On Milo and Free Speech

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”
READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

Been real busy lately and haven't been able to participate.

Since then, something has happened I feel I need to talk about.

I said to Pillars that I was not a Milo fan and I'm not.

Be that as it may I still feel the man had a right to give his speech. Free speech works.

All the "protesters" (aka rioters) did was lionize the man and make him a martyr.

If a bad person is a bad person, they will hang themselves with their own words and Milo certainly did.

As usual with anyone who gets caught with his foot in his mouth, Milo claimed he was taken out of context but I read the transcript and the words are indefensible, context or no.

The idea that pedophilia is limited to ONLY children under the age of puberty and once puberty happens it's open season is just indefensible.

I, as a mother, am disgusted by it.

Last word, free speech, not trying to shut up people, works.

Let 'em talk if you think they are wrong.

Remember the old saying, "Give 'em enough rope and the will hang themselves."

Milo, certainly did.

And I have the right to say he is a disgusting dirtbag who likely belongs in jail if you dug enough. Either way, fuck him, we don't need lowlifes like that speaking to our youth from a position of leadership.

Good riddance

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Be that as it may I still feel the man had a right to give his speech. Free speech works.

All the "protesters" (aka rioters) did was lionize the man and make him a martyr.

If a bad person is a bad person, they will hang themselves with their own words and Milo certainly did.

As usual with anyone who gets caught with his foot in his mouth, Milo claimed he was taken out of context but I read the transcript and the words are indefensible, context or no.

The idea that pedophilia is limited to ONLY children under the age of puberty and once puberty happens it's open season is just indefensible.

Milo, certainly did.
And that is indeed the beauty of Freedom of Speech.

The PC zealots' first instinct is to shut people down, but they somehow don't realize that doing so just makes things worse. Their thought processes simply never get that far.

Let people say what they're thinking. Expose young people to contrary thought. If we're confident in our positions, we should WELCOME opposing views.

Or, we may learn something new. Horrors.

And I have the right to say he is a disgusting dirtbag who likely belongs in jail if you dug enough. Either way, fuck him, we don't need lowlifes like that speaking to our youth from a position of leadership.

Good riddance

Those aren't children in college, they are adults. He had a right to speak.

Now that he has spoken, he's been exposed as a pervert.

Wouldn't have happened had they kept just shutting him up.

Milo, certainly did.
Another pedo supporter thread

Good riddance

He was exposed before his college tour. Sadly no one cared as he wasn't getting attention at the time.
He is entitled to his speech and he's also entitled to prison if he ever acted on that free speech.

Stop defending this scumbag

Milo, certainly did.
No, you fucking twat, she did not defend Milo, she said she was disgusted by him.

Definition
Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with children who are generally age 13 years or younger. Pedophiles are usually men and can be attracted to either or both sexes. How well they relate to adults of the opposite sex varies.
Pedophilia | Psychology Today

Good riddance

He was exposed before his college tour. Sadly no one cared as he wasn't getting attention at the time.
He is entitled to his speech and he's also entitled to prison if he ever acted on that free speech.

Who's defending the guy?

I said he had a right to talk!

That is NOT the same as defending the guy.

I'm glad these comments out and exposed him.

But it was his own FREE SPEECH that did it.

How is that hard for you to understand it?

Milo, certainly did.

The PC zealots' first instinct is to shut people down, but they somehow don't realize that doing so just makes things worse. Their thought processes simply never get that far.

Let people say what they're thinking. Expose young people to contrary thought. If we're confident in our positions, we should WELCOME opposing views.

This has NOTHING to do with pc. You know God damn well I'm as Blunt as anyone you know. You gonna give me a free pass if I brag about raping women after drugging them?

Despicable

Milo, certainly did.
No...not this time. Read the OP.

Good riddance

Who's defending the guy?

Lots of RIGHTIES on this site are defending him.

Pisses me off

Milo, certainly did.

This has NOTHING to do with pc. You know God damn well I'm as Blunt as anyone you know. You gonna give me a free pass if I brag about raping women after drugging them?

Despicable
I wasn't referring to you Gramps, chill.

Good riddance

Who's defending the guy?

Lots of RIGHTIES on this site are defending him.

Pisses me off
There are.....defending him voraciously.

IMO Frank Zappa was a great champion of free speech. I don't think he would question Milo's right to free speech. I bet he would make up a great song about Milo if he weren't, ya know, dead.

Most heterosexual men instinctively know that is wrong to have sex, or even be attracted to, girls below the age of consent.

Homosexuals, I think, lack these boundaries, so they are more likely to get involved in sex with boys below the age of consent.

Milo has made it clear that he does not know the difference between what is appropriate and what is inappropriate when it comes to sexual attraction to underaged boys. He has made it clear that he sees nothing wrong with having sex with a 13-year-old boy.

If he was a Democratic Senator or a Hollywood liberal, he would get away with it.

But he is a conservative, so he will not get away with it.

And that is because conservatives don't tolerate perverts to associate with us.

And that is a good thing, I think.

IMO Frank Zappa was a great champion of free speech. I don't think he would question Milo's right to free speech. I bet he would make up a great song about Milo if he weren't, ya know, dead.

And I bet there would be a caution sticker on it, and I wouldn't let my kids (if they were still underage) listen to it. ;)

Forum List

Back