This Is Why Dems Act Like They Support Women.....Because Of The Sympathy Vote

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Some women will vote for a dementia patient simply because they feel sorry for them.

And they wonder why it took so long for them to get the right to vote.
Some of them don't really seem to think rationally when it comes to who they put in the White House.

Democrats were planning on having Hillary fake an illness to get the sympathy vote as well, but Trump threw a monkey wrench in that idea by winning.
The plan was to put a retard in office and blame all of the chaos they caused on their compromised state of mind. This had to be put on hold for 4 years. That's why Michelle looked like she was so constipated during the inauguration. She was pissed about having to wait an extra 4 years till they could begin the destruction of America. They were planning on ruining this country and claim it was Hillary's fault, even though their people were doing all of the damage. Then Michelle was going to come to the rescue and save us.

My MAGA friend belongs to a social club that doesn`t allow women to sit at the bar. Being white supremacists isn`t enough for these cretins. They`re white Male supremacists. Nikki Haley doesn`t know her party as well as she should. These guys would stay home if she was on the ballot.

Some women will vote for a dementia patient simply because they feel sorry for them.

And they wonder why it took so long for them to get the right to vote.
Some of them don't really seem to think rationally when it comes to who they put in the White House.

Democrats were planning on having Hillary fake an illness to get the sympathy vote as well, but Trump threw a monkey wrench in that idea by winning.
The plan was to put a retard in office and blame all of the chaos they caused on their compromised state of mind. This had to be put on hold for 4 years. That's why Michelle looked like she was so constipated during the inauguration. She was pissed about having to wait an extra 4 years till they could begin the destruction of America. They were planning on ruining this country and claim it was Hillary's fault, even though their people were doing all of the damage. Then Michelle was going to come to the rescue and save us.

My mother, wife and daughter are women and I support them all. Do you have evidence that you can present that supports your goofy Hillary faking an illness story? :auiqs.jpg:

My MAGA friend belongs to a social club that doesn`t allow women to sit at the bar. Being white supremacists isn`t enough for these cretins. They`re white Male supremacists. Nikki Haley doesn`t know her party as well as she should. These guys would stay home if she was on the ballot.
It sounds a lot like you're advocating people vote for a candidate because of their chromosomal makeup instead of their policies. Is that what you are telling the world?

Forum List

Back