Mia Love (R) - Utah

Ah, Jeez, TruthMatters has married JoeB.

Take your religious bigotry and stuff it, TM.

They keep secrets.

what other religion keeps secrets?

I will not vote for someone who has a religion they can NOT tell me about.

It is at the core of people and its about their core beliefs.

They refuse to tell me their core beliefs then I dont vote for them.

Why do you care?

I will not vote for a candidate who can not tell me what and why the believe something

So, if you lived in Nevada, you would not have voted for Harry Reid?

Very interesting.

a

I believe she lives in CA....and she would be part of the nut crowd you hear tell of.

Nice to see some Republican women who are not bat shit crazy

There is hope for the party yet

Which of the following is anything other than mainstream Conservative values:

Protect the Constitution
Reject Cap & Trade
Demand a Balanced Budget
Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government
End Runaway Government Spending
Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
Stop the Pork
Stop the Tax Hikes

^^^^ Those are the only official stances of the TEA Parties.

Those are nice little ‘stances,’ in an ignorant, naïve kind of way.

They keep secrets.

what other religion keeps secrets?

I will not vote for someone who has a religion they can NOT tell me about.

It is at the core of people and its about their core beliefs.

They refuse to tell me their core beliefs then I dont vote for them.

I will not vote for a candidate who can not tell me what and why the believe something

So, if you lived in Nevada, you would not have voted for Harry Reid?

Very interesting.

a

I believe she lives in CA....and she would be part of the nut crowd you hear tell of.

This past December, she said that she had recently moved back to California after spending 15 years in Nevada.

Harry Reid has been a senator since 1987, so he was a senator her whole time there. Over the course of 15 years she would have had at least two chances to vote for him: in 1998, in 2004 and possibly in 2010, depending on what time of the year she moved back to California.

And he was Mormon that whole time .... so she wouldn't have voted for him ......

religious bigot.

why is she not morman?

Is it not OK to name her religion?

Better yet, does it matter what her religion is? Under our constitution you cannot discriminate against someone due to religion, so why do you care so much about it?

Well, according to the Constitution you cannot discriminate against someone due to their gender, so why mention that?

Ooops, I'm sorry, the ERA didn't make it into the Constitution....discrimination is a-ok then.

Conservative, the GOP needs to do better in running minority candidates, though we have certainly picked up in running female candidates. And we will do better. Mia Love is one of them.

The GOP has a very limited number of blacks to choose from. When one appears and has the tools to be a viable candidate, we support him.
We support OUR candidates based on their merits, not their skin color.

Yeah, if she joins the same CBC that West belongs to, the same CBC that republicans believe is racist by it's mere existence...she's toast.

Wait, maybe not...republicans hate anyone in the CBC except republians who are in the CBC.

I do believe that the CBC is racist by nature.

Still, given her stated objective of dismantling it, I don't think her joining will harm her.

Yeah, thats what I said
republicans hate anyone in the CBC except republians who are in the CBC

Thanks!

same tired old crap posts with no details involved.

Tell me why you think she will not take the republican party to new heights?(notice correct spelling of heights)

I before E except after H...

Oh wait.......

I mean geez... I have a spell check function in Firefox that underlines misspelled words in RED, for God sake. It's not the fucking difficult.

Truth does not know what a Spell Check is......she thinks someone is supposed to come on line and check it out for you......and when no one shows up.....she thinks everything is then OK.....true story.....

I think Mia Love can run a very competitive campaign against Matheson, if she can get past the wackies in her own party in Utah.

She will have her own dragons to slay running as a Republican. It is hard enough getting elected as a black in the republican party. Getting elected when you have a white spouse is quite a challenge

Herman Cain did pretty well until his preference for white women came out

They don't call them conservatives for nothing.

"Where All The White Woman At?"......Herman Cain..'86.....

She will have her own dragons to slay running as a Republican. It is hard enough getting elected as a black in the republican party. Getting elected when you have a white spouse is quite a challenge

Herman Cain did pretty well until his preference for white women came out

They don't call them conservatives for nothing.
Why do you insist on projecting your own racism onto others?

You can prove me wrong by pointing out all the black candidates elected by Republicans over the last 70 years

ok lets see.....we got Robert Johnson in 37.....
Chester Burnett in 51.....
Willie Dixon in 55......
Elmore James in 55.....
Amos Milburn in 56......
Ray Charles in 60.....
the list goes on......

Which of the following is anything other than mainstream Conservative values:

Protect the Constitution
Reject Cap & Trade
Demand a Balanced Budget
Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government
End Runaway Government Spending
Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
Stop the Pork
Stop the Tax Hikes

^^^^ Those are the only official stances of the TEA Parties.

Those are nice little ‘stances,’ in an ignorant, naïve kind of way.

xpwarningarrogant.jpg

Mia Love will certainly take the Tea Party votes, but the far wing of that group are very silly if they think she is one of them, anymore than the guy from Massachusetts who won the Senate race a couple of years ago.

Mia Love will certainly take the Tea Party votes, but the far wing of that group are very silly if they think she is one of them, anymore than the guy from Massachusetts who won the Senate race a couple of years ago.

You seem remarkably ignorant of the TEA Party. Just saying.

Forum List

Back