Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Sorry for the misspelling. Sorry for being grumpy. Guess it's just one of those days. But I damn sure am not sorry for my opinion. Just how I am expressing it at the moment.

Jackie Kennedy was the last first lady to not just be fashionabe, but be a fashion leader who inspired. I remember her little pillbox hat. Suddenly hats were a rage. Hat shops opened everywhere. She was such a lady.

Big Moo will never be any more than a slattern. No matter what she does, she carries the ghetto.

The iconic picture of Jackie being regal and gracious. Moo can't shake that photo of her greasy fingers cluching a hunk of lobster with butter running down her chin.

I used to post at a board where the folks called her Scoop Mouth.

I was not a Reagan fan, but Nancy was gracious. Actually, so was Laura Bush.

I don't get it. They are both stylish women wearing designer clothing. So what. That's a website. Not one I ever heard of before, either.

You really don't get it?

Well, now that Katz chimed in, I do.

Ghetto, huh.

What do you think 8 years of constant hate does to a person? Do these people think that they can just shake something like that off once the dude is finished with his second term? Funny huh?

I like Michelle's style, she's just a casual type person. She's learned Vogue and really knows how to carry it off along with being so approachable. Her style is definately as perfect for her as Jackie's was for her but Michelle is not as stiff.

Jackie could be very uncomfortable around people and it showed. She needed her husband around her to warm her up.

Jackie was thirty when John ran for president, in her early 30's when he was killed. Michelle will be 50 in January.

Part of the tragedy, in my estimation, was that the family he left behind was so very young.

Anyway. I guess I'm wandering a bit, but my point is that age may also play a part in their differing styles.

Jackie was thirty when John ran for president, in her early 30's when he was killed. Michelle will be 50 in January.

Part of the tragedy, in my estimation, was that the family he left behind was so very young.

Anyway. I guess I'm wandering a bit, but my point is that age may also play a part in their differing styles.

Also, different centuries. :lol:

Back then, they said Jackie wore too much makeup, her hair was too poofy, she was uppity and stiff. Everyone's a critic.

I think Michelle looks just great, she's beautiful inside and out. They call that one Kardashian girl Golem because she doesn't look just like her sisters. This may be the problem we have here. Michelle is totally different and her own person. She's not like every other First Lady but she's taken fashion risks and used new designers and stayed true to her own taste.

Not for nothing but Jackie used French designers for both her person and her homes. As far as her being 50, 50 is the new 30.

Laura Bush was called the First Frump and Nancy Reagan was a giant head on a toothpick.

This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful

I agree. It is disgusting. There are many ways they are completely dissimilar. But I think first of the historic east room. Jackie sought to preserve it. JFK's body lay in it before it was taken to the Capitol rotunda. Michelle turned it into a sweaty gym. I have a feeling when those slovenly ghetto pigs are out of the White House there are going to have to be some significant repairs to every room in it.

Michelle Obama is NO Jakie Kennedy!!!

coats.jpg

she CAN NOT be - even by the physical proportions:

She is over 6 feet tall and Jackie was 5'4" at most.

Every woman who has any idea of fashion knows that it precludes any resemblance in fashion options.

This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful

I was under the impression Jackie Knew JFK was fucking pretty much everything in a skirt in the white house...?

Pretty sure Michelle is not dealing with any of that. God bless the President of the united states and God bless his beautiful family.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
chuckles.gif
chuckles.gif
chuckles.gif
chuckles.gif

Michelle has been a burden on the tax payer in terms of expense when it comes to aides, secretaries, helpers, dress designers, make up artists, hair beauticians, and extensive expensive vacations.

She has been caught twice that I know of displaying her own sense of disgust for patriotism. Once, already mentioned on this board and once on the 4th of July, she was caught saying about the event, "All this for a damn flag."

Imagine Jackie Kennedy saying that. You're right. You can't.

And not one of those people were able to effect any significant improvement because she is just much too ghetto.

I've been doing a big of googling on Jackie. 5 years after scrambling to get part of her husbands brains and scalp off the back of the car as it sped away, she takes off and marries Onassis. Now, many thought that a betrayal and at the time...so did I. But i am older now. And wiser. After Robert was murdered, she feared for her children. And, I think she knew what went down, how high up it went, how many were involved, and adding that to wanting to protect her kids, she bailed. Can't say I blame her. She stayed classy before and after.

Meanwhile, Michelle, who I used to think of as classy and a great first lady, has also awakened me. Who sits in a church for so many years listening to how horrible the USA is, has the creepazoid saying this shit baptize her kids, makes comments about not being proud to be an American, has a hissy fit at functions "all for that damn flag" or however she worded it and still be compared to Jackie?

Oh yes. I woke up all right. But the nighmare is still happening and that couple is still in the WH for the next 3 years. I shudder. And it pisses me off the comparison made. Yeah yeah..maybe Michelle dresses in designer clothes or Target clothes or kmart or sears and maybe she has some style sence. Big whoop. She HERSELF is not any more comparable to Jackie than Fonda is to Reagan. Period.

You can't polish a turd. Although Washington does try from time to time. :lol:

Michelle Obama is NO Jakie Kennedy!!!

coats.jpg

she CAN NOT be - even by the physical proportions:

She is over 6 feet tall and Jackie was 5'4" at most.

Every woman who has any idea of fashion knows that it precludes any resemblance in fashion options.

So you think there's a big difference in style there in the side by side you used? Other than color and fabric? They both look lovely and similar.

Also, different centuries. :lol:

Back then, they said Jackie wore too much makeup, her hair was too poofy, she was uppity and stiff. Everyone's a critic.

I think Michelle looks just great, she's beautiful inside and out. They call that one Kardashian girl Golem because she doesn't look just like her sisters. This may be the problem we have here. Michelle is totally different and her own person. She's not like every other First Lady but she's taken fashion risks and used new designers and stayed true to her own taste.

Not for nothing but Jackie used French designers for both her person and her homes. As far as her being 50, 50 is the new 30.

Laura Bush was called the First Frump and Nancy Reagan was a giant head on a toothpick.

Link?

No one said those things about Jackie. Michelle is a sow.

Forum List

Back