Michelle Obama looks very elegant and sounds very compassionate but ....

I hope Michelle and 0bama are very happy in the house they move into after January 20, 2013...

Hopefully it has all the amenities they need....

I am sure that the Bushes didn't steal everything when they left.

I don't even care if the 0bama's take the silverware... Take it - it's yours...

Just get them the fuck out of the White House....

It's one thing to promote good eating giving your opinion, it's another to go to fast food restaurants and schools and change the menus.

I see no issue with adjusting the menus in public schools. Our tax dollars pay for that. Giving kids pizza on whole wheat bread, or kale chips instead of potato is totally fine with me.

Now attempting to change the menus of fast food restaurants, that's a horse of a diffrent color.

Here's the bigger picture..This is just a starting point on telling us what to eat. IF Obamacare goes in play, well you know any insurance offered by the government is the cheapest and minimal care given. Don't think they won't try to regulate on how to eat in your daily life. They just may eliminate then a chunk of your coverage.

I don't see a slippery slope here.

Why is promoting healthy eating a bad thing? Impoving the food kids eat in public school, is a good thing. It's not like she's stealing my soda.

It's one thing to promote good eating giving your opinion, it's another to go to fast food restaurants and schools and change the menus.

What about Nancy Reagan with the "Just say No" it started a change with the schools to really educate on drug awareness in the schools. It also important with what we put into our bodies as well as exercise, learning at a young age.

Why is promoting healthy eating a bad thing? Impoving the food kids eat in public school, is a good thing. It's not like she's stealing my soda.

What about Nancy Reagan with the "Just say No" it started a change with the schools to really educate on drug awareness in the schools. It also important with what we put into our bodies as well as exercise, learning at a young age.

Weak...

Unless you think kids should be saying Yes to drugs.....

Then you're nuts....

Drugs vs. Junk Food?

Yeah, that's about the same...:lmao:

She apparently is in the wrong business, she needs to be selling on Wall Street based on the comments in this thread, too many are fooled by her...

She and her husband are of the same mind as they were 4 years ago, what has it done for you in today's world?

Change and Hope?

More like Blame and Escape Goat, amazing how so little went so far...

Nothing she is saying is important to the state of our economy. She makes Obama sound like superdad. Problem is we don't need a superdad we need a leader.

I'm not watching any of the Dem convention. I'm sure Michelle has practiced this speech and maybe had some Hollywood people teach her a thing or two so she could be convincing.

Ultimately, it's about the economy and jobs. I'm hoping the voters will send super mom and dad back to Chicago.

From what I've read, most of the speakers will not address the miserable state of the economy, the massive debt, record high unemployment or the record number of foreclosures and inflation.

They are set to continue with their ridiculous theme of the war on women. Sandra Puke, er Fluke, will whine again. The president of Planned Parenthood will whine. It's all about taking the tax payer money to make sure the whiners have what they want. Not enough that things they want are perfectly legal and always will be. They won't be content till someone else foots the bill.

She apparently is in the wrong business, she needs to be selling on Wall Street based on the comments in this thread, too many are fooled by her...

She and her husband are of the same mind as they were 4 years ago, what has it done for you in today's world?

Change and Hope?

I have my own life to live, thank you.What someone else believe is their business and I don't demand everyone act as I want.

Because her last name is Obama. Nothing more nothing less. She could come out with a policy urging people to be polite and cons would have a problem with it.

The problem is government shouldn't be telling us what to eat.

I agree.

I just don't equate showing kids they can eat healthy as equaling telling us what to eat.

Government has been SUGGESTING what to eat for several generations now. And, if Mrs Obama is successful in getting good quality food into our schools, that does not mean parents can't feed them donuts for breakfast and McDonald's for dinner.

One good quality meal a day is hardly reason for the idiot rw's bitch.

My question is, why to rw's hate their kids?

I agree.

I just don't equate showing kids they can eat healthy as equaling telling us what to eat.

Government has been SUGGESTING what to eat for several generations now. And, if Mrs Obama is successful in getting good quality food into our schools, that does not mean parents can't feed them donuts for breakfast and McDonald's for dinner.

They love their deep fried stick-o-butter, now leave 'em be.

Nothing she is saying is important to the state of our economy. She makes Obama sound like superdad. Problem is we don't need a superdad we need a leader.

I'm not watching any of the Dem convention. I'm sure Michelle has practiced this speech and maybe had some Hollywood people teach her a thing or two so she could be convincing.

Ultimately, it's about the economy and jobs. I'm hoping the voters will send super mom and dad back to Chicago.

From what I've read, most of the speakers will not address the miserable state of the economy, the massive debt, record high unemployment or the record number of foreclosures and inflation.

They are set to continue with their ridiculous theme of the war on women. Sandra Puke, er Fluke, will whine again. The president of Planned Parenthood will whine. It's all about taking the tax payer money to make sure the whiners have what they want. Not enough that things they want are perfectly legal and always will be. They won't be content till someone else foots the bill.

Doncha just love rw's who plug their ears while telling us that they already know everything?

I agree.

I apologize.

Its so important to them to start their kids early on a road to Chris Christies's body.

Change and Hope?

I have my own life to live, thank you.What someone else believe is their business and I don't demand everyone act as I want.

That's a good thing, based on your avatar, you're such a shinning example of hospitality, we should all be grateful for your generosity...

I agree.

Even in a tread by a rightie complimentary of a leftie you have trouble acting like an adult.

Go figure

Change and Hope?

That's a good thing, based on your avatar, you're such a shinning example of hospitality, we should all be grateful for your generosity...

No problemo

Because her last name is Obama. Nothing more nothing less. She could come out with a policy urging people to be polite and cons would have a problem with it.

Jesus fuck, you're such a jackass.

When Laura Bush had her child literacy initiative you weren't bitching that the government was "telling us to teach kids to read" so shut the fuck up, hack.

Even in a tread by a rightie complimentary of a leftie you have trouble acting like an adult.

Go figure

That tread won't hydroplane.

Jesus fuck, you're such a jackass.

When Laura Bush had her child literacy initiative you weren't bitching that the government was "telling us to teach kids to read" so shut the fuck up, hack.

Weak ass argument...

Not unexpected...

Fucking fail from a fucking 0bama fluffer....

Forum List

Back