Milo: if you are saying I’m defending it (pedophilia) because I’m certainly not

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
If you're good with grown men and 13 year old boys, that is supporting pedophilia.

He never said he condoned any illegal activity and certainly not pedophilia. Milo was clearly expressing that sexual maturity comes at different ages.

Some early, some later. But Milo sticks with the age of consent laws. He clearly states that.

A grown man having sex with a 13 year old boy is illegal. Milo clearly said he thought it was often a good thing. I'm not sure how you can't understand that. His remarks were so offensive till CPAC uninvited him and Breitbart fired him. How long have you supported Milo's type of pedophilia?

Flat out lie that he thought sex with a 13 year old boy was a good thing. That's outrageous. And obviously CPAC was understandably pressured into uninviting him.

And piss right off that I would support pedophilia.

Brietbart didn't fire him. He resigned for the good of Brietbart News. It's a lie that he was fired.

You're on a roll with those lies.

You haven't read the transcript,idiot

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature.

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

If you're good with grown men and 13 year old boys, that is supporting pedophilia.

He never said he condoned any illegal activity and certainly not pedophilia. Milo was clearly expressing that sexual maturity comes at different ages.

Some early, some later. But Milo sticks with the age of consent laws. He clearly states that.

A grown man having sex with a 13 year old boy is illegal. Milo clearly said he thought it was often a good thing. I'm not sure how you can't understand that. His remarks were so offensive till CPAC uninvited him and Breitbart fired him. How long have you supported Milo's type of pedophilia?

Flat out lie that he thought sex with a 13 year old boy was a good thing. That's outrageous. And obviously CPAC was understandably pressured into uninviting him.

Brietbart didn't fire him. He resigned for the good of Brietbart News. It's a lie that he was fired.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature.

Oh I have read the transcript. Now let's put up the quote in context. Milo was being clinical. From a fair and balanced article...

"He said “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.”

BINGO!

"He’s right. The English language has different terms – hebephilia and ephebophilia – for people attracted to post-pubescent boys.

I’m not sure why Milo didn’t use those terms to clarify his point, but he shouldn’t be condemned for having a better vocabulary than his critics."

More at link:

Attacks On Milo Yiannopoulos Are About Homophobia, Not Pedophilia

A 13year old is not sexually mature.

A

Oh I have read the transcript. Now let's put up the quote in context. Milo was being clinical. From a fair and balanced article...

"He said “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.”

BINGO!

"He’s right. The English language has different terms – hebephilia and ephebophilia – for people attracted to post-pubescent boys.

I’m not sure why Milo didn’t use those terms to clarify his point, but he shouldn’t be condemned for having a better vocabulary than his critics."

More at link:

Apparently from what I am reading as of late that depends on who yer asking, what their religion and all that is.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

Our society has determined they are not LEGALLY or PSYCHOLOGICALLY mature. It doesn't speak to the physical aspect.

And men who find 13 year olds are pushing the envelope, but if they are attracted to young adults, that is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is someone who is attracted by CHILDREN...i.e., there is no question of sexual maturity. It is the lack of sexual maturity that attracts pedophiles.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

Our society has determined they are not LEGALLY or PSYCHOLOGICALLY mature. It doesn't speak to the physical aspect.
Swedes did that too but then capitulated when it came to being diverse for their new culturally diverse immigrants.

So the muslims who pay for 10 year old boys are pedophiles.

The fags who pay for 14 year old boys aren't. They're just fags.

I found this gem. Same interview as being reported on. But gee. That part of the quote seems to be missing in many reports.

Here's the segment. Sort of a biggie to leave out, but then in the quest to destroy someone I guess you could leave it out.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…

That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Liberals expect certain groups to religiously follow progressive dogma if they do not this is the result.

A lot like the bank robber that said "But look at all the banks I didn't rob"

Dear BULLDOG it was more like he was arguing legalistically
what types of robberies constitute: misdemeanors, petty theft, grand theft, felony, etc.

And someone took the fact he was saying "stealing less than 50 dollars is NOT literally a felony"
to mean he tolerates or promotes stealing since it doesn't count to him as serious as a felony.

Doesn't matter what he considers. A grown man having sex with a 13 year old is pedophilia.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Apparently from what I am reading as of late that depends on who yer asking, what their religion and all that is.

Th law isn't so wishey washey.

Ffs. Milo has intimated clearly that as a 13 year old he did not obey the age of consent laws.

WHAT cnm it's the ADULTS who are legally responsible for respecting or violating those laws.
The underaged victims are not of legal age or competence, what are you saying am I missing something here?

From what I understand two different contexts were mixed into one.
He started talking about his own past experience abused by a priest.
so of course that wasn't consensual, it was abuse. by the priest.
it didn't respect consent or age of consent, but it's the priest who is legally responsible.

Let's NOT mix that in any way with what he was TRYING to say
about CONSENSUAL relations between "young men" say 17
with "older men" such as 29.

Running those two contexts together (plus the mixup over
terminology with what pedophilia means technically
as opposed to statutory rape, and using young boys to mean young men)
was another mistake on top of mistakes.

What a mess. No wonder Breitbart dropped this rather than
try to untangle a huge ball of twine that got twisted on itself...

Emily-----again I will bore you with my anecdotal stuff------I was in school----
when the NORM was "lets look at this stuff all over again"-------My school
was so damned ON THE EDGE that MASTERS AND JOHNSON came along
to lecture us on their theories rendering EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ---
"normal human sexuality"------ ( I think they later divorced????) So many
of my colleagues fell for the crap so HEAVILY-----that they decided to find
relations between grandpa and little johnny ----just part of the "NORM" ----
I was a hold out in group discussions.....

Yes but in this case, even MILO was adamantly
reiterating he was against and repulsed by pedophilia as one of the worst evils.

There was no relativity about it where he is concerned,
and he is the one under attack and accusations here.

Ironically if you are saying the "liberal secular" approach
is what opened the door to relativism on this pedophile issue as "normal"
well, Milo is coming from the right that is attacking the left for this, and
undercutting the real norms in society for selfish or political agenda.

It's just really strange how this got completely twisted around so backwards.

I guess it shows
1. the rightwing WILL defend a gay man and won't bash and reject
him just because he is gay. so they don't judge all gay people the same.
2. the left WON'T just roll over and trumpet any LGBT person
and defend their rights just because they are gay
3. the left ISN'T jumping to the defense of pedophilia but
actually attacking someone for being targeted as promoting it,
(so this seems to go against the assumption that the left promoting
LGBT means tolerating or opening the door to pedophilia)
4. but what if it were the other way around, what if Milo had
been a liberal caught in this situation. wouldn't the left be rallying
for his defense and the right taking every opportunity to slam him?

Odd that he only proclaimed his opposition to it after he got into trouble for saying it was a good thing. Amazing how quickly he changed his mind on something like that. No he didn't just misspeak.
I find it deliciously ironic that the party who defends the pizza gaters, roman Polanski, and the butchers of Planned Parenthood who prey upon underaged girls....

Are all worked up that a gay journalist talked openly about the perversion of gays. It figures that they would try to change it into him *promoting* the perversion. Which is what they do.

I guess they're the only ones who are allowed to attack queers for perversion.

Attack the messenger and victim is what it appears to be. Not saying he (Milo) was my cup of tea to listen to or agree with but confusion sure seems to be the Left's game on this one. It looks like some of these big media guys are in protection mode via accusation to me.

If you want to support a pedophile, that's your right, but admit what you're doing.
Don't tell report whiners anything like that or you get reported. I am told that kinda thing is as good as accusing them of being one.

"Breitbart fired him" from what I read in his statement he made the call to resigned from Breibart.
C5NoWjOWYAMNjrc.jpg

Is this all you news people can find to report on. Its like you are all stuck in some sort of drama like it is scripted right out of Hollow-wood.

I'm not the one that started a thread to defend an admitted pedophile from his claims of pedophilia.

You're the one spreading lies and propaganda.

Here is a direct quote. Which part do you think I made up?

"some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys"

Where in the paragraph does it mention Milo is a pedophile?

Dear Lilah and ThunderKiss1965

The paragraph that was taken to mean LITERALLY "young boys" to mean underaged kids instead of "younger men" is what caused this misperception:

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

And men who find 13 year olds are pushing the envelope, but if they are attracted to young adults, that is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is someone who is attracted by CHILDREN...i.e., there is no question of sexual maturity. It is the lack of sexual maturity that attracts pedophiles.

So you wouldn't have a problem with a grown man having sex with a 13 year old girl?

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Actually each state sets their own law concerning minors. Some states do in fact have an age scale for an eighteen year old sleeping with a sixteen year.... so on and so forth depending on ages of the ones involved in a span of just a few years are not convicted of statutory rape. I think there was a conversation on this forum about that years ago.

Ffs. Milo has intimated clearly that as a 13 year old he did not obey the age of consent laws.

WHAT cnm it's the ADULTS who are legally responsible for respecting or violating those laws.
The underaged victims are not of legal age or competence, what are you saying am I missing something here?

it didn't respect consent or age of consent, but it's the priest who is legally responsible.

Emily-----again I will bore you with my anecdotal stuff------I was in school----

reiterating he was against and repulsed by pedophilia as one of the worst evils.

Ironically irosie91 if you are saying the "liberal secular" approach
is what opened the door to "relativism" on this pedophile issue as "normal"*

I guess it shows

*(Note: just because crime, war, drug abuse and violence are "commonplace" in society
and in that sense "normal to hear of or be exposed to", doesn't mean we should SEEK that as the "norm". How much of this problem is caused by people having NO FAITH that these
things can be eradicated from society, so instead of teaching to get rid of these
things, they are teaching to cope with them as commonplace occurrences?)

Emily-----east is east, and west is west ----and NEVER the twain shall meet----
but left and right-----MEET OUT THERE---SOMEWHERE all the time---in the
twilight zone of hell

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Actually each state sets their own law concerning minors. Some states do in fact have an age scale for an eighteen year old sleeping with a sixteen year.... so on and so forth depending on ages of the ones involved in a span of just a few years are not convicted of statutory rape. I think there was a conversation on this forum about that years ago.

That's not what he was talking about. He was specifically talking about older men, and 13 year old boys. What about a grown man and a 13 year old girl? Would that be acceptable?

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

A 13 year old is not sexually mature. Just because their bodies may be capable of sex doesn't mean they are emotionally mature enough to realize the ramifications of a sexual relationship or even encounter. When I was in middle school there was a girl known to give it up to a guy for a sweet word or flower picked from the playground.
Was she sexually mature ior sexually active?

I guess it shows

Odd that he only proclaimed his opposition to it after he got into trouble for saying it was a good thing. Amazing how quickly he changed his mind on something like that. No he didn't just misspeak.
Attack the messenger and victim is what it appears to be. Not saying he (Milo) was my cup of tea to listen to or agree with but confusion sure seems to be the Left's game on this one. It looks like some of these big media guys are in protection mode via accusation to me.

Don't tell report whiners anything like that or you get reported. I am told that kinda thing is as good as accusing them of being one.

"Breitbart fired him" from what I read in his statement he made the call to resigned from Breibart.
C5NoWjOWYAMNjrc.jpg

Is this all you news people can find to report on. Its like you are all stuck in some sort of drama like it is scripted right out of Hollow-wood.

I'm not the one that started a thread to defend an admitted pedophile from his claims of pedophilia.

"some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys"

The paragraph that was taken to mean LITERALLY "young boys" to mean underaged kids instead of "younger men" is what caused this misperception:

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

He says and KEEPS saying younger boys. I don't believe he misspoke.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

That's not what he was talking about. He was specifically talking about older men, and 13 year old boys. What about a grown man and a 13 year old girl? Would that be acceptable?
From what I read was he said this in the context of first being a victim.

Grownups need to leave teenagers alone. That is why we have laws on the books.

Part of this whole bunch of crap is everyone wanted this open sexual society. It was like opening pandora's box and now there is all this fanfare over one person called Milo. Another part of the problem is certain people in various places political, church. etc... tried to cover up their own abusers of children and young people. I have to give Milo credit for at the very least bringing this all out and showing people how confusing these mixed messages are for young people. That is not justifying any bad behavior he has it is merely stating what it is.

IMO at this point if news monkeys want to use this to further their own agendas to discredit or change peoples minds about other alternative news sources they will just be putting that shit on their own faces. While they are doing that they will also disenfranchising young people who are already very confused. < who knows maybe some want that to happen.

I found this gem. Same interview as being reported on. But gee. That part of the quote seems to be missing in many reports.

Here's the segment. Sort of a biggie to leave out, but then in the quest to destroy someone I guess you could leave it out.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…

That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Liberals expect certain groups to religiously follow progressive dogma if they do not this is the result.

A lot like the bank robber that said "But look at all the banks I didn't rob"

Dear BULLDOG it was more like he was arguing legalistically
what types of robberies constitute: misdemeanors, petty theft, grand theft, felony, etc.

And someone took the fact he was saying "stealing less than 50 dollars is NOT literally a felony"
to mean he tolerates or promotes stealing since it doesn't count to him as serious as a felony.

Doesn't matter what he considers. A grown man having sex with a 13 year old is pedophilia.

Would you say Mary Kay Letourneau is a pedophile?

I guess it shows

So what? I consider teenagers not to be young men but young boys. Age of consent is 16 in Britain.

Teenage boys are able to consent. Boys.

I guess it shows

So what? I consider teenagers not to be young men but young boys. Age of consent is 16 in Britain.

I don't .care what the age of consent is in Britain. I live here.
We obviously aren't going to come to any agreement here. I consider teen males to be young men.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

A

BINGO!

More at link:

Sure they can be.

A 13 year old is not sexually mature. Just because their bodies may be capable of sex doesn't mean they are emotionally mature enough to realize the ramifications of a sexual relationship or even encounter. When I was in middle school there was a girl known to give it up to a guy for a sweet word or flower picked from the playground.
Was she sexually mature ior sexually active?

You are talking two different things here. Sexual maturity is post puberty. Real simple. Able to reproduce. Strictly relating to the physical.

Emotional maturity to handle a sexual relationship is a whole different ball of wax.

I don't .care what the age of consent is in Britain. I live here.
We obviously aren't going to come to any agreement here. I consider teen males to be young men.

Milo is British. Hence the terminology. I've had a number of Brit freinds over the years and they have some very interesting terms.

One good friend shocked the hell out of all of us when he said he needed to step outside and suck on a fag.

There was dead freaking silence.

:lmao:

In Britain, a cigarette is a fag. We had to straighten him out right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back