Milo's quote does NOT condone pedophilia, it DEFINES it. Read the actual quote

Even without the pedophilia comments, Milo is a racist and a member of the alt-right. Much like Hitler, he believes in racial purity. When Ben Shapiro's wife had a baby, Milo sent this tweet. "Prayers to Ben who had to see his kid come out half-black."

Some so-called conservatives think that because liberals hate Milo, he is one of us. He is not and those so-called conservatives are hateful and nothing else.
Milo isnt a racist but yes he is a asshole and he and Shapiro do not get along. So how again does that make him a pedophile apologist?

And coming to grips with his own victimization and trying to make heads or tails of it is not defending sexual relations between 13 year olds and adults.
He is advocating.

Mr. Milo rambles on camera, but his meaning becomes clear enough. “We’re talking about 13-25, 13-28,” he says of 13-year-old boys exploited by men 25 to 28 years old. “These things do happen perfectly consensually. Often, by the way, it’s the women who suffer in [such relationships]. What normally happens in schools, very often, is it’s an older woman with a younger boy, and the boy is the predator in [that] situation.

“We get hung up on abuse — this is a controversial view, I accept — but we get hung up on this sort of child-abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com

Uhmm.... that makes him a pedophile?
No, that makes you someone who cannot follow a thread.

I'm following... You were asked if you had evidence that Milo had sexually assaulted children. You replied: "Out of his own mouth when as a minor he engaged in sexual practices with an adult." I asked you if that makes him a pedophile, which was what you were supposed to be providing evidence for. Apparently, you think that children who engage in sexual relations with adults are pedophiles who endorse and condone pedophilia.

That's the argument I'm seeing, anyway. If you're making a different argument, spit it the fuck out.

And coming to grips with his own victimization and trying to make heads or tails of it is not defending sexual relations between 13 year olds and adults.
He is advocating.

Mr. Milo rambles on camera, but his meaning becomes clear enough. “We’re talking about 13-25, 13-28,” he says of 13-year-old boys exploited by men 25 to 28 years old. “These things do happen perfectly consensually. Often, by the way, it’s the women who suffer in [such relationships]. What normally happens in schools, very often, is it’s an older woman with a younger boy, and the boy is the predator in [that] situation.

“We get hung up on abuse — this is a controversial view, I accept — but we get hung up on this sort of child-abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com

He's not advocating anything here that I see. He is simply stating some uncomfortable facts. YOU are distorting them into advocacy. Is that because you're stupid? Is it because you're ignorant of the terminology? Is it because you have a covert agenda? I really don't know... all I know is that you continue to claim he said things he never said. You post an editorial which states "Mr. Milo rambles on camera, but his meaning becomes clear enough..." Well it's NOT clear enough, that is a PRESUMPTION being made based on an interpretation of what he said. It's an OPINION... not a FACT.

He says he was molested by a priest, he isn't a pedophile. He is a victim of pedophilia.

I guess it all depends on your ideology as to whether or not you can talk about something you have been a victim of.

And one of his methods of dealing with it is extremely-tasteless humor.

Oh you're from Alabama! I just noticed. Anyway, Milo consented to sexual relations with an adult while he was a minor. Do you dispute that?

Forum List

Back