Illegal Alien Released by Biden Charged in Hit-and-Run Death of Senator's Aid

That isn't a real answer but is simply partison grievance.

If you want to grieve about Trump's legal woes make a thread or join one of the several in existence and tell everyone how you think presidential candidates are above the law.
Chances are the illegal alien does not have a drivers license or insurance

Illegals think our laws do not apply to them

I am sad to say this, but we need more of his happening to Democrats and their friends and families.

How far are they willing to go, how much sacrifice, to bring in future Democrat voters (Dems are already agitating for amnesty, the next stop would be citizenship).

Elmer Rueda-Linares, the 18-year-old arrested in connection with the death of an adviser to U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV) was in the country illegally, sparking fury online.
ICE says Rueda-Linares was arrested at the Texas border in March 2021, then released into the U.S. in June 2021, leading some users on X to blame the tragedy on Democrats’ “open border” policies.

I'm not sad about this... I hope they keep on paying for their madcapped open borders....

I am sad to say this, but we need more of his happening to Democrats and their friends and families.

How far are they willing to go, how much sacrifice, to bring in future Democrat voters (Dems are already agitating for amnesty, the next stop would be citizenship).

Elmer Rueda-Linares, the 18-year-old arrested in connection with the death of an adviser to U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV) was in the country illegally, sparking fury online.
ICE says Rueda-Linares was arrested at the Texas border in March 2021, then released into the U.S. in June 2021, leading some users on X to blame the tragedy on Democrats’ “open border” policies.

Don't be sad...

confucius lib stop breathing blessing.jpg

They don't care.

They care about no one.

Their own mother could have her throat slit by one of these people and they would still abide by their agenda on immigration.

They don't care.

They care about no one.

Their own mother could have her throat slit by one of these people and they would still abide by their agenda on immigration.

I believe his is the correct interpretation of Democrats.

The agenda is amnesty, then fast-track to citizenship for millions of illiterates (thus natural Democrat voters).

I believe his is the correct interpretation of Democrats.

The agenda is amnesty, then fast-track to citizenship for millions of illiterates (thus natural Democrat voters).

Remember Trump loves the uneducated. Remember? He says he's turned the GOP into the MAGA Worker's Party.

They said they put an ICE hold on the guy. He's going to get baptism by border and be sin free. You know, that's where a sinner, no matter what his sin or how many sins, or how evil was his sin, crosses the United States southern border from south to north, their sins are wiped clean and it is as though they had never sinned.

And it is renewable. If you cross to the north and your sins are wiped clean, but, being human and a sinner by nature, you sin again, you know by doing things like killing the people who brought you over, then all that you need to do is to get deported and come across again and your new sins are cleansed. It's like the sin cleansing power of the Rio Grande exceeds that of the Jordan River with John the Baptist.

Forum List

Back