Michelle Obama looks very elegant and sounds very compassionate but ....

Why is promoting healthy eating a bad thing? Impoving the food kids eat in public school, is a good thing. It's not like she's stealing my soda.

Because her last name is Obama. Nothing more nothing less. She could come out with a policy urging people to be polite and cons would have a problem with it.

Why is promoting healthy eating a bad thing? Impoving the food kids eat in public school, is a good thing. It's not like she's stealing my soda.

It's one thing to promote good eating giving your opinion, it's another to go to fast food restaurants and schools and change the menus.

Because her last name is Obama. Nothing more nothing less. She could come out with a policy urging people to be polite and cons would have a problem with it.

The problem is government shouldn't be telling us what to eat.

Nothing she is saying is important to the state of our economy. She makes Obama sound like superdad. Problem is we don't need a superdad we need a leader.

She wants us to give him a chance to multiply the success he has already given us. :lmao:

Well, it's not that funny, now that I think of it. :eusa_eh:

It's one thing to promote good eating giving your opinion, it's another to go to fast food restaurants and schools and change the menus.

I see no issue with adjusting the menus in public schools. Our tax dollars pay for that. Giving kids pizza on whole wheat bread, or kale chips instead of potato is totally fine with me.

Now attempting to change the menus of fast food restaurants, that's a horse of a diffrent color.

That's her job, Grampa. Same as Mrs. Romney.

I'm surprised he's not chastising her for not watching the kids. Is it just me or do these people take pettiness to a new low?

Its called sour grapes.

All they have is a senile old actor talking to a chair. They should be glad he didn't wet himself.

Michelle Obama is, without a doubt, the best First Lady we've had in a long long time.

But, hey, don't take my word for it - ask all the military personnel and family members she has helped. Ask the inner city kids who are eating better tonight because of her hard work.

That speech was nothing short of great. Go ahead and lie about it but you can't change what we just saw.

The problem is government shouldn't be telling us what to eat.

I agree.

I just don't equate showing kids they can eat healthy as equaling telling us what to eat.

Nothing she is saying is important to the state of our economy. She makes Obama sound like superdad. Problem is we don't need a superdad we need a leader.

She wants us to give him a chance to multiply the success he has already given us. :lmao:

Well, it's not that funny, now that I think of it. :eusa_eh:

From our perspective you are 100% correct. Having said that she seems to be the devoted wife every man wishes he had. Family values, while they aren't front and center, are just as important.

I see no issue with adjusting the menus in public schools. Our tax dollars pay for that. Giving kids pizza on whole wheat bread, or kale chips instead of potato is totally fine with me.

Now attempting to change the menus of fast food restaurants, that's a horse of a diffrent color.

Here's the bigger picture..This is just a starting point on telling us what to eat. IF Obamacare goes in play, well you know any insurance offered by the government is the cheapest and minimal care given. Don't think they won't try to regulate on how to eat in your daily life. They just may eliminate then a chunk of your coverage.

Forum List

Back