Super Hysterical, Incoherent, Obnoxious, Deranged Trump Protestor: "He's MORE Dangerous Than Hitler"

HitlerMemeCompare.jpg

When Tucker triggers his crazy guests he just sits back watching as the crazies bury themselves all the while providing entertainment for rational people.

We have all these lunatics running around making wild claims and threatening to take Trump down by any means necessary, then they can't figure out why people aren't taking them seriously.

upload_2017-2-22_21-22-24.png

And we can only guess who has fed them such crap to begin with...

And we can only guess who has fed them such crap to begin with...

When unstable people are fed enough garbage, they go off the deep end. The left caters to those who are not only gullible, but possibly mentally ill. I am referring to those in the streets rioting over nothing and causing so much destruction and violence. They are like junk yard dogs and the left knows how to get them excited.

We recently had a woman take police on a high speed chase. She had been in the news a few weeks ago for screaming at some police officers in a coffee shop. She was ranting at them and calling them pigs. She was just in the news again for harassing people in a parking lot, stealing someone's hat, and then failing to stop for police. She's a nutcase. I am betting she's liberal because of her attack on police and the fact that she drives a Prius might be a clue. We seem to have quite a few nut jobs like this running around and potentially putting anyone in their path in danger.

When Tucker triggers his crazy guests he just sits back watching as the crazies bury themselves all the while providing entertainment for rational people.
Hard for me to imagine any rational person would derive entertainment from this train wreck. Ideologues most certainly would however.

Hard for me to imagine any rational person would derive entertainment from this train wreck. Ideologues most certainly would however.

You have no imagination then apparently. It was very funny. At your expense. Sorry!

Tucker is such a genius. I've always said the best thing Republicans can do to get votes is give an honest progressive a megaphone.

Tucker is such a genius. I've always said the best thing Republicans can do to get votes is give an honest progressive a megaphone.

You've "always said that?" lol, did you "always say that" when we gave Bernie Sanders a microphone?

You've "always said that?" lol, did you "always say that" when we gave Bernie Sanders a microphone?

Yes I have.

Beware Of Liberal Election Internet Tactic: Thread Titles That Are A 100% Lie
‘She is miserable’: Melania Trump reportedly unhappy with new role as First Lady
Looks like the DNC is determined to commit suicide, again.
Poor poor poor Amorasa.....LOLOLO

Now, crawl back into your grub hole, maggot.

Forum List

Back