On Milo and Free Speech

No one infringed on Milo's freedom of speech.
Sure they did. He was paid and scheduled to speak.
And they prevented him.

That's infringing freedom of speech.

You mentally ill commies don't understand it, you never will. It's beyond the ability of your teeny, tiny, brainwashed brainpans to understand elevated concepts like law, and freedom, and human rights.

Freedom of speech, you idiot, is not extended into private entities or enterprises. THEY have a right to deny a voice to anyone if it's on THEIR property or time and place.
I can't believe how so many understand so little about what the laws of the land mean.

HE WAS INVITED TO SPEAK AND OUTSIDE AGENCIES BURNED DOWN THE CAMPUS TO STOP IT.

Come on, even you, a low information, (paid SOROS) hack can see that as obvious.

If Barack Obama was invited to speak on a campus and the KKK came and burned down the campus to stop it, you guys would be screaming about free speech and the "right" (even though the KKK were always Democrats) intimidating free speech.

Stop pretending you can't see it.

They Burned down the Campus?

Wow.

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age.

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

Look no one made him say 13 year olds are sexually mature. It came right out of his mouth.

Sexually mature is a biological term. It means you are physically able to procreate.
Are they mentally and legally able to consent. If not, why not.
That has nothing to do with sexual maturity.

That has to do with the laws in your state.

Sexual maturity is the age or stage when an organism can reproduce.
Most multicellular organisms are unable to sexually reproduce at birth (or germination), and depending on the species, it may be days, weeks, or years until their bodies are able to do so. Also, certain cues may cause the organism to become sexually mature. They may be external, such as drought, or internal, such as percentage of body fat (such internal cues are not to be confused with hormones which directly produce sexual maturity).

Sexual maturity is brought about by a maturing of the reproductive organs and the production of gametes.

Sexual maturity - Wikipedia

100 years ago girls as young as 14 were getting married and having children. But standards have changed, and the age of majority is now above that. In Nevada, the age of consent is 16. In some states, it is higher.

What that means is that if an adult has a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old, he or she is guilty of a crime. We have to set the boundaries somewhere, and those of us who are parents have decided that we don't want adult predators to have sex with children and get away with it.

If anything, our society has become less tolerant of this kind of thing over the years as evidence has mounted that sexual encounters at a too early age are psychologically harmful to young people.
Yes...as we become a more liberal country......we are becoming more intolerant with underage sexual encounters.

The question is, was/is the Right's enthusiastic embrace of the gay Milo a tacit concession by conservatives that they have lost their war against gay rights?
I never embraced MIlo, I thought he was a disgusting man when he boasted about having a black man's penis in his mouth. People should not talk like that at a political discussion, it brutalizes the society we live in.

I never liked Milo either. People on the left think of conservatives as this amalgam, but that's very wrong. They are very diverse in opinion.

Be that as it may Milo was a libertarian.

I am NOT a libertarian. I have definite disagreements with libertarians.

I thought he had a right to speak and it was wrong to riot to try and stop him.

I also think Breitbart and Simon and Schuster have a right to drop him if they wish.

Freedom works.

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Look no one made him say 13 year olds are sexually mature. It came right out of his mouth.

Sexually mature is a biological term. It means you are physically able to procreate.

Has it something to do with morality, ethics, legality, and milo?

[

Simon and Schuster for example have a perfect right to cancel Milo's book. That's not preventing free speech. They have every right to decide who they will and will not publish.

And a university has every right to decide who will or will not be contracted to give a speech on campus.

The university didn't stop him, a riot did.

You guys keep trying to deliberately ignore the elephant in the room.

Milo.jpg

"Age of consent" is a legal term.

"Sexual maturity" is a BIOLOGICAL TERM.

They mean different things.

100 years ago girls as young as 14 were getting married and having children. But standards have changed, and the age of majority is now above that. In Nevada, the age of consent is 16. In some states, it is higher.

What that means is that if an adult has a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old, he or she is guilty of a crime. We have to set the boundaries somewhere, and those of us who are parents have decided that we don't want adult predators to have sex with children and get away with it.

If anything, our society has become less tolerant of this kind of thing over the years as evidence has mounted that sexual encounters at a too early age are psychologically harmful to young people.
Yes...as we become a more liberal country......we are becoming more intolerant with underage sexual encounters.
What makes you think we are becoming a more liberal country? The results of the last election? Just to clue you in, the Democratic Party has lost more than 1000 seats at the state and local level in the last eight years.

And in the meantime gay rights, a conservative nemesis, made unprecedented gains. That is how conservatism is losing.

Milo was an advocate for gay rights like gay marriage. Hellooooooooooooooo!

:lmao:

Only in this bizarre freaking world can a man say he believes in the age of consent and says he doesn't endorse pedophilia BUT be called a pedophile.

Un fucking real.

In case you missed it because you were too busy reading Donald's tweets, this is what he said:

“I'm guessing we're talking about 13 [year-olds with] 25 [year-olds], 13 [year-olds with] 28 [year-olds] — these things do happen perfectly consensually.""
And they prevented him.

You mentally ill commies don't understand it, you never will. It's beyond the ability of your teeny, tiny, brainwashed brainpans to understand elevated concepts like law, and freedom, and human rights.

Freedom of speech, you idiot, is not extended into private entities or enterprises. THEY have a right to deny a voice to anyone if it's on THEIR property or time and place.
I can't believe how so many understand so little about what the laws of the land mean.

Come on, even you, a low information, (paid SOROS) hack can see that as obvious.

If Barack Obama was invited to speak on a campus and the KKK came and burned down the campus to stop it, you guys would be screaming about free speech and the "right" (even though the KKK were always Democrats) intimidating free speech.

OUTSIDE AGENCIES? Would you like to name these "agencies"? They burned down the campus? Berkeley is nothing but smoking rubble now? Continue to blather pixelated methane, you're in early meltdown mode and it's fun to watch.

Yes, you moron, outside agencies. Those that did the rioting certainly weren't the people that invited Milo.

And yes, they rioted on the campus. Burned down the campus is overstatement. You certainly know that. You are arguing over semantics because you know you don't have the facts.

That dear boy, is a riot!

View attachment 113750

Where are YOUR facts? YOU stated something you now can't prove.

[

Simon and Schuster for example have a perfect right to cancel Milo's book. That's not preventing free speech. They have every right to decide who they will and will not publish.

And a university has every right to decide who will or will not be contracted to give a speech on campus.

The university didn't stop him, a riot did.

You guys keep trying to deliberately ignore the elephant in the room.

View attachment 113753
Francine?

Duh. Is milo accused of having failed a biology class? Derp.

Only in this bizarre freaking world can a man say he believes in the age of consent and says he doesn't endorse pedophilia BUT be called a pedophile.

Un fucking real.

In case you missed it because you were too busy reading Donald's tweets, this is what he said:

“I'm guessing we're talking about 13 [year-olds with] 25 [year-olds], 13 [year-olds with] 28 [year-olds] — these things do happen perfectly consensually.""
And they prevented him.

OUTSIDE AGENCIES? Would you like to name these "agencies"? They burned down the campus? Berkeley is nothing but smoking rubble now? Continue to blather pixelated methane, you're in early meltdown mode and it's fun to watch.

Yes, you moron, outside agencies. Those that did the rioting certainly weren't the people that invited Milo.

And yes, they rioted on the campus. Burned down the campus is overstatement. You certainly know that. You are arguing over semantics because you know you don't have the facts.

View attachment 113750

Prove what?

Was Milo invited? YES.

Was he stopped by a riot? YES.

What is there to dispute here other than you flailing around lookiing for something to attack me on.

:lmao:

Are you retards accusing him of being a pedophile or endorsing pedophilia because he dared to reference sexual maturity?

This milo guy seems to be some rightard hero. It is usually best to give them rope, to hang themselves. Let them speak.

Then what is the left afraid of, if Milo is hanging himself.

Sounds to me like they are afraid Milo is NOT hanging himself and he threatens their power monopoly.

This milo guy seems to be some rightard hero. It is usually best to give them rope, to hang themselves. Let them speak.
Milo trolls the moonbats so hard that they chimp out like @ Berkeley. In doing so, he illustrates how intolerant, small minded, and hateful they truly are.
Hahahaha

Are you retards accusing him of being a pedophile or endorsing pedophilia because he dared to reference sexual maturity?
Nigga please. I am accusing no one. I am enjoying this. Bon appetit.

And they prevented him.

I believe that's called a "false equivalency."

And it might be the mother of all false equivalencies.

And they prevented him.

I believe that's called a "false equivalency."

And it might be the mother of all false equivalencies.

Except..it's not. It's the exact same thing.

But leftist idiots can't force their brains to think critically. They've been born and bred to do exactly what they do the way they do it. That is, do nothing and think nothing except what they're told.

Un fucking real.

And they prevented him.

View attachment 113750

He's talking about WOMEN and 13 year old boys. Why don't you show the whole quote?

Oh here. Let me help you.

Milo Yiannopoulos:

“I am guessing, I haven’t told this publicly … we are talking 13 – 25, 13 – 28. These things happen perfectly consensually. Often by the way it is the women who suffer.”

“What normally happens in schools very often is older woman with this younger boy.

And the boy is predatory in that situation. The boy is like let us see if I can f*ck the hot gym teacher or the maths teacher.

And he does. The women fall in love with these young men, these athletic young boys in their prime.

And end up having their long life destroyed. Their schools, whatever."

Full Unedited Video Of Milo Yiannopoulos “Defending Pedophilia”

And not once even though everyone is throwing it out there, he never defends pedophilia.

Milo Yiannopoulos:

“You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Paedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years old who is sexually mature. Paedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.

Pedophilia is a attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able to understand. That is not what we are talking about.”

“You don’t understand paedophilia is, if you think I am defending it. Cause I am certainly not.”

Full Unedited Video Of Milo Yiannopoulos “Defending Pedophilia”

I can't beleive we have to keep pointing this out. It's the heart of the matter but they don't seem to get it.

Forum List

Back