Milo's quote does NOT condone pedophilia, it DEFINES it. Read the actual quote

The discussion that is being held is all about consent and the law. Milo agrees with the laws as they are but believes that one younger than the age of consent laws is mature enough.

When you have 18 yrs of age as the law in a certain state there's no doubt that younger people are capable of giving consent.

What's the issue?

The worst thing about the Milo situation is that a man has had his means of earning a living taken from him based upon his words. It does not appear that he really did anything wrong. Then again, I thought that Michael Vick was unfairly targeted and prosecuted.

Targeting anyone based upon speech content is a frightening thing. Obviously, it was not the government targeting Milo. Rather, he was punished by the marketplace. However, the marketplace is also influenced by PC culture.

So on one hand I am sympathetic to Milo one level. But, what he said was disturbing. Further, we should really question why people adored Milo in the first place. I have never thought that Milo represents American conservatism. On the surface he clearly does not. But get past the homo thing, and to who he really is, and I still do not see Milo as a conservative warrior. He is a provocateur and a self-promoter. In this way he is a little like Trump himself.

Milo's real attraction is that he gets in the face of the left and attempts to shock and shame the PC culture. He entertains us and validates certain things we believe. But, is Milo a real conservative? I have never heard him dedicate as much energy to tax reform and national security as he does to creating clever and ironic ways to poke fun at the PC left. This does not mean that he does not share these views with us. But it does mean that he has a media niche that he created and that he was very successful with.

So, in my judgment, losing Milo is not that big a deal. He knows what he was doing. He was pushing the envelope, and he went too far. That is the problem with a provocateur: in order to stay fresh they have to keep stepping over lines. In my opinion, he crossed the line in this instance.

I will hand it to Milo in this regard: he promptly resigned from Breitbart and did so with class. I also think that his publisher went way too far in pulling his book. Milo may have legal recourse for this, or not. I would of preferred that he kept his book deal and allow the market to decide if he still needs to be heard.
He found another publisher. His book is still going to be released.

If you haven't figured it out before now, all the right wingers defending this pedophile should make it clear that the right only cares about their party. Nothing else, even the practice of pedophilia, can get in the way of their support of their party.

Where's your evidence that he is a pedophile? Come on now. Share with the class.

He says he was molested by a priest, he isn't a pedophile. He is a victim of pedophilia.

I guess it all depends on your ideology as to whether or not you can talk about something you have been a victim of.

Never heard of the guy until recently. He's smart and an asshole with a mouth to the Moon.

Safe bet he misspoke. Sorry critics, you're just not that smart. If you were you'd realize he's not ockdumb enough to say he was a pedophile. Yeah sure, "I'M A PEDOPHILE, JUST HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT." Use your brains for a change.

What he probably meant was, it's natural to be attracted to someone who has reached some stage of maturity. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM. Pedophiles are attracted to children and want to molest them.

Never heard of the guy until recently. He's smart and an asshole with a mouth to the Moon.

Safe bet he misspoke. Sorry critics, you're just not that smart. If you were you'd realize he's not ockdumb enough to say he was a pedophile. Yeah sure, "I'M A PEDOPHILE, JUST HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT." Use your brains for a change.

What he probably meant was, it's natural to be attracted to someone who has reached some stage of maturity. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM. Pedophiles are attracted to children and want to molest them.

What's crazy about all of this is the media running screaming headlines that Milo defends pedophilia and then they quote him clinically defining pedophilia and wrapping it up by saying this.

"You don’t understand paedophilia is, if you think I am defending it. Cause I am certainly not.”

It's surreal. Right in the transcripts they are putting out there.

Full Unedited Video Of Milo Yiannopoulos “Defending Pedophilia”

MAN: If I knew someone around my age that was like had sex with a 13-year-old I would be creeped out. Honestly.

YIANNOPOULOS: What is your age?

MAN: I am almost thirty-five.

YIANNOPOULOS: Ok, well I am talking about 28-year-olds.

MAN: Oh that changes everything? [Laughter]

YIANNOPOULOS: I am guessing, I haven’t told this publicly … we are talking 13 – 25, 13 – 28. These things happen perfectly consensually. Often by the way it is the women who suffer. What normally happens in schools very often is older woman with this younger boy. And the boy is predatory in that situation. The boy is like let us see if I can fuck the hot gym teacher or the maths teacher. And he does. The women fall in love with these young men, these athletic young boys in their prime. And end up having their long life destroyed. Their schools, whatever. I would say, that situation I am describing on Joe Rogan show I was very definitely a predator on both occasions. As offensive as some people would find that I don’t much care. That was certainly my experience.

MAN: Milo hold on a second. Ben, you said you would be creeped out if someone came to and said they had sex with a 13-year-old. But what if they said, you know the 13-year-old, they were the predator. He came on to me. Is it that unbelievable to have some really horny 13-year-old that just like … [interrupted number of people talking].

YIANNOPOULOS: Seriously, is it any wonder I was sexually precocious, fucking look at me. The point of all this stuff we get hung up on abuse. This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this, this child abuse thing. To the point where heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, Graduate students and professors, at universities.

The Law is about probably ok. but, there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them. People who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. And in many cases those relationships with older men, this is one of the reasons I hate the left. They have this stupid. This sort of arbitrary culture.
Full Unedited Video Of Milo Yiannopoulos “Defending Pedophilia”

Yiannopoulos is clearly saying he thinks age of consent laws are wrong, and that 13 year olds are capable of giving consent to sex with 28 year old men. And he blames LIBERALS for age of consent laws!

Yiannopoulos is clearly saying he thinks age of consent laws are wrong, and that 13 year olds are capable of giving consent to sex with 28 year old men.

Uhm... no... he's clearly NOT saying that. He clearly starts by saying the law is probably about okay. He then makes the point that people are all different and in SOME CASES a younger person might be capable of giving consent. He doesn't say that ALL 13 year olds are... that's YOUR interpretation of what he said. He is intimating from his personal experience where he feels he was the predator and not the victim which is a position he has since recanted. I can see the point he is making... that doesn't mean I agree with him or think it's okay or acceptable, but I can see his point.

He is making an argument I have often made here regarding "age of consent" arguments in defense of same sex marriage. When I have suggested that child marriage would find it's way into culture along the 'slippery slope' I am slapped down with the "age of consent" argument... but age of consent is relative. In Germany (where Milo grew up), age of consent is 14. We can establish "age of consent" wherever we want it to be, there is nothing written in stone that it has to be 16 or 18. The fact remains, as Milo points out, different people are different. What makes a person incapable of giving consent at age 15 years and 364 days but fully capable at 16? It's an arbitrary line we draw and nothing more.

"You don’t understand paedophilia is, if you think I am defending it. Cause I am certainly not.”
Absolutely. He's defending sexual relations between 13 or 14 year olds and adults.

First off a 13 or 14 year old is too old. Pedophilia is pre puberty. That's a crucial distinction.

And coming to grips with his own victimization and trying to make heads or tails of it is not defending sexual relations between 13 year olds and adults.

Even without the pedophilia comments, Milo is a racist and a member of the alt-right. Much like Hitler, he believes in racial purity. When Ben Shapiro's wife had a baby, Milo sent this tweet. "Prayers to Ben who had to see his kid come out half-black."

Some so-called conservatives think that because liberals hate Milo, he is one of us. He is not and those so-called conservatives are hateful and nothing else.

Even without the pedophilia comments, Milo is a racist and a member of the alt-right. Much like Hitler, he believes in racial purity. When Ben Shapiro's wife had a baby, Milo sent this tweet. "Prayers to Ben who had to see his kid come out half-black."

Some so-called conservatives think that because liberals hate Milo, he is one of us. He is not and those so-called conservatives are hateful and nothing else.

His boyfriend is black and he's a racist?

Forum List

Back