Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Michelle haters. She has shown nothing but class and she has a beautiful family.

121102115900-01-meet-the-obamas-1102-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

This pisses me off. Not sure exactly why, but it does. Michelle is NOTHING like Jackie. Who is this dumbfuck that wrote this crap?

White House Style: Michelle O vs. Jackie O | HelloBeautiful

Im not reading the link, since it's absurd to compare the Two

Jackie knew her husband cheated on her often and did nothing like hillary

Michelle would cut obamas throat if he cheated. At least that's the impression I get from barrak

Jackie was thirty when John ran for president, in her early 30's when he was killed. Michelle will be 50 in January.

Part of the tragedy, in my estimation, was that the family he left behind was so very young.

Anyway. I guess I'm wandering a bit, but my point is that age may also play a part in their differing styles.

Also, different centuries. :lol:

Back then, they said Jackie wore too much makeup, her hair was too poofy, she was uppity and stiff. Everyone's a critic.

I think Michelle looks just great, she's beautiful inside and out. They call that one Kardashian girl Golem because she doesn't look just like her sisters. This may be the problem we have here. Michelle is totally different and her own person. She's not like every other First Lady but she's taken fashion risks and used new designers and stayed true to her own taste.

Not for nothing but Jackie used French designers for both her person and her homes. As far as her being 50, 50 is the new 30.

Laura Bush was called the First Frump and Nancy Reagan was a giant head on a toothpick.

Lol, michelle is a monkey head on a whales body.

That is it in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen.

I was under the impression Jackie Knew JFK was fucking pretty much everything in a skirt in the white house...?

Pretty sure Michelle is not dealing with any of that. God bless the President of the united states and God bless his beautiful family.

And that has what to do with comparing the Big Moo to Jackie?

Big Moo?

Huge lumbering cow. Big Moo.

And she refers to herself as "Mo", although it should be spelled "Moe" along with Larry and Curly.

Jackie Kennedy went to Vassar back when they actually had college classes in setting a table. She spent a year at the Sorbonne to be more graciously European.

Those were the days when women went to college to earn an MRS degree and be suitable wives for the Ivy League graduates.

That is true, but one would think that being intelligent enough, Michelle would actually learn quickly all those table manners and other etiquette necessities.

Hugging the Queen was one of the classic examples of what you called "the ghetto bone".

All the manners are learnable. If one wants to learn and does not consider herself/himself too good for that learning.

Being a FLOTUS is a JOB. It has it's own requirements.

She is not doing a good job.
Neither does her husband - both are epic FAILURES.

And one of the reasons is that they both do not want to learn and listen.

Maybe she isn't doing what you would like her to do but she is definately doing a good job. Her husband is as well.

So now, where does this conversation go at this point? You all leave no room for any other opinion but your own when you say stuff like that.

Nope, they are not. Both are epic failures.
BOTH.

She does look nice in this outfit( in terms of the FIGURE), but it is a designer's nightmare and a gypsy dream.

THIS is exactly what I mean when I tell she does not have a taste AT ALL.

All that blitzing glittery cheap stuff in a broad sunlight - is a proof of the lack of taste.

But I suspect you also do not have any idea what I am talking about :D

She does look nice in this outfit( in terms of the FIGURE), but it is a designer's nightmare and a gypsy dream.

All that blitzing glittery cheap stuff in a broad sunlight - is a proof of the lack of taste.

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about. I know exactly why you are saying shit about her. Continue, fool.

God bless the Obama's.

obamafamilyessence.jpg

Gotta show off the bling!

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about. I know exactly why you are saying shit about her. Continue, fool.

God bless the Obama's.

No, you don't. In order to know one has to understand the term and get off his bowing knees and take off the rose-coloring glasses, which you and other obama worshipers can't get off.
They are just people, not gods. And the ones which both failed in their jobs. Although I would give Michelle a pass on this one - her being a failure as FLOTUS is not ruining the country as her husband being a failed POTUS.

Also, different centuries. :lol:

Back then, they said Jackie wore too much makeup, her hair was too poofy, she was uppity and stiff. Everyone's a critic.

I think Michelle looks just great, she's beautiful inside and out. They call that one Kardashian girl Golem because she doesn't look just like her sisters. This may be the problem we have here. Michelle is totally different and her own person. She's not like every other First Lady but she's taken fashion risks and used new designers and stayed true to her own taste.

Not for nothing but Jackie used French designers for both her person and her homes. As far as her being 50, 50 is the new 30.

Laura Bush was called the First Frump and Nancy Reagan was a giant head on a toothpick.

Link?

No one said those things about Jackie. Michelle is a sow.

Good thing nobody cares what you think.

Apparently YOU care, hypocrite, because you whined and got my response to this deleted. You dish it out but you can't take it.

Jackie Kennedy had something Michelle Obama will never acquire. . :cool:

A philandering husband? And she allowed it to continue over and over.

Her name is Mimi Beardsley and she was fucking 17 years old. Jackie knew what John was doing but because of her training said nothing. But Michelle and her husband are the pigs. Rightys?

Mimi-Alford-photographed--007.jpg

Loved him as president and she was definately beautiful and a victim of his cheating. He was the most powerful man in the world and very good looking so he had women throwing themselves at him. He was weak in that way but it's too bad she couldn't find her voice in this matter.

Obama is a real family man, he loves Michelle and his girls. There was enough Republican hatred for Kennedy just as there is for Obama. Time and the terrible event on November 22 has softened people and has been kind to his memory.

I like the way she looks and she is certainly her own woman. Everyone else is entitled to their opinion, I just disagree with most of them. :lol:

The First Lady is supposedly paranoid Mr Obama will cheat on her as John F Kennedy did to his wife.

In the book he adds more detail and claims when Mr Obama was studying at Harvard as a law student she would fly into jealous rages when she saw him with other women.

She was supposedly so territorial that she ‘drove a lot of Barack’s friends away’, Mr Klein writes.

Read more: Michelle Obama 'prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack, leaving him suicidal' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Michelle Obama 'prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack, leaving him suicidal' | Mail Online

He likely already has cheated on her. If he hasn't there is no reason for her to be so paranoid. Of course if he did, most anything would be an improvement. Michelle is definitely a two bagger. I'm sure he covers her face with a flag and fucks for Old Glory!

Michelle Obama's style has improved greatly since 2008. The first few years ... well, I don't know who she had advising her on fashion but I thought it was ugly and very unflattering.

Is she as impeccably dressed as JK was? No, but as Sunni pointed out, it has less to do with the clothes and much more to do with the person. The obama's are not classy nor do they possess grace.

Having said that, Michelle Obama still needs to work on her 'look'.

article-0-0614E118000005DC-850_468x422.jpg
Jackie-Kennedy3.jpg

Forum List

Back