Milo: if you are saying I’m defending it (pedophilia) because I’m certainly not

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
You haven't read the transcript,idiot

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature.

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature.

Oh I have read the transcript. Now let's put up the quote in context. Milo was being clinical. From a fair and balanced article...

"He said “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.”

BINGO!

"He’s right. The English language has different terms – hebephilia and ephebophilia – for people attracted to post-pubescent boys.

I’m not sure why Milo didn’t use those terms to clarify his point, but he shouldn’t be condemned for having a better vocabulary than his critics."

More at link:

Attacks On Milo Yiannopoulos Are About Homophobia, Not Pedophilia

A 13year old is not sexually mature.

Sure they can be.

Our society has determined they are not LEGALLY or PSYCHOLOGICALLY mature. It doesn't speak to the physical aspect.

And men who find 13 year olds are pushing the envelope, but if they are attracted to young adults, that is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is someone who is attracted by CHILDREN...i.e., there is no question of sexual maturity. It is the lack of sexual maturity that attracts pedophiles.
A

Oh I have read the transcript. Now let's put up the quote in context. Milo was being clinical. From a fair and balanced article...

"He said “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.”

BINGO!

"He’s right. The English language has different terms – hebephilia and ephebophilia – for people attracted to post-pubescent boys.

I’m not sure why Milo didn’t use those terms to clarify his point, but he shouldn’t be condemned for having a better vocabulary than his critics."

More at link:

Attacks On Milo Yiannopoulos Are About Homophobia, Not Pedophilia

A 13year old is not sexually mature.

Sure they can be.

Our society has determined they are not LEGALLY or PSYCHOLOGICALLY mature. It doesn't speak to the physical aspect.

And men who find 13 year olds are pushing the envelope, but if they are attracted to young adults, that is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is someone who is attracted by CHILDREN...i.e., there is no question of sexual maturity. It is the lack of sexual maturity that attracts pedophiles.

A 13 year old is not sexually mature. Just because their bodies may be capable of sex doesn't mean they are emotionally mature enough to realize the ramifications of a sexual relationship or even encounter. When I was in middle school there was a girl known to give it up to a guy for a sweet word or flower picked from the playground.
Was she sexually mature ior sexually active?

You are talking two different things here. Sexual maturity is post puberty. Real simple. Able to reproduce. Strictly relating to the physical.

Emotional maturity to handle a sexual relationship is a whole different ball of wax.

We're talking about what is legal dumb ass. I don't care why you think it's OK to have sex with 13 year olds. Its wrong.

Where in the paragraph does it mention Milo is a pedophile?

Dear Lilah and ThunderKiss1965

The paragraph that was taken to mean LITERALLY "young boys" to mean underaged kids instead of "younger men" is what caused this misperception:

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

He says and KEEPS saying younger boys. I don't believe he misspoke.

So what? I consider teenagers not to be young men but young boys. Age of consent is 16 in Britain.

Teenage boys are able to consent. Boys.

I don't .care what the age of consent is in Britain. I live here.
We obviously aren't going to come to any agreement here. I consider teen males to be young men.

Milo is British. Hence the terminology. I've had a number of Brit freinds over the years and they have some very interesting terms.

One good friend shocked the hell out of all of us when he said he needed to step outside and suck on a fag.

There was dead freaking silence.

:lmao:

In Britain, a cigarette is a fag. We had to straighten him out right away.

You don't think he was aware of the double meaning? That remark was to get attention too. He was just being the attention whore that he always is.

Liberals expect certain groups to religiously follow progressive dogma if they do not this is the result.

A lot like the bank robber that said "But look at all the banks I didn't rob"

Dear BULLDOG it was more like he was arguing legalistically
what types of robberies constitute: misdemeanors, petty theft, grand theft, felony, etc.

And someone took the fact he was saying "stealing less than 50 dollars is NOT literally a felony"
to mean he tolerates or promotes stealing since it doesn't count to him as serious as a felony.

Doesn't matter what he considers. A grown man having sex with a 13 year old is pedophilia.

Would you say Mary Kay Letourneau is a pedophile?

Of course. The courts thought so too.
Liberals expect certain groups to religiously follow progressive dogma if they do not this is the result.

what types of robberies constitute: misdemeanors, petty theft, grand theft, felony, etc.

And someone took the fact he was saying "stealing less than 50 dollars is NOT literally a felony"
to mean he tolerates or promotes stealing since it doesn't count to him as serious as a felony.

Doesn't matter what he considers. A grown man having sex with a 13 year old is pedophilia.

She and the young man are still married.

Apparently from what I am reading as of late that depends on who yer asking, what their religion and all that is.

Th law isn't so wishey washey.
Actually each state sets their own law concerning minors. Some states do in fact have an age scale for an eighteen year old sleeping with a sixteen year.... so on and so forth depending on ages of the ones involved in a span of just a few years are not convicted of statutory rape. I think there was a conversation on this forum about that years ago.

That's not what he was talking about. He was specifically talking about older men, and 13 year old boys. What about a grown man and a 13 year old girl? Would that be acceptable?
From what I read was he said this in the context of first being a victim.

Grownups need to leave teenagers alone. That is why we have laws on the books.

Part of this whole bunch of crap is everyone wanted this open sexual society. It was like opening pandora's box and now there is all this fanfare over one person called Milo. Another part of the problem is certain people in various places political, church. etc... tried to cover up their own abusers of children and young people. I have to give Milo credit for at the very least bringing this all out and showing people how confusing these mixed messages are for young people. That is not justifying any bad behavior he has it is merely stating what it is.

IMO at this point if news monkeys want to use this to further their own agendas to discredit or change peoples minds about other alternative news sources they will just be putting that shit on their own faces. While they are doing that they will also disenfranchising young people who are already very confused. < who knows maybe some want that to happen.

Trying to blame society for Milo supporting pedophilia? That's just pathetic.
^^^Accusing someone that adamantly says that they do not support pedo's is much more pathetic. I really would not expect any less from ya though. Milo seems to be willing enough to pay the price for his mistakes are you?

Where in the paragraph does it mention Milo is a pedophile?

Dear Lilah and ThunderKiss1965

The paragraph that was taken to mean LITERALLY "young boys" to mean underaged kids instead of "younger men" is what caused this misperception:

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

He says and KEEPS saying younger boys. I don't believe he misspoke.

So what? I consider teenagers not to be young men but young boys. Age of consent is 16 in Britain.

Teenage boys are able to consent. Boys.

ok----16 seems old enough to me------assuming the teen is reasonably intelligent and not------like under the "control" of the older man.

I'm not happy with low age of consent because I don't believe that in this day and age young people are maturing at the rate they did in the past.

I really really don't like the Romeo and Juliet laws that allow for sex between say a 14 and a 15 year old.

But the laws are what they are. And most are at 16 and 18 and it's legal for them to be considered consensual partners.

The key point here is that Milo never condoned pedophilia in the interviews. And most websites and media purposefully left the quote in my OP out.

That's flat out wrong.

Liar

She fucked a 12 year old. She is a pedophile.

Ewe! He as 13 and she served 7 years in prison. They have been married for 10 years and have two daughters.
If she were a pedophile, seems she would be doing other things rather than raising her two children.

Th law isn't so wishey washey.
Actually each state sets their own law concerning minors. Some states do in fact have an age scale for an eighteen year old sleeping with a sixteen year.... so on and so forth depending on ages of the ones involved in a span of just a few years are not convicted of statutory rape. I think there was a conversation on this forum about that years ago.

That's not what he was talking about. He was specifically talking about older men, and 13 year old boys. What about a grown man and a 13 year old girl? Would that be acceptable?

Part of this whole bunch of crap is everyone wanted this open sexual society. It was like opening pandora's box and now there is all this fanfare over one person called Milo. Another part of the problem is certain people in various places political, church. etc... tried to cover up their own abusers of children and young people. I have to give Milo credit for at the very least bringing this all out and showing people how confusing these mixed messages are for young people. That is not justifying any bad behavior he has it is merely stating what it is.

IMO at this point if news monkeys want to use this to further their own agendas to discredit or change peoples minds about other alternative news sources they will just be putting that shit on their own faces. While they are doing that they will also disenfranchising young people who are already very confused. < who knows maybe some want that to happen.

^^^Accusing someone that adamantly says that they do not support pedo's is much more pathetic. I really would not expect any less from ya though. Milo seems to be willing enough to pay the price for his mistakes are you?

He was given the chance to back off his statement as soon as he made it. He doubled down. You can wish he wouldn't have said it, and you can even pretend he didn't. That won't change the fact that he did.

Digging to where? My OP stands. He says in the interview he does not condone pedophilia. And I have no idea why your Malware would go off.
Well, it certainly was a puzzlement......right after your threats.....to more than one of us. Oh well.

I have no ability to mess with anyones computer. I'm on dial up for crying out loud.
As I said.....a puzzling coincidence, eh? So, what exactly WAS your threat about?

That wasn't a threat it was a promise. I'll take you on any time in the Bullring. You pick the topic. We both get to pick a judge each and have a three day rolling battle.

We can take each other on solo or if you want you can have a tag team partner. I'm in the process of finishing up judging points for the battle between Coyote and TN Harley.

And I'm booked for a battle with Camp. But pick a time and we'll go head to head. No trolling by other people.

One on one or tag team. Your choice.
Really it was all about the Bullring?
This sound like a call to the Bullring?

Bod if you are going to go after Milo god help you.

Milo in this interview was trying to explain how an elder gay world personna could help him and others thru the ropes of being a young gay.

NOW and if you really want to go for it Bod I will take you on and fuck you big time bitch.

I don't get you here but I will, I shall Bod do you in. Ready?

I'm pretty sure she isn't interested in fucking you for real, bode.

What a lame ass dyke twat. You fucking sexual deviant eternal victims get so old. You weigh upwards of 300 lbs, have fists the size of hams, get off on beating up your much smaller and generally drug addicted *partners*...and engage in the "I can say and do anything I want and creep the fuck out of you, but if you challenge me in any way, I'm going to say you're SCARING me". What a waste of life.

What a douchebag.

Ewe! He as 13 and she served 7 years in prison. They have been married for 10 years and have two daughters.
If she were a pedophile, seems she would be doing other things rather than raising her two children.

So she's a pedophile who hasn't been caught again. She became a pedophile when she fucked a 1 year old. A murderer who hasn't killed anybody for the last few years is still a murderer.

He was given the chance to back off his statement as soon as he made it. He doubled down. You can wish he wouldn't have said it, and you can even pretend he didn't. That won't change the fact that he did.
Whatever he said is on him just as whatever you promote and say is on YOU.

So she's a pedophile who hasn't been caught again. She became a pedophile when she fucked a 1 year old. A murderer who hasn't killed anybody for the last few years is still a murderer.

You're saying she had sex with a one-year-old child? If that were true, she would never be released from prison.

And this is different from every other day?

No just a fact people pay for their own ignorance. That's life here on planet earth.

You're saying she had sex with a one-year-old child? If that were true, she would never be released from prison.

Thanks for th correction. My w, e, 2, and 3 are still sticking. I guess I need to get a can of that keyboard spray stuff, or a new computer.

No just a fact people pay for their own ignorance. That's life here on planet earth.

Can't slip anything past you, Captain Obvious.

Thread has run its course. The topic was Milo, not someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back