely lost their way from the founding fathers as a whole and it makes me ashamed to be part of something that started off so great. Ron Paul supporters are our last true chance at taking this country.

There is nowhere left to run, if we lose America to another elitist run President we lose the world. We cannot stand down, we must register as Republicans and vote for Ron Paul, we must go to the streets and say the truth right now.

That people are fucking crazy here, that people are willing to start the biggest atrocities known to man in the form of war based on speculation amidst the complete hypocrisy that stands before us.

Ron Paul and his supporters are the heroes that the US needs but doesn't deserve. You are lucky that people in your country still have some sense on their shoulders and are willing to fight for this country and YOU still despite you being a complete tool for this global agenda.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

You don't know anyone that speaks Persian. No one speaks Persian. There is no such language as Persian.

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

Okay, take a chill pill.

This is a lot of chest thumpin', but the reality is, Iran will probably have her bomb before the election anyway, unless Obama takes military action, which he won't.

To pull off a large enough airstrike to get the job done, we'd have to send at least six aircraft carriers to the region, loaded for bear. And once it became obvious to the Iranians that's what we were doing, they could move their toys to other facilities.

Here's what no one is discussing.

So what if Iran gets the bomb?

Pakistan has the bomb, Israel has the bomb, India has the bomb, China has the bomb, Russia has the bomb, and oh, yes, we have the bomb. And everyone else has better bombs than the Iranians could ever hope to make.

So Iran would be committing suicide if she used her bomb on anyone else who has them or is allied to someone who has them.

No, for Iran, all a bomb represents is "invasion insurance".

First of all, anyone who has kept up, knows Saddam did NOT gas his people. New evidence shows Iran was the only nation who possessed Sarin nerve gas which was used against the Kurds.

As far as war with Iran, I know this has been said, but it bears repeating...Iran has seen two nations, one on their East border, and one on their West border, attacked and occupied by the USA. If you were an Iranian, wouldn't you be a bit worried about our intentions?

This pre-emptive war mentality is the single biggest threat to our freedoms and democracy.

Haven't we had enough of this crap? You want $10/a gallon gas? Go to war with Iran. Maybe we could throw in another giant subsidy for oil company execs, while our soldier's blood continues to get spilled in the Middle East?

Actually, I agree with Newt...this should be a clandestine operation, with internal subterfuge, possibly using the student unrest prevalent within that nation. This should be our only indirect involvement.

War with Iran means boots on the ground...no other way around this, which will turn Russian and China against us, and the civilian population against us. War with Iran is a no win situation, except for all the CEO's who stand to make money.

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

Okay, take a chill pill.

This is a lot of chest thumpin', but the reality is, Iran will probably have her bomb before the election anyway, unless Obama takes military action, which he won't.

To pull off a large enough airstrike to get the job done, we'd have to send at least six aircraft carriers to the region, loaded for bear. And once it became obvious to the Iranians that's what we were doing, they could move their toys to other facilities.

Pakistan has the bomb, Israel has the bomb, India has the bomb, China has the bomb, Russia has the bomb, and oh, yes, we have the bomb. And everyone else has better bombs than the Iranians could ever hope to make.

So Iran would be committing suicide if she used her bomb on anyone else who has them or is allied to someone who has them.

Wrong-o.
Iran is not like Pakistan or any other nuclear power. They dont care about suicide. They're happy to commit suicide, especially in the service of Allah, the great and merciful.

Iran of all nations is committed to using that bomb as quickly as possible. It of all nations is not at all afraid of committing suicide as death is the path to paradise. One might as well say there are no such thing as suicide bombers because no sensible person would commit suicide.

Pakistan would have used their bombs by now if it were ruled by the same kind of madmen as rules Iran. So far, the triggers have been kept from the insane, that may not always be the case.

Wrong-o.
Iran is not like Pakistan or any other nuclear power. They dont care about suicide. They're happy to commit suicide, especially in the service of Allah, the great and merciful.

I realize that's probably what your tiny ape brain believes... but riddle me this, Batman.

How many wars has Iran launched since 1979? Not the war with Iraq, Saddam started that shit.

The fact is, the Ayatollahs are businessmen, just like any other world leaders. They know a war fucks up commerce and otherwise makes their lives miserable. So yeah, they might arm the PLO or Hezbollah or some other thorn in Israel's side, but it's not like they expect them to defeat Israel. They are waiting for Demographics to do that.

Okay, take a chill pill.

Wrong-o.

Good. Collect all the people in the Nation with your opinion. Present yourselves at the Iran borders. They can obliterate all of you quickly and efficiantly. Then they will have no reason to hate us anymore because it is mostly the neocon mentality that they hate.

After you and all the asshat liberal.inc's are dead the united states can start forming a foundation of friendship with the muslims of the world. Christians and muslims can work together to solve the worlds problems. We dont need corporate puppets and assholes that think profits are more valuable then peace to get in the way any longer.

Wrong-o.

I realize that's probably what your tiny ape brain believes... but riddle me this, Batman.

How many wars has Iran launched since 1979? Not the war with Iraq, Saddam started that shit.

The fact is, the Ayatollahs are businessmen, just like any other world leaders. They know a war fucks up commerce and otherwise makes their lives miserable. So yeah, they might arm the PLO or Hezbollah or some other thorn in Israel's side, but it's not like they expect them to defeat Israel. They are waiting for Demographics to do that.

You're joking,r ight?
How many Americans has Iran killed in the last 20 years? How many terrorist incidents have they sponsored?
I realize that you want to define deviancy down, but that's pretty silly. We could have said the same about Hitler in 1939. How many countries had he invaded before Poland?
The Iranians are on record supporting obliterating Israel. They will try to obliterate their neighbors too. Recall that Iran is not an Arab country.

Okay, take a chill pill.

Wrong-o.

Good. Collect all the people in the Nation with your opinion. Present yourselves at the Iran borders. They can obliterate all of you quickly and efficiantly. Then they will have no reason to hate us anymore because it is mostly the neocon mentality that they hate.

After you and all the asshat liberal.inc's are dead the united states can start forming a foundation of friendship with the muslims of the world. Christians and muslims can work together to solve the worlds problems. We dont need corporate puppets and assholes that think profits are more valuable then peace to get in the way any longer.

You are the 99%!
We see why narco-libertarians are really just leftists in drag.

Wrong-o.

You are the 99%!

Im a leftist because I think you rightwing liberals such as yourself is a failed ideology??? No sir, I am a conservative. I believe in fiscal responsibility. I believe in limited government and personnel liberty. I believe the military should be used with congressional approval and it should be limited to the defense of this nation. I believe in zero taxes on corporations but a tax plan that encourages equality. I believe in secure borders and halting illegal immigration. I believe in less regulation and government mandates while empowering the justice system to enforce property rights. I believe in sound monetary policy that is not based on debts that are impossible to repay.

No sir, I think what I am is pretty fucking mainstream.

I believe what you are is a fascist corporatist pig. Your a fucking liberal that thinks all spending should go to private corporations for substandard goods and services at ridiculously high prices with low pay illegal immigrants doing all the actual work. Your an unamerican, selfish, elitist who refuses to look at the people you walk over. Your ideology makes for a very horrible cold human being. Thats why the muslims hate us, because the soundly reject your culture and they would rather explode themselves then allow there country to be overtaken by the likes of you, as ours has.

In short, your ideology is the summation of everything wrong with this country. I wish you pricks would stop hijacking the conservative ideology because it is not what you represent.

You are the 99%!

Im a leftist because I think you rightwing liberals such as yourself is a failed ideology??? No sir, I am a conservative. I believe in fiscal responsibility. I believe in limited government and personnel liberty. I believe the military should be used with congressional approval and it should be limited to the defense of this nation. I believe in zero taxes on corporations but a tax plan that encourages equality. I believe in secure borders and halting illegal immigration. I believe in less regulation and government mandates while empowering the justice system to enforce property rights. I believe in sound monetary policy that is not based on debts that are impossible to repay.

I believe what you are is a fascist corporatist pig. Your a fucking liberal that thinks all spending should go to private corporations for substandard goods and services at ridiculously high prices with low pay illegal immigrants doing all the actual work. Your an unamerican, selfish, elitist who refuses to look at the people you walk over. Your ideology makes for a very horrible cold human being. Thats why the muslims hate us, because the soundly reject your culture and they would rather explode themselves then allow there country to be overtaken by the likes of you, as ours has.

In short, your ideology is the summation of everything wrong with this country. I wish you pricks would stop hijacking the conservative ideology because it is not what you represent.

You belive in makng America awash in mind altering substances. You believe in Iranian hegemony in the middle east.
No one outside of the wookie suit set believes those things. You kid yourself if you think that's mainstream.
My ideology is Reaganism, which won elections three times. Your ideology is Ron Paulism, which has lost every time.

You are the 99%!

You belive in makng America awash in mind altering substances. You believe in Iranian hegemony in the middle east.
No one outside of the wookie suit set believes those things. You kid yourself if you think that's mainstream.
My ideology is Reaganism, which won elections three times. Your ideology is Ron Paulism, which has lost every time.

Now your just lying and making shit up. Thats what all you liberal.inc's do. Atleast the leftist liberals dont hide what they are. Not like the chicken shit neocon movement.

But then if you assholes didnt hide in the grass with the other snakes then you would get zero support from the public.

Now your just lying and making shit up. Thats what all you liberal.inc's do. Atleast the leftist liberals dont hide what they are. Not like the chicken shit neocon movement.

But then if you assholes didnt hide in the grass with the other snakes then you would get zero support from the public.

How to win friends and influence people.

You're joking,r ight?
How many Americans has Iran killed in the last 20 years? How many terrorist incidents have they sponsored?
I realize that you want to define deviancy down, but that's pretty silly. We could have said the same about Hitler in 1939. How many countries had he invaded before Poland?
The Iranians are on record supporting obliterating Israel. They will try to obliterate their neighbors too. Recall that Iran is not an Arab country.

I wasn't talking about Terrorism, I was talking about acts of war. How many times have they invaded other countries since 1979.

How about- never.

Terrorism is another issue.

Just remember, when Obama Bin Laden was killing Russians, he was a "Freedom Fighter". When he started killing Americans, he was a "Terrorist".

Let's get real here. Iran's military technology is about 30 years behind ours, their total GDP 863 Billion, compared to our 15 trillion.

Sorry, man, I'm not ready to sign on to another war for Israel and Exxon. We've lost too much already.

Forum List

Back