Will Football Players Stand Their Ground, And Continue Kneeling?

After the Vegas shooting? I can't wait to find out...

How is there any connection? :wtf:
Let’s find out together. When’s the next NFL game?

That ship has sailed s0n..........when are you bozo progressives going to stop taking bows about symbolism? You got knee's and nothing else. Not one swinging dick is taking action besides the kneeling. Any of these protests get attention for a couple of minutes and then it fades into distant memory. Only mental cases used to losing perpetually politically get giddy when this stuff happens.

Its human behavior s0ns.......they put 3rd brake lights in on cars in 1986......had an impact on rear end collisions for a short time. The folks get conditioned to everything........in a short time, those kneeling at games will be the same as those kneeling at a church. Ten years ago, people would get upset if they were in a movie theatre and a smartphone light came on.......nobody blinks now.

Nobody will notice in the NFL........it'll become part of the event..................duh.

Last edited:

LMGTFY
He's probably boycotting google too
For me, it isn’t a boycott per say... I’ve never followed sports. Nor do I subscribe to cable or dish. That shit don’t fly in my house...

That ship has sailed s0n..........when are you bozo progressives going to stop taking bows about symbolism? You got knee's and nothing else. Not one swinging dick is taking action besides the kneeling.

Its human behavior s0ns.......they put 3rd brake lights in on cars in 1986......had an impact on rear end collisions for a short time. The folks get conditioned to everything........in a short time, those kneeling at games will be the same as those kneeling at a church. Ten years ago, people would get upset if they were in a movie theatre and a smartphone light came on.......nobody blinks now.

Nobody will notice in the NFL........it'll become part of the event..................duh.
Lol!!! Progressive! That’s funny shit right there!

The OP is a great point, and it brings up the fact that no one ever thanks cops and police depts while they are operating as they do the vast majority of the time.
It's only when they fuck up that we hear about them.

Simple solution. Just quit tuning into the NFL. Then they can swing from the chandelier for all I care!

After 40 years, Im off the NFL.......its not the same game anyway. Not the same team game......the disrespect of the flag means the NFL has taken its side. Fine........I'll be more productive on weekends now.........

Doesn't answer the question, now does it?

What's your point here exactly?
Now I find that coming in with some sort of point to make, usually gives a thread some --- what is the word ---- pizzazz. Maybe that's just me.
It is just you. I'm curious to see if the players will tempt the ire of the fan base; fresh off the heels of this national tragedy.

Last edited:
...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.

...with their pity party? Will they continue to protest how they have been so unfairly victimized in life? What say you? I think they're going to straighten up their spoiled asses and stand with their hand on their heart.

I see you have a faith in humanity........

Forum List

Back