men fought, bled, & died so that these pampered millionaires can kneel

I am no longer watching the brain damaged brats. They went too far for me. I am exercising my freedom of choice.

No more Fantasy Football either.

Surprisingly, I am not missing it. Not at all!!

As a bonus- the Redhead is thrilled!

WINNING!!!

I am no longer watching the brain damaged brats. They went too far for me. I am exercising my freedom of choice.

WINNING!!!
I'm not watching them either .... I'll be right over! I'm sure the Redhead will be REALLY thrilled!

men fought, bled, & died so that this pampered obese millionaire can spend so much time on the golf course.
president-trump-golfing.jpg

I am so glad there is a thread on this subject. There has been very little discussion on this matter.

Let's see, Let's take a vote on who people support: Rangers vs NFL players.

I vote Rangers. NFL don't make my world go 'round, while Rangers put their lives on the line to make it safe.

That's how it is.

If those douches want to disrespect the national anthem, I got nothing for them.

I don't watch football.

But, when you are talking about men dying and bleeding for the freedoms we take for granted, maybe you ought to remember those men include football players instead of making blanket statements.

All of them have the right to be assholes just like we all have the right to over react to them.

Totally agree. They have every right to their free - and respectful - statements. And you have every right to yours.
It is not respectful. If it was every stadium in the league wouldn't be booing them.

They play for us. Without us they have no career. They are treading on thin ice.

men fought, bled, & died so that this pampered obese millionaire can spend so much time on the golf course.
I agree ... it's horrible, disgusting.

He needs to keep his left arm straight, his grip is overcompensating for the excess turn, and he hasn't maintained his spine angle.

Disgusting.

Perhaps it's time to remove the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem at sporting events. I myself don't have a problem with this, but it seems people are pushing this way past what it was meant to be. I won't bother to argue. I wont waste your time.

WINNING!!!
I'm not watching them either .... I'll be right over! I'm sure the Redhead will be REALLY thrilled!
Bring beer!!

The premise of the OP is men died so you could have the right to kneel but you dishonor the men that died if you kneel.

Isn't the opposite the case. When you exercise the rights men died for aren't you in fact honoring them in the best way possible?

I agree ... it's horrible, disgusting.

He needs to keep his left arm straight, his grip is overcompensating for the excess turn, and he hasn't maintained his spine angle.

Disgusting.

Is he pregnant, or is he storing a lemonade stand in that shirt.

Perhaps it's time to remove the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem at sporting events. I myself don't have a problem with this, but it seems people are pushing this way past what it was meant to be. I won't bother to argue. it's a waste of time.
Sorry - I think 'removing the pledge of allegiance or national anthem... " is acquiescing to their nonsense. If they would protest what the original intent was (police brutality toward blacks), they would be recognized and people could address the issue. Disrespecting the country, the flag, and the people is not a protest ... it is an insult.

Forum List

Back