Michigan Vs Ohio State 2023 thread

He showed up big in last year's game.. let's hope he just has that gene.
Wasnt OSU's defense kind of suspect last year? That said I dont think Ryan Day is "that guy" and that ultimately is the problem. Im actually surprised they have kept him after losing 2 straight to Michigan.

Ryan Day’s days are numbered as the HC of OSU.
He was definitely ready to say the past 2 years were discredited if OSU won though.

We all know that the past 2 years were on the line here.

Ryan Day and OSU fans need to STFU and own that they aren’t the best team in the Big 10. There’s a reason why I call them the gaited community of the NCAA.. they simply cannot comprehend the fact that they lost

People said the same thing about harbaugh at Michigan. He started 0-5 vs OSU.
Different. Michigan had been losing to OSU for years before Harbaugh got there. Michigan was 16-3 in the 20 years before Harbaugh beat OSU (they didn’t play in 2020). The opposite situation for Day. Day is 1-3 against Michigan and 1-3 in the CFP. He’s 2-6 in the games his fan base cares about.

Last edited:
I'm taking ALL my betting advise directly from you and betting the opposite.

Early redzone INT changed the game + early punt inside the 50? WTH? DAY should be gone soon enough after this fiasco.

When he let them open it up, OSU could do whatever they wanted. MICH dodged a bullet, thanks to the conservative game plan. I will agree OSU pass defense needs improvement.

Based on the last few weeks, a bet on ALA -14.5 (and OVER 47.5) looked good. The worry was could AUB score enough if ALA got 30. The First-Half bet ALA -7.5 looked good too. But it failed.

lol! AUB has 21 in the 3rd….AND still leading the scoreboard. WOW! Was the NM game thrown on purpose?

Last edited:
Different. Michigan had been losing to OSU for years before Harbaugh got there. Michigan was 16-3 in the 20 years before Harbaugh beat OSU (they didn’t play in 2020). The opposite situation for Day. Day is 1-3 against Michigan and 1-3 in the CFP. He’s 2-6 in the games his fan base cares about.
Whose gonna take his job? What 11-1 coach has ever been fired? Day is 40-0 vs the rest of the Big.

Whose gonna take his job? What 11-1 coach has ever been fired? Day is 40-0 vs the rest of the Big.
If I were OSU I’d find someone else. Going undefeated against everyone besides Michigan in the BIG10 should be expected at OSU. I could coach that record with the talent differential they hold over them.

If I were OSU I’d find someone else. Going undefeated against everyone besides Michigan in the BIG10 should be expected at OSU. I could coach that record with the talent differential they hold over them.
You know OSU is likely a playoff team. Bama is in trouble now. Whose is going to replace Day?

I said on the punt don't fumble the Auburn dude fumbled was not hit

Who would they hire?

UGA is a lock. Win or lose the SEC championship
Michigan is a lock. Win or lose the BIG10 championship
PAC12 Champ is in. Undefeated Washington or 1 loss Oregon

That leaves 1 spot.

In order for OSU to get that last spot

FSU has to lose either tonight or against Louisville
Alabama has to lose to UGA
Texas has to lose to Ok St.

OSU doesn’t control it’s destiny and a lot of things have to happen for them to be considered.

In other words they need a lot of help.

Forum List

Back