Why is this Michigan football sign-stealing investigation being treated as such a big deal?

There, are you happy now? I am after MI beat Ohio. I'll be okay with them losing in the Big 10 game, first round of the tourny or even the big game. Didn't expect them to get past Ohio State. So everything from here on out is bonus.
Looking forward to the meager, rookie Big 10 commish having to hand the trophy to Harbaugh after he listened to the bullies and drama queens (losers) who all United against the team that has dominated the past 3 years.

Just sour grapes, and the big 10 commish was spineless. I hope Harbaugh gives him a wedgie and pats his head to mess up his hair after he takes the trophy from him

Looking forward to the meager, rookie Big 10 commish having to hand the trophy to Harbaugh after he listened to the bullies and drama queens (losers) who all United against the team that has dominated the past 3 years.

Just sour grapes, and the big 10 commish was spineless. I hope Harbaugh gives him a wedgie and pats his head to mess up his hair after he takes the trophy from him
I remember the Lion's were doing great and so was SF. SF played us at our stadium. It was a tough game but SF came out on top. Jim Harbaugh ran across the field and shook Jim Schwart's hand like he was a little rag doll bitch. Schwartz didn't take kindly to it. Felt like he was disrespected and it almost started a fight. From that moment on, the Lion's sucked the rest of the year and Harbaugh went to the Super Bowl.

Now I hope Harbaugh pulls that kind of handshake on this commish. Shake his hand and steal his mojo like you did to Jim Schwartz

1701108229135.png

1701108244269.png

Harbaugh went in aggressively with his right hand for the “handshake,” then gave Schwartz a hard slap on the back with his left hand.

Forum List

Back