Why the people trust the president and don't trust the media

Trump will continue to poll higher than the Media. I mean seriously, who still trusts the Media at this point?

Slate is a leftist cesspool of lies and propaganda. So is HuffPo, Mother Jones and The Daily Beast. Politico is slightly less, though shit is shit. The disturbing aspect is that there are plenty of people who believe every word they print.

Slate is a leftist cesspool of lies and propaganda. So is HuffPo, Mother Jones and The Daily Beast. Politico is slightly less, though shit is shit. The disturbing aspect is that there are plenty of people who believe every word they print.

Oh yeah, Slate is a bigtime Democrat Fake News farce. I used to hit its Message Boards back in the day. I don't even know if they have em anymore. It was Democrat Fake News 24/7. But i used to enjoy ripping em.

I think i may have even got banned eventually. They couldn't tolerate being called out. That's why i love Trump. He's gonna continue blasting the Fake Newsters. The dude's for real.

Trump will continue to poll higher than the Media. I mean seriously, who still trusts the Media at this point?
Who trusts Trump after watching him and Spicer and Miller and Conway and Flynn stumble and bumble?

The mishandling of the first EO on immigrants revealed right at the beginning just how undermanned and -womanned is this administration. DJT could have bumped his rating well over the majority if he had handled it correctly.

Who trusts Trump after watching him and Spicer and Miller and Conway and Flynn stumble and bumble?

The mishandling of the first EO on immigrants revealed right at the beginning just how undermanned and -womanned is this administration. DJT could have bumped his rating well over the majority if he had handled it correctly.

Trump will consistently poll higher than the Media. The American MSM is infested with Democrat Fake News. The Media could be the most distrusted entity on earth.

Trump will consistently poll higher than the Media. The American MSM is infested with Democrat Fake News. The Media could be the most distrusted entity on earth.
Sure, dwight.

Sure, dwight.

I'll regard that as you acknowledging that i'm correct. Thanks. :)

Sure, dwight.

I'll regard that as you acknowledging that i'm correct. Thanks. :)
Go ahead. :)

The people do not trust Trump.

Leftist don't count as people.
My barber, who is solid conservative and vote for Trump, told me today he thinks he made a mistake. Many like him, he says, are feeling that way. Anecdotal for sure, but more solid than your silly comment.

Ha, what a pussy. :lmao:
Yes, you are: good call. :lol: So you are on ignore for the rest of this thread.

I don't trust anyone who whines about the media 24/7, they're pussies, especially Trump.

Reagan, 41, Bill Clinton, 43, and Obama never even mentioned the media.

Fuck Donald Trump.

The people do not trust Trump.

Leftist don't count as people.
My barber, who is solid conservative and vote for Trump, told me today he thinks he made a mistake. Many like him, he says, are feeling that way. Anecdotal for sure, but more solid than your silly comment.

Ha, what a pussy. :lmao:
Yes, you are: good call. :lol: So you are on ignore for the rest of this thread.

Aw, you and your barber are like two peas in a Safe Space pod. Hilariously Snowflake gay. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back