Mia Love (R) - Utah

Minority candidates ride GOP wave to groundbreaking wins
The Republican wave produced groundbreaking results for minority candidates, from Latina and Indian-American governors to a pair of black congressmen from the Deep South.
In New Mexico, Susana Martinez was elected as the nation's first female Hispanic governor. Nikki Haley, whose parents were born in India, will be the first woman governor in South Carolina, and Brian Sandoval became Nevada's first Hispanic governor.
Insurance company owner Tim Scott will be the first black Republican congressman from South Carolina since Reconstruction
Allen West ousted a two-term Democrat to a House seat

There were 42 black Democrats in Congress this term.

"Color is becoming less of an issue," said Richard Ivory, a black Republican political consultant and founder of hiphoprepublican.com. "There was a time when the white electorate saw race first and made judgments based on this alone. While black Republicans and Obama disagree ideologically, both are candidates whose message surpassed pigment."

...almost all the victorious GOP minorities were elected in majority-white areas and opposed measures such as comprehensive immigration reform that are favored by many Latinos and blacks.

sounds like progress was made in 2010. Hopefully, it will continue.

I speak for common sense, logic, and a better America.

You lie in hopes that you'll somehow sway conservatives to support Obama.

I certainly can speak for the qualities of fine people like Churchill or Reagan, neither of whom would do anything with you other than tell security, "Turn Uncensored's ass into the alley and never let him enter here again."

You're such a tough guy, fakey jake. Given how tough you are, it's surprising you never leave your mom's basement.

You think I am a tough guy? Thanks. :lol: But I have no doubt you would not have benn allowed to associate with the likes of such heroes.

Mia seems to have a good head on her shoulders and would be a welcome change from the Tea Bagging Republicans elected in 2010

Last edited:
Mia seems to have a good head on her shoulders and would be a welcome change from the Tea Bagging Republicans elected in 2008.

Unlike you, she has integrity.

She also supports the Tea Party movement.

{I want to quote the beginning of a column you wrote about the Tea Party, “I have yet to meet a tea party member who wants to see me “hanging on a tree,” as U.S. Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana recently suggested. He says the tea party considers me a second-class citizen. In truth, as a black conservative woman in Utah, I have been welcomed into the arms of a freedom-loving movement. The tea party reflects the principles of freedom and prosperity black Americans have long fought to win.” }

An Interview With Mia Love | Right Wing News

I mean, you're going to lie - it's just what you do.

I still dont get what the hoopla is about for a Utah Seat? Was she recently on the Sunday Shows or something?

She will have her own dragons to slay running as a Republican. It is hard enough getting elected as a black in the republican party. Getting elected when you have a white spouse is quite a challenge

Herman Cain did pretty well until his preference for white women came out

They don't call them conservatives for nothing.
Why do you insist on projecting your own racism onto others?

You can prove me wrong by pointing out all the black candidates elected by Republicans over the last 70 years
You can prove yourself right by proving racism is the motivation.

Last edited:
Mia seems to have a good head on her shoulders and would be a welcome change from the Tea Bagging Republicans elected in 2008.

Unlike you, she has integrity.

She also supports the Tea Party movement.

{I want to quote the beginning of a column you wrote about the Tea Party, “I have yet to meet a tea party member who wants to see me “hanging on a tree,” as U.S. Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana recently suggested. He says the tea party considers me a second-class citizen. In truth, as a black conservative woman in Utah, I have been welcomed into the arms of a freedom-loving movement. The tea party reflects the principles of freedom and prosperity black Americans have long fought to win.” }

An Interview With Mia Love | Right Wing News

I mean, you're going to lie - it's just what you do.

This is what I mean about misdefining. She supports "freedom and prosperity", cutting spending and programs, joing the Black Caucus. She sounds far more like a mainstream Republican than a Tea Party member. Good luck to her. She is certainly better a candidate than the other named contenders in the Primary, some who are outright Tea Party (Carl Wimmer, for one) and outright weird.

This is what I mean about misdefining. She supports "freedom and prosperity", cutting spending and programs, joing the Black Caucus.

She supports the Tea party, dumbass.

Read the fucking article.

She sounds far more like a mainstream Republican than a Tea Party member. Good luck to her. She is certainly better a candidate than the other named contenders in the Primary, some who are outright Tea Party (Carl Wimmer, for one) and outright weird.

This is what I mean about misdefining. She supports "freedom and prosperity", cutting spending and programs, joing the Black Caucus.

She sounds far more like a mainstream Republican than a Tea Party member. Good luck to her. She is certainly better a candidate than the other named contenders in the Primary, some who are outright Tea Party (Carl Wimmer, for one) and outright weird.

I have read the article. She is not as far right as Wimmer and the other dumb butts running against her in the primary, thank heavens. She is a mainstream Republican, not a Tea Party member. Read the article yourself.

Whoa shes a member of the Black Caucus?

She's toast..

You have to remember that fakey jake is an Obamabot and a notorious liar. Nothing he posts can be accepted as true.

What Love actually said was;

{I am often asked if I would join the Congressional Black Caucus. It is my intention to join the CBC if elected to Congress. I would join Rep. Alan West in promoting conservative principles from within the Caucus. I believe fiscal discipline, limited government and personal responsibility are vital to a stronger America. Nowhere is this message more important than among the lawmakers who profit from promoting an unsustainable entitlement system rife with failed poverty programs that perpetuates the culture of government dependency and discourages self-reliance among black Americans.}

I believe Mia Love would be a great Republican representative from Utah. She is mainstream, endorses certain Tea Party beliefs that normal Americans support, and would join the Black Caucus.

Uncensored is not a Republican, wont' commit to voting for the party candidate, and lies regularly. :lol:

You are what you are, Uncensored: unfaithful politically and on the board.

Ah, Jeez, TruthMatters has married JoeB.

Take your religious bigotry and stuff it, TM.

They keep secrets.

what other religion keeps secrets?

I will not vote for someone who has a religion they can NOT tell me about.

It is at the core of people and its about their core beliefs.

They refuse to tell me their core beliefs then I dont vote for them.

they keep secrets.

Why cant you know why they wear magic underwear?

Why cant non mormon family attend a wedding?

What is it that is SOOOOOO secret that your own mother and father cant hear at your wedding?

Why do you care?

I will not vote for a candidate who can not tell me what and why the believe something

So, if you lived in Nevada, you would not have voted for Harry Reid?

Very interesting.

a

Last edited:
Wait, TM, I thought you DID live in Nevada. Were you ever a resident there when Harry Reid was on the ballot? Did you vote for him?

MORE FUCKING LIES ABOUT ME???????

I moved to Cali when I was two years old.

I bought a home and then moved to nevada for 15 years and bought a home there too.

Then last year I moved back to Cali.

why do you have to fucking lie

Yes, apparently you did live in Nevada while Harry Reid was on the ballot. Did you vote for him for your senator?

Yeah, if she joins the same CBC that West belongs to, the same CBC that republicans believe is racist by it's mere existence...she's toast.

Wait, maybe not...republicans hate anyone in the CBC except republians who are in the CBC.

Yeah, if she joins the same CBC that West belongs to, the same CBC that republicans believe is racist by it's mere existence...she's toast.

Wait, maybe not...republicans hate anyone in the CBC except republians who are in the CBC.

I do believe that the CBC is racist by nature.

Still, given her stated objective of dismantling it, I don't think her joining will harm her.

I have read the article. She is not as far right as Wimmer and the other dumb butts running against her in the primary, thank heavens. She is a mainstream Republican, not a Tea Party member. Read the article yourself.

You are demonstrating that you know jack shit about the TEA Parties, Jokey.

Which of the following is anything other than mainstream Conservative values:

Protect the Constitution
Reject Cap & Trade
Demand a Balanced Budget
Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government
End Runaway Government Spending
Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
Stop the Pork
Stop the Tax Hikes

^^^^ Those are the only official stances of the TEA Parties.

Forum List

Back