Mia Love (R) - Utah

Mia Love will certainly take the Tea Party votes, but the far wing of that group are very silly if they think she is one of them, anymore than the guy from Massachusetts who won the Senate race a couple of years ago.

You seem remarkably ignorant of the TEA Party. Just saying.

you could have stopped at 'ignorant', and been just as correct.

Mia Love will certainly take the Tea Party votes, but the far wing of that group are very silly if they think she is one of them, anymore than the guy from Massachusetts who won the Senate race a couple of years ago.

You could be right. He has said he wants to 'throw' me out of his 'Republican Party'. Which would be tricky, considering I'm not a member of 'his' Republican Party. I still laugh at that.

Mia Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

another Morman.

It doesnt give her maiden name, weird

If she wasn't already married... I'd tap that.

The more relevant question is "would she tap you"? Women have a choice too, you know. Of course, being a pig ignorant twit, you overlook that.

Moron.

Oh gawd stop waving your vagina all around would ya. It was just a comment geez

Best post in the thread. Don't care about this Randian upstart- Mia anyway ZZZzzz.

You could be right. He has said he wants to 'throw' me out of his 'Republican Party'. Which would be tricky, considering I'm not a member of 'his' Republican Party. I still laugh at that.

Hell, I'd let you into 'my' Republican Party... you'd be a hoot.

Nice to see some Republican women who are not bat shit crazy

There is hope for the party yet

What makes her "not bat shit crazy?"

What position does she hold, as stated in the posted articles, that differs from Michelle Bachmann?

She is fiercely pro-life and said she would defund the NEA...

See, we like her because her IDEALS, VALUES and positions match what we believe. Her skin color is irrelevant.

You are creating some false difference in her values because you like her skin color.

Well, according to the Constitution you cannot discriminate against someone due to their gender, so why mention that?

Ooops, I'm sorry, the ERA didn't make it into the Constitution....discrimination is a-ok then.

I discriminate based on gender every time I have sex, so did you prior to menopause.

You're not very good at this, Shortbus.

Spending is no higher today than under Reagan.
Personal responsibility = Survival of the fittest. Sounds fine until you have to explain to your kids why that old person isn't moving in the park.

Spending is no higher today than under Reagan.
Personal responsibility = Survival of the fittest. Sounds fine until you have to explain to your kids why that old person isn't moving in the park.

Personal responsibility equals survival of the fittest?

Really?

What a remarkably stupid view.

*whispering* is this a big deal to republicans because...she's black? You can tell me no ones gonna hear it

Forum List

Back