Michael Vick released

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Michael Vick was released this morning from federal custody.

When and if he'll return to the NFL is to be determined.

What are your thoughts about that?

he should still be in jail...he should never be allowed to play football...i hope any team that hires him...faces the full force of a boycott and each time vic plays...i hope fans hiss and boo him....stick a fork in him...he should be done

He's damaged goods. I'd be surprised if anyone picks him up save the Raiders. Of course, that is dependent on whether or not Roger Goodell reinstates him...

he is a thug dear...why tolerate that type of behavior...thugs dont change.,....and no as far as i am concerned he cannot pay his debt to society by doing a small bit of time in jail then coming back and making millions in football....no ...if he is allowed to do that...says a lot about our society

Who is he, and what'd he do? (Short version, please - I don't give a rip about sports - I just want to decide if I think he can ever repay his debt to society)

he was the one in va with the dog fighting ring....his mansion had hidden rings etc....and manie you are hardly objective here...you hate pitts

He paid his debt to society. Therefore, he should be able to play in the NFL again. He probably won't for at least halfway through the season and it won't be a starting QB position though.

he was the one in va with the dog fighting ring....his mansion had hidden rings etc....and manie you are hardly objective here...you hate pitts

What're you talking about? I've never said I hated any dog. I've had some form of pet my entire life.

When discussing pits, I said there are some people that should not own them. I still stand by that.

he is a thug dear...why tolerate that type of behavior...thugs dont change.,....and no as far as i am concerned he cannot pay his debt to society by doing a small bit of time in jail then coming back and making millions in football....no ...if he is allowed to do that...says a lot about our society

Yeah, I'd sure hate to be part of a society that values forgiveness.

Short of murder, and/or rape, most debts to society can be repaid.

I think if he does get offered a contract, it'll be at a much lower rate of pay than he could expect if he hadn't been a dumbshit. Personally, I don't think 23 months behind bars is enough to teach someone a lesson. You have to be one brutal mother fucker to set up something like that...

Mike Tyson fought again after his release, so I guess rape can be repaid too.

But nobody will sign Barry Bonds, so I guess alleged steriod use is still worse.

Mike Tyson fought again after his release, so I guess rape can be repaid too.

But nobody will sign Barry Bonds, so I guess alleged steriod use is still worse.

People are fickle.. I think it's dependent on how famous you were before you were convicted.. Shock value may have a lot to do with it, too..

Throw him in a cage with a hungry pit bull and if he makes it out ...

Throw him in a cage with a hungry pit bull and if he makes it out ...

Not bad.. Make it two pits.. If he makes it out alive in under 10 minutes, he's repaid his debt to society. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back